Author Topic: This Video Will Get Donald Trump Elected  (Read 10830 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
This Video Will [Not] Get Donald Trump Elected
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2016, 06:49:33 AM »
In my opinion...
Ted Cruz had made enemies in high places.  All the while trying to do the right things for the people of America. And the bad press, about him trying to shut down the government, stuck with most people.  And, his own party worked to defeat him. They don't want someone to ever shut down that gravy train.  I think he was defeated long before Lying Trump called him Lying Ted.  But Ted Cruz, who may be brilliant but lacks charisma, never fought back.  He stood and smiled.  Reminiscent of McCain and Romney.  People don't want that.  They don't trust or respect someone who doesn't stand up and fight for themselves.  Trump appealed to the masses.  You can call those people names.  Dummies, White Nationalist...whatever.  But, that is not the majority of full on Trumps supportors that I know.  I have very reasoned family members and friends who WERE for Trump from the very beginning.  They are older people tired of seeing their country slipping away.  Of course, a segment of society (and it's getting bigger every day) lives in a device. You have the length of a you tube video or a short post on social media to grab their attention.  It better be flashy.  But you also have people who are tired of the diplomats who never come through.  Who want someone who will say what they are thinking.  Trumps a liar.  Yes. I know.  So is Hillary.  So, were most of the political field for president this year.  What to do.  I would prefer that JTF never say that Clinton would be better than Trump.  I wish they would have sat this election out.  It can't possibly be true.  Look how the Clintons work the system still.  Bill meeting Loretta Lynch on the tarmac.  They are masters subterfuge.  But I respect Chaim.  So, he does what he feels is right.  And I will wait and watch.

But when someone makes up stories and casts stones on JTF, I don't think people have to stand around and take it.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2016, 06:53:06 AM »
I don't think he's the best candidate. I really wanted Cruz to win the nomination, and I voted for him in the primary, but now we have a choice between someone who is right on some of the issues and someone who is wrong on all of them.

I don't want Hillary to win after all the damage Obama has been doing.

The only one who can keep Hillary out of office at this point is Trump. I have my problems with him. For one thing I really don't like some aspects of his personality... and I don't like that he's pro-LGBT, but at least he acknowledges the Muslim problem and names it by name. Hasn't that been one thing JTFers have been wanting for years? He's not being stupid like Bush and calling it a religion of peace, because he knows it's not. So, even though I acknowledge there are some big problems with Trump I will vote for him to keep Hillary out of office.
I agree. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2016, 07:01:41 AM »
In my opinion...
Ted Cruz had made enemies in high places.  All the while trying to do the right things for the people of America. And the bad press, about him trying to shut down the government, stuck with most people.  And, his own party worked to defeat him. They don't want someone to ever shut down that gravy train.  I think he was defeated long before Lying Trump called him Lying Ted.  But Ted Cruz, who may be brilliant but lacks charisma, never fought back.  He stood and smiled.  Reminiscent of McCain and Romney.  People don't want that.  They don't trust or respect someone who doesn't stand up and fight for themselves.  Trump appealed to the masses.  You can call those people names.  Dummies, White Nationalist...whatever.  But, that is not the majority of full on Trumps supportors that I know.  I have very reasoned family members and friends who WERE for Trump from the very beginning.  They are older people tired of seeing their country slipping away.  Of course, a segment of society (and it's getting bigger every day) lives in a device. You have the length of a you tube video or a short post on social media to grab their attention.  It better be flashy.  But you also have people who are tired of the diplomats who never come through.  Who want someone who will say what they are thinking.  Trumps a liar.  Yes. I know.  So is Hillary.  So, were most of the political field for president this year.  What to do.  I would prefer that JTF never say that Clinton would be better than Trump.  I wish they would have sat this election out.  It can't possibly be true.  Look how the Clintons work the system still.  Bill meeting Loretta Lynch on the tarmac.  They are masters subterfuge.  But I respect Chaim.  So, he does what he feels is right.  And I will wait and watch.

But when someone makes up stories and casts stones on JTF, I don't think people have to stand around and take it.

It is sickening to me that anybody would want Clinton in office after all the damage Obama has done to this country.

On a daily basis almost I drive by the gas station where Deputy Goforth was murdered by a "Black Lives Matter" thug and I am reminded of Obama's damaging influence. When I heard of all those people murdered at the Pulse night club I was reminded of Obama's damaging influence.

Hillary Clinton has gone as far as to say that we Christians are going to have to change our religious beliefs to accommodate LGBT agendas. How does she plan to enforce this? I don't think we want to find out.

Trump has said he is going to do what he can to stop the persecution of Christians in the USA.

Maybe that's why many JTFers want Clinton in office. They just hate Christians that much.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2016, 07:10:40 AM »
Hi AsheDina!   Good to see you here.   I hope all is well with you and David.

I respectfully disagree with you about Ted Cruz being a loser.  Granted,  Cruz didn't win the nomination.   However,  he finished in 2nd place out of 17 candidates.   The vast majority of political forecasters didn't think Cruz would come close to 2nd place.   If not for the anti-Trump vote being split in many of the early state races,  the final result could easily have been vastly different.   I'm optimistic that Cruz has a bright future as a candidate.

EB: 
Thank you for the mature disagreement. 

CJD:
Thank you. 
David is 1000x the person I will ever be. 
Anyone putting David down will have to deal with G'd.  David took care of his mother until the day she died.  David is a man who keeps his word.  He is one of the nicest people I know and the most honorable man I ever ever met.

Regarding Trump:
Anyone with a brain knows that America's best days are behind her.  However, this is the person I have to support because he is running against Hillary.

BUT- He has helped the Democrats in the past, photo'd with Sharpton, had Hillary the evil at his wedding.  Sure, times are changing him, they are changing all of us. I realize that people do change.  Trump will never be the "True Conservative" that everyone is looking for because he is a New York Moderate, which is Liberal.   He flip-flops.

But, he is what is left because Cruz lost.

Now, I used to like Cruz some time ago. 
That was before his 21 hour filibuster in 2013.  After his 'filibuster', he voted with the Dems and even CNN took a pot shot:

'Obamacare foe Cruz votes with Democrats on spending plan
'

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/25/politics/shutdown-showdown/

As for Iran,  Red State said in 2015-

"GOP Failure Theater: The Iran Nuclear Vote, Cruz-Rubio Edition"

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2015/05/08/gop-failure-theater-iran-nuclear-vote-cruz-rubio-edition/

Sen. Cruz: We Must Continue The Fight To Stop Obama's Bad Deal With Iran

Red State op:

This statement is simply transparent bull****. The second paragraph, in particular, is logically incomprehensible and a slap in the face to anyone who has an IQ in the double digits.

Anyhow:

With politics, it pays to be pragmatic. 
Anyone involved in politics in DC IS the lowest form of animal life. 
I cannot change this opinion.

And, no, I have not been here for a couple of reasons.
1. I am busy singing. Working on larger stage shows.
2. I dont even write on my own blog that much anymore
3. David and Chaim are friends and I dont want to ruin that in any way. So, I keep to myself.
4. I will be voting Trump because Hillary would be a total disaster.
5. I am willing to look for more positive aspects re. Trump. I have to.
6. Conservatism in politics has been dead for 20 years.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2016, 10:00:47 AM »
I don't want Hillary Clinton as POTUS either. 

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2016, 10:23:29 AM »
This is pretty much the worst election year so far.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2016, 02:01:32 PM »
Yet you have no problem with Trump contradicting himself and backing in and out of every statement he'd ever made and every principle he ever held to. I don't believe that you were ever supporting Cruz. It makes 0 sense to turn from a Cruz supporter to a Cruz hater over something like this which I also think is blown out of proportion and out of context. If you were that puritane, and yet you support Trump who is clinically incapable of telling (perhaps also comprehending) the truth, it makes negative sense, in other words it is a lie.

EB: 
Thank you for the mature disagreement. 

CJD:
Thank you. 
David is 1000x the person I will ever be. 
Anyone putting David down will have to deal with G'd.  David took care of his mother until the day she died.  David is a man who keeps his word.  He is one of the nicest people I know and the most honorable man I ever ever met.

Regarding Trump:
Anyone with a brain knows that America's best days are behind her.  However, this is the person I have to support because he is running against Hillary.

BUT- He has helped the Democrats in the past, photo'd with Sharpton, had Hillary the evil at his wedding.  Sure, times are changing him, they are changing all of us. I realize that people do change.  Trump will never be the "True Conservative" that everyone is looking for because he is a New York Moderate, which is Liberal.   He flip-flops.

But, he is what is left because Cruz lost.

Now, I used to like Cruz some time ago. 
That was before his 21 hour filibuster in 2013.  After his 'filibuster', he voted with the Dems and even CNN took a pot shot:

'Obamacare foe Cruz votes with Democrats on spending plan
'

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2015/05/08/gop-failure-theater-iran-nuclear-vote-cruz-rubio-edition/

Red State op:

This statement is simply transparent bull****. The second paragraph, in particular, is logically incomprehensible and a slap in the face to anyone who has an IQ in the double digits.

Anyhow:

With politics, it pays to be pragmatic. 
Anyone involved in politics in DC IS the lowest form of animal life. 
I cannot change this opinion.

And, no, I have not been here for a couple of reasons.
1. I am busy singing. Working on larger stage shows.
2. I dont even write on my own blog that much anymore
3. David and Chaim are friends and I dont want to ruin that in any way. So, I keep to myself.
4. I will be voting Trump because Hillary would be a total disaster.
5. I am willing to look for more positive aspects re. Trump. I have to.
6. Conservatism in politics has been dead for 20 years.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2016, 02:15:21 PM »
Zelhar: Paulette was never known for her common sense or mental stability. Do you remember when she was promoting a video by a homosexual so-called Christian supporter of Hamas?

Rubystars: Donald is not right on "many of the issues" because he has already flipflopped on all of them, including Muslim travel to the US and immigration. Show me the JTFers who are supporting Hillary; I have honestly not seen any.

Bullcat: You don't just dump the best possible guy because he has flaws, or isn't fighting back the way you liked. The entire media (mainstream and Faux News) was in the tank for Trump from the get go along with the rest of the system and if he really tried to stand up and defend himself he would have been barred from the debates and his ads would have been refused by the networks.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2016, 03:39:41 PM »
I did not dump Cruz.  Stuck with him to the bitter end.  Voted for him.
I am just surmising why he did not end up the candidate.

Someone always tells me...You can't go back.  There is only one direction to go in.  Forward.

I think this applies to a lot in life.  And there is no Cruz in the race. So, there are only two choices at this point.

I understand your anger lsdbr, but I believe it is a bit displaced.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2016, 03:43:40 PM »
He has restated his policies several times...people do want to see a muslim ban for sure.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2016, 04:21:36 PM »
Yet you have no problem with Trump contradicting himself and backing in and out of every statement he'd ever made and every principle he ever held to. I don't believe that you were ever supporting Cruz. It makes 0 sense to turn from a Cruz supporter to a Cruz hater over something like this which I also think is blown out of proportion and out of context. If you were that puritane, and yet you support Trump who is clinically incapable of telling (perhaps also comprehending) the truth, it makes negative sense, in other words it is a lie.

Thinks I do not care for re. Trump:

*Trump: ‘For assault weapon ban, waiting period, & background check’. (Jul 2000) I do not agree with this.
*Trump: ‘I take advantage of H1-B visas; but stop them’. (Mar 2016) I do not agree with this.
*Our flag represents equality, hope, fairness, & courage. (Nov 2015) I do not agree with this. Flag represents freedom and those who died for it.
*Trump proposed 14% tax on wealthy in 2000, but not now. I do not agree that wealthy should be taxed any more than the ‘commoner’.
*Trump: ‘I’m “fine” with affirmative action, for now’.  (Oct 2015) I do not agree with this.  Affirmative action is inequality to the max. Against American principles and should be abolished forever.
*Trump: ‘Same-sex marriage is a state issue’.   I do not agree with this.  “Same sex marriage” is not an issue of state or government or people, it is an issue of moral and ethical destruction.
*Trump has been OK with trannies in the ladies room.   I am 100% against ANY man in the ladies room. EVER.
*Trump has suggested $15. an hour minimum wage.
This is absurd.  He then reversed his decision.   I believe that in a time of chaos, flip-flops on such strong issues is not good.

*Washington (CNN)Donald Trump, who issued a December press release “calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States,” said Wednesday such a ban “hasn’t been called for yet” and it was “only a suggestion.”    *We believe that a person running for Pres should ‘say what he means and means what he says.’  There is NO room for flip flopping at this time in history.

Things I do not care for re. Cruz:

Repeat:
'Obamacare foe Cruz votes with Democrats on spending plan'

Red State op:

(Cruz is bad on Iran and no amount of talking will make him any better)

Made abortions safer:
https://www.cruz.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=2589

TPA:
His position on TPA:
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/jul/08/ted-cruz/ted-cruz-changed-position-trade-promotion-authorit/

Ted Cruz: Don’t let ‘anti-science zealotry’ shutdown GMOs
Supports GMO's
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/7/ted-cruz-dont-let-anti-science-zealotry-shutdown-g/

(Nobody wants GMO's anymore)

Is with the Ukrainian Junta which is compsired of neo nazis & fascists since the GMO's from EU and USA overthrew Yanukovych.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWxNWdBwtrQ

Thank you for your opinion, Zelhar. 
Nope, not a Cruz fan since 2013.
Puritan? 
Nope, I'm Pragmatist.

I will support who I think is best just as you do.
Blessings.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2016, 04:22:07 PM »
Zelhar: Paulette was never known for her common sense or mental stability. Do you remember when she was promoting a video by a homosexual so-called Christian supporter of Hamas?

Rubystars: Donald is not right on "many of the issues" because he has already flipflopped on all of them, including Muslim travel to the US and immigration. Show me the JTFers who are supporting Hillary; I have honestly not seen any.

Bullcat: You don't just dump the best possible guy because he has flaws, or isn't fighting back the way you liked. The entire media (mainstream and Faux News) was in the tank for Trump from the get go along with the rest of the system and if he really tried to stand up and defend himself he would have been barred from the debates and his ads would have been refused by the networks.

It was not a 'promotion'. 
He left the homosexual lifestyle and that is what the subject of the topic was about.

The rest of the put downs:
Smile, God loves you.
Bless your heart sweetie. 
You're a priceless gem   :love:
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 04:32:52 PM by AsheDina »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2016, 06:28:23 PM »
I think even in your ballance between the two guys, Cruz wins. I honestly don't understand your decision process. For someone who identifies as a conservative to choose Trump over Cruz makes no sense. Now of course Cruz vs. Trump is a mute point. You need to choose Trump vs. Clinton, or abstain. I can understand why a conservative thinks that Trump is arguably not as big a disaster as Clinton. I probably would have vote for Trump if I had a vote.

Thinks I do not care for re. Trump:

*Trump: ‘For assault weapon ban, waiting period, & background check’. (Jul 2000) I do not agree with this.
*Trump: ‘I take advantage of H1-B visas; but stop them’. (Mar 2016) I do not agree with this.
*Our flag represents equality, hope, fairness, & courage. (Nov 2015) I do not agree with this. Flag represents freedom and those who died for it.
*Trump proposed 14% tax on wealthy in 2000, but not now. I do not agree that wealthy should be taxed any more than the ‘commoner’.
*Trump: ‘I’m “fine” with affirmative action, for now’.  (Oct 2015) I do not agree with this.  Affirmative action is inequality to the max. Against American principles and should be abolished forever.
*Trump: ‘Same-sex marriage is a state issue’.   I do not agree with this.  “Same sex marriage” is not an issue of state or government or people, it is an issue of moral and ethical destruction.
*Trump has been OK with trannies in the ladies room.   I am 100% against ANY man in the ladies room. EVER.
*Trump has suggested $15. an hour minimum wage.
This is absurd.  He then reversed his decision.   I believe that in a time of chaos, flip-flops on such strong issues is not good.

*Washington (CNN)Donald Trump, who issued a December press release “calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States,” said Wednesday such a ban “hasn’t been called for yet” and it was “only a suggestion.”    *We believe that a person running for Pres should ‘say what he means and means what he says.’  There is NO room for flip flopping at this time in history.

Things I do not care for re. Cruz:

Repeat:
'Obamacare foe Cruz votes with Democrats on spending plan'

Red State op:

(Cruz is bad on Iran and no amount of talking will make him any better)

Made abortions safer:
https://www.cruz.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=2589

TPA:
His position on TPA:
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/jul/08/ted-cruz/ted-cruz-changed-position-trade-promotion-authorit/

Ted Cruz: Don’t let ‘anti-science zealotry’ shutdown GMOs
Supports GMO's
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/7/ted-cruz-dont-let-anti-science-zealotry-shutdown-g/

(Nobody wants GMO's anymore)

Is with the Ukrainian Junta which is compsired of neo nazis & fascists since the GMO's from EU and USA overthrew Yanukovych.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWxNWdBwtrQ

Thank you for your opinion, Zelhar. 
Nope, not a Cruz fan since 2013.
Puritan? 
Nope, I'm Pragmatist.

I will support who I think is best just as you do.
Blessings.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2016, 06:36:16 PM »

It was not a 'promotion'. 
He left the homosexual lifestyle and that is what the subject of the topic was about.

The rest of the put downs:
Smile, God loves you.
Bless your heart sweetie. 
You're a priceless gem   :love:

So he said. Someone who claimed to support Hamas as his Christian duty cannot be trusted to have left the poo-packing lifestyle.

That incident of yours, and the huge tantrum you had with Lisa and Chaim afterward, forever changed my opinion of you. But it was not an isolated example of your behavior.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2016, 07:01:30 PM »
So he said. Someone who claimed to support Hamas as his Christian duty cannot be trusted to have left the poo-packing lifestyle.

That incident of yours, and the huge tantrum you had with Lisa and Chaim afterward, forever changed my opinion of you. But it was not an isolated example of your behavior.

That was over 4 1/2 years ago. 
I have had a hysterectomy since then and been through menopause.

The Topic is not what happened years ago with me, the topic is/was Trump & politics.

Instead of bringing up garbage from years ago & putting me down - try to stay on topic.  I am not going to attack & put you down no matter how many times you say these things to me.   
This is a political discussion, not personal.

Have a nice day, have a nice life, let go of bitterness and move on.

Blessings.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2016, 08:25:13 PM »

Hillary Clinton has gone as far as to say that we Christians are going to have to change our religious beliefs to accommodate LGBT agendas. How does she plan to enforce this? I don't think we want to find out.

Trump has said he is going to do what he can to stop the persecution of Christians in the USA.

Maybe that's why many JTFers want Clinton in office. They just hate Christians that much.

Ridiculous.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2016, 10:01:27 PM »
Agreed. I like Rubystars a lot but I am still looking for proof of her assertion that JTFers support Hillary.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2016, 08:25:54 PM »
Agreed. I like Rubystars a lot but I am still looking for proof of her assertion that JTFers support Hillary.

Only by default. There are only two viable candidates running. If you spend your time tearing down Trump that helps Hillary. Hillary wants to make Christians change their beliefs about gay people. There is a lot of anti-Christian sentiment that has been expressed over the years at JTF by various members. Trump is pro-LGBT too but at least he's not threatening to go after Christians over it,

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2016, 10:05:04 PM »

Ahahahhah, you have always had a way with words.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2016, 12:39:02 AM »
בס''ד

We now have someone here who claims to have been against Cruz since the 2013 government shutdown. This person attacks Cruz for temporarily shutting down the federal government to stop Obamacare. If it were up to me, we would shut down the stinking federal government forever! Anyone who opposes the shutdown is a leftist sell out. Everyone said the shutdown would crush the Republicans in the 2014 midterm elections. And the Democrats and the media did attack the Republicans on that issue in the election. The result? The Republicans in 2014 won the biggest election landslide in decades.

This same person who comes here to viciously smear Cruz told me in telephone conversations that she agreed with me when I told her we were supporting Cruz. Her husband also told me that he agreed with me about supporting Cruz. Now I learn that she was against Cruz since 2013. Very honest.

This same person attacks Cruz for allegedly selling out on principles after attacking him for being too principled in 2013. It takes a lot of chutzpah for a Trumpster to call Cruz a sell out when their candidate, the orange Mussolini, changes his positions on the issues five times a day. The orange Mussolini has been a left-wing Manhattan Democrat his whole evil life - yet this person dares to come on the forum saying that Cruz is not good enough on the issue of Iran.

The other Trumpsters here say that Cruz was not electable or charismatic enough. Actually Cruz is extremely charismatic - a great speaker, the best debater, does great interviews. But what I find hilarious is that these Trumpsters think the orange sewage candidate is charismatic and electable. We will see this November if he is electable. Hillary Clinton is very unpopular and very vulnerable. If the orange Mussolini cannot beat her, there will be no excuses. The orange Mussolini himself promised many times in the primaries that he would "easily" defeat Clinton. We'll see about that.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2016, 01:08:00 AM »
Only by default. There are only two viable candidates running. If you spend your time tearing down Trump that helps Hillary. Hillary wants to make Christians change their beliefs about gay people. There is a lot of anti-Christian sentiment that has been expressed over the years at JTF by various members. Trump is pro-LGBT too but at least he's not threatening to go after Christians over it,

I disagree that anti-Christian sentiment is a factor in JTF,  at least with Ted Cruz supporters.  Ted Cruz supporters,  including myself,  are the majority of JTF members.  There was no candidate that had a legit chance to win the 2016 Presidential election that's more Pro-Christian than Ted Cruz.   The thought process on this end is that Pro-Israel bible believing Christians or Noahides are best suited to be President of the U.S.,  the majority leaders of Congress,  and Supreme Court Justices.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2016, 02:16:31 AM »
I believe her point is that Cruz had eventually voted with the rest of the senators for the budget deal.
בס''ד

We now have someone here who claims to have been against Cruz since the 2013 government shutdown. This person attacks Cruz for temporarily shutting down the federal government to stop Obamacare. If it were up to me, we would shut down the stinking federal government forever! Anyone who opposes the shutdown is a leftist sell out. Everyone said the shutdown would crush the Republicans in the 2014 midterm elections. And the Democrats and the media did attack the Republicans on that issue in the election. The result? The Republicans in 2014 won the biggest election landslide in decades.

This same person who comes here to viciously smear Cruz told me in telephone conversations that she agreed with me when I told her we were supporting Cruz. Her husband also told me that he agreed with me about supporting Cruz. Now I learn that she was against Cruz since 2013. Very honest.

This same person attacks Cruz for allegedly selling out on principles after attacking him for being too principled in 2013. It takes a lot of chutzpah for a Trumpster to call Cruz a sell out when their candidate, the orange Mussolini, changes his positions on the issues five times a day. The orange Mussolini has been a left-wing Manhattan Democrat his whole evil life - yet this person dares to come on the forum saying that Cruz is not good enough on the issue of Iran.

The other Trumpsters here say that Cruz was not electable or charismatic enough. Actually Cruz is extremely charismatic - a great speaker, the best debater, does great interviews. But what I find hilarious is that these Trumpsters think the orange sewage candidate is charismatic and electable. We will see this November if he is electable. Hillary Clinton is very unpopular and very vulnerable. If the orange Mussolini cannot beat her, there will be no excuses. The orange Mussolini himself promised many times in the primaries that he would "easily" defeat Clinton. We'll see about that.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2016, 02:40:44 AM »
בס''ד

I don't like Trump, I actually hate him but I hate him slightly less than Clinton. Both candidates suck.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2016, 03:11:53 AM »
Rubystars, you are and always will be one of my favorite JTFers but this was over the top. Trump can't "defend Christians" because he ripped apart Cruz over the transgender bathroom issue. That means he will persecute Christians. As for JTF tearing down Donald more than Hillary, it needs to because while everyone on the right sees how evil Shitlery is, many are still deluded into thinking Trump is tolerable, or even great (like Ashedina). You really reached here and made a baseless assertion, I hate to say.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2016, 03:16:20 AM »
בס''ד

Chaim, this woman is mentally ill, you and I know that. Look at her aptly named blog. Remember, this was the person touting a video made by a pro-Hamas gay neo-Nazi.