Author Topic: I am happy Marzel didn't make it to Knesset  (Read 1048 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
I am happy Marzel didn't make it to Knesset
« on: June 29, 2016, 01:25:46 AM »
After him,Ben Ari & Ben Gvir  refusing to help both Chaim & me with our aliyah problems & him lying about Chaim he deserves it.
B"H while I still do not as of yet have Israeli citizenship I have received toshavut/residency which is basically an Israeli green card which gives me kupat cholim & bituach leumi but not the right to vote.
Good enough for the time being as that is what I wanted anyway.
But poor Chaim is still fighting & something must be done!!!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: I am happy Marzel didn't make it to Knesset
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 01:13:44 PM »
All of these fake Kahanists are straight up evil. They are worse than any Arab in my book.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 01:40:16 AM »
All of these fake Kahanists are straight up evil. They are worse than any Arab in my book.
Indeed Ben Ari was an MK & at least could have tried but he was too busy chasing schvartzers in Tel Aviv along with Marzel & Ben Gvir to be bothered!!!!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2016, 03:58:49 AM »
So the are worse then somebody who celebrates murders of children?

Other than that exaggerated statement I am inclined to agree. I think this guys are "pros", in the sense that they make their livelihood collecting money for their cheap provocative performances, not unlike a street performer in central park. But they can also double as a ragged beggar that just sits in a busy walkway and stinks.