Author Topic: This Video Will Get Donald Trump Elected  (Read 10828 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
This Video Will Get Donald Trump Elected
« on: June 26, 2016, 07:20:55 AM »
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 07:28:52 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
This Video Will [Not] Get Donald Trump Elected
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 01:08:25 PM »
Yay Alex Jones. It won't, and only retards watch that foaming retard.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 10:45:44 PM »
Alex Jones?

Wow.

How far some people have fallen when they rely on the "right's" resident nutjobs including kKK people to win an election.  Guess what, those people do NOT resonate with the american public and they will not help but harm his chances.     This is downright pathetic.   Hillary just took a commanding lead in the polls.   You guys screwed up bigtime nominating this fool.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 07:57:53 AM »
Ted Cruz didn't win the nomination.  The people overwhelmingly went for Trump.  Of course Clinton took an overwhelming lead....it is ordained.  There are really only two choices.  This is called being between a rock and a hard place.  To me Clinton is the hard place.  You are not moving her.  She is for the destruction of the American way of life and Israel.  Trump is the unknown.  This is my own opinion.  It may be a misjudgement, I have been wrong before.  You can call me a chumptard.  So.  Others, can write in a vote.  That is their choice.  Vote for Clinton (hope for the best).  Again, one person one vote.  I have respect for Chaim and JTF.  The preservation of America and Israel means the preservation of my child's life.  But, I cannot reconcile Hillary winning over Trump with any benefits.  NONE.

Of course,  Trump is going to step back from most of the things he was saying.  He wants to be elected and half weren't possible.  But he at least recognizes the threats.  Clinton is 100% square with the Islamic community, amnesty and socialized medicine.

And it really doesn't help to call people stupid.  Information is better than insults in swaying votes.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 09:50:07 AM »
Trump doesn't care about threats. He cares about deals.

Again today in the news after Trump criticized Obama for being too tough on immigration:

Trump Says He Doesn't Back Deportations, Muslim Ban
https://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Trump-Muslim-ban-terrorist/2016/06/25/id/735645/

Donald Trump will not only lose the White House, but also cause the loss of the GOP-controlled House and Senate.
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/06/the_gops_death_wish.html
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2016, 01:30:34 PM »
Trump doesn't care about threats. He cares about deals.

Again today in the news after Trump criticized Obama for being too tough on immigration:

Trump Says He Doesn't Back Deportations, Muslim Ban
https://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Trump-Muslim-ban-terrorist/2016/06/25/id/735645/

Donald Trump will not only lose the White House, but also cause the loss of the GOP-controlled House and Senate.
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/06/the_gops_death_wish.html
I think the Republicans are already on the path of losing the GOP controlled House and Senate.  They haven't stood their ground on very many issues.  In fact, they have sold us out on most.  That also concerns me about electing Clinton. 

It is all very sad.  There are no white knights left to save us.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 01:46:07 PM by Poppy »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2016, 03:37:09 PM »
I remember Trump being all in for Obama the first go round.  That irks me the most about him.
Even though I know all his weaknesses.

Trump On Obama In 2009: “I Think He’s Doing A Really Good Job…He’s Totally A Champion"
“Well, I think he’s sort of a guy that just has a wonderful personality, a good speaker, somebody that people trust.”

This is what gets me the most about Hillary.

Despite all I know about her.  These images sum it up best.  Can Hillary smile any bigger than that?
Miserable _____ (rhymes with witch).  She hasn't smiled like that since that picture.

So, what to do?  I really don't want her.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2016, 01:17:23 PM »
cjd, you are a fraud just like all the other paleos here, such as your buddies chicagojew and NoMosqueHere. You never once supported Cruz, you were on Trump's crotch from day one.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2016, 02:17:53 PM »
This political scenario is completely gloomy.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2016, 02:25:17 PM »
cjd, you are a fraud just like all the other paleos here, such as your buddies chicagojew and NoMosqueHere. You never once supported Cruz, you were on Trump's crotch from day one.
This reminds me of Carnac the Magnificent.  You've been trying for a month to come to the same conclusion. 

"I hold in my hand the envelopes. As a child of four can plainly see, these envelopes have been hermetically sealed. They've been kept in a mayonnaise jar on Funk and Wagnalls' porch since noon today. No one knows the contents of these envelopes, but you, in your mystical and borderline divine way, will ascertain the answers having never before heard the questions."

But Carnac always knew the right answer.  Even if there was no question. You've been wrong every time :::D.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2016, 05:10:23 PM »
This reminds me of Carnac the Magnificent.  You've been trying for a month to come to the same conclusion. 

"I hold in my hand the envelopes. As a child of four can plainly see, these envelopes have been hermetically sealed. They've been kept in a mayonnaise jar on Funk and Wagnalls' porch since noon today. No one knows the contents of these envelopes, but you, in your mystical and borderline divine way, will ascertain the answers having never before heard the questions."

But Carnac always knew the right answer.  Even if there was no question. You've been wrong every time :::D.
What have I said that is false? Show me one thing I have stated that has been proven false. Your brother is promoting neo-Nazi videos here on JTF and you attack me, for pointing out the obvious?

I am not going to walk on eggshells with the Trumpbots of JTF. If you want to ban me, go ahead. It was a nice run here but all things run their course.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2016, 06:04:24 PM »
Your post is wrong.  And you are the one that is always on the attack.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2016, 11:51:14 AM »

Good vid, CJD!

No, I did not support Cruz at all.

Does not make me a "WN" or a paleo.
I just know a loser (someone who is going to lose) when I see it.

OT:

People really need to stop attacking each other. 
Ya all were always friends and now not just because of Trump?
Come on already..people.

Anyhoo, hope ya all are well.
I still love everyone, just super busy singing.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2016, 03:38:28 PM »
Paulette--you are a traitor, a moron, a phony, and a fake Kahanist. You are worse than the leftists. At least they are honest.

There is a reason why nobody likes you at JTF.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2016, 03:40:07 PM »
BS. You and David have defended "reaching out to" WNs here many times.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2016, 04:03:52 PM »
Paulette--you are a traitor, a moron, a phony, and a fake Kahanist. You are worse than the leftists. At least they are honest.

Ok, hope you feel better saying that.

Be blessed. 
And, may Hashem bless you for being so sweet,
 ;D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2016, 05:00:26 PM »
Ok, hope you feel better saying that.

Be blessed. 
And, may Hashem bless you for being so sweet,
 ;D

:::D

Hello AsheDina! :)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2016, 06:49:03 PM »
Hi AsheDina!  I hope you and David are well. 

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2016, 06:58:15 PM »

See.  False.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
This Video Will Get Donald Trump Elected
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2016, 08:53:51 PM »

Good vid, CJD!

OT:

Come on already..people.

Sadly Cruz just did not have what it took to  close the deal... Early on I was very anxious to see him announce his campaign however when he did I also got the feeling as you did that he just was not going to make it... Trump is not everything I could wish for but he will suffice... I am actually warming up to him more and more as the campaign season goes on... I can seem to understand how people who bashed the Clinton's for years now are willing to see her gain the presidency... At least a few of our old members have retained their sanity... Glad to hear your doing well... Say hello to David ... G-d bless you both... JTF is just not the same without you both.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 07:30:27 PM by cjd »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2016, 08:59:29 PM »

Your mother raised an a$$hole and you father helped her... Paulette and David are core members of the forum... You really should be put on a leash with your outlandish comments... A muzzle might also be in order.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2016, 02:17:41 PM »
I like Paulette. I don't always agree with everything she says but I like both you and her. I feel like she has contributed good things to the forum and shares a different perspective.  I also enjoy most of your posts. This election is very emotional for a lot of people and I understand that.

I think CJD and Paulette want the country to do well and be prosperous and so do you. You are all good people.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2016, 12:27:58 AM »

Good vid, CJD!

OT:

Come on already..people.

Hi AsheDina!   Good to see you here.   I hope all is well with you and David.

I respectfully disagree with you about Ted Cruz being a loser.  Granted,  Cruz didn't win the nomination.   However,  he finished in 2nd place out of 17 candidates.   The vast majority of political forecasters didn't think Cruz would come close to 2nd place.   If not for the anti-Trump vote being split in many of the early state races,  the final result could easily have been vastly different.   I'm optimistic that Cruz has a bright future as a candidate. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2016, 05:48:05 AM »
People who support Trump (that is they really think he is a good candidate) must be fools. This reminds me friends in Israel who like Avigdor Liberman because he is so tough ring winger because of his cheap rhetoric like "the loyalty law", never mind that he had already proposed giving up Jerusalem or that he and his party are completely corrupt and was indirectly in business with Yasser Arafat.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2016, 06:48:09 AM »
People who support Trump (that is they really think he is a good candidate) must be fools. This reminds me friends in Israel who like Avigdor Liberman because he is so tough ring winger because of his cheap rhetoric like "the loyalty law", never mind that he had already proposed giving up Jerusalem or that he and his party are completely corrupt and was indirectly in business with Yasser Arafat.

I don't think he's the best candidate. I really wanted Cruz to win the nomination, and I voted for him in the primary, but now we have a choice between someone who is right on some of the issues and someone who is wrong on all of them.

I don't want Hillary to win after all the damage Obama has been doing.

The only one who can keep Hillary out of office at this point is Trump. I have my problems with him. For one thing I really don't like some aspects of his personality... and I don't like that he's pro-LGBT, but at least he acknowledges the Muslim problem and names it by name. Hasn't that been one thing JTFers have been wanting for years? He's not being stupid like Bush and calling it a religion of peace, because he knows it's not. So, even though I acknowledge there are some big problems with Trump I will vote for him to keep Hillary out of office.