Author Topic: Happy Heterosexual Pride Day!  (Read 798 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Happy Heterosexual Pride Day!
« on: June 29, 2016, 07:25:28 PM »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/heterosexualprideday-trending-twitter-people-livid-124614389.html

We should be proud to live by our religious convictions against homosexuality without being persecuted for them and we should demand the right not to be confronted by homosexual propaganda non stop. All the over Internet is homosexual content from Google doodle nonsense to homosexuality being promoted on news stories. If you log out of your E-mail, you are exposed to it. Now I logged out my E-mail and got the above story.

Even at the ATM, before I put my bank card in the machine, sometimes it has the rainbow nonsense in some ad.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Happy Heterosexual Pride Day!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 01:45:29 AM »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/heterosexualprideday-trending-twitter-people-livid-124614389.html

We should be proud to live by our religious convictions against homosexuality without being persecuted for them and we should demand the right not to be confronted by homosexual propaganda non stop. All the over Internet is homosexual content from Google doodle nonsense to homosexuality being promoted on news stories. If you log out of your E-mail, you are exposed to it. Now I logged out my E-mail and got the above story.
What the rainbow has to do with fags I have no idea as it as a sign of the covenant between G-d & Noah & homo sex violates that covenant!!!!

Even at the ATM, before I put my bank card in the machine, sometimes it has the rainbow nonsense in some ad.
What the rainbow has to do with fags I have no idea as the rainbow is the sign of the covenant between G-d & Noah & homo sex violates that covenant!!!!

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 04:16:22 PM »
There is no such thing as Heterosexual Pride day!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2016, 03:51:55 PM »
We should have a Pride Day...we are the Godly majority!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2016, 07:32:05 AM »
We should have a Pride Day...we are the Godly majority!
The G-dly majority doesn't need a 'Pride Day'.
Pride Days are part of the problem.

How about we try to live G-dly lives?

My mother would always say....stop labeling people.
She was 100% right.  Labels are used as weapons, sympathy cards and move us all apart.
I am sick of it.

P.S.
I don't think all LGBT persons ( or whatever the heck abbreviation is) are evil.  That doesn't mean I believe that what they do is right.  But it's not my life.  I want to say.. stop making it my business.  I don't care.  And yes, I believe that our government should protect me from having to condone their lifestyle.  As much and as loudly as they protect them.

Do you think that a confused teen with terrible self esteem who is seeking acceptance and finds it at the Gay Straight Alliance Club in their high school is evil?  I don't.  I think they are lacking the adult in their life who says...that is not the club for you.  As I told my child.  Or the adults in school administration that say...perhaps a Friendship Club is better so as to not label people or alienate anyone.  Some people are just 'gay' or different.  Why make it my business?  Some are not and are led astray.  Let us stop giving power to a label. 

Maybe we need to quietly lead G-dly lives.  Be a bigger and better influence on our young.  We are losing them in droves. 
They can have their Pride Days. 

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2016, 10:06:24 AM »
Heterosexual Pride Day is more of a protest against the homosexual movement. Obviously we don't need a day just like we don't need a Jewish heritage month. Why copy off of Black History Month or other such days and months?