Author Topic: Jewish Father Murdered In Front of His Children In Har Hevron Terror Attack  (Read 491 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Every Israel Jew needs to carry a gun and shoot to kill all terrorists

I just read that only 200,000 Israeli's have guns.
This is insanity. Every single Israeli 18 and over that are Zionists should be armed.
Netanyuhu needs to arm immediately millions of Jews in Israel.
How many more Israeli's can Netanyahu watch stabbed and hacked to to death by Palestinian terrorists.
Number 2. What is this insanity that Netanyahu puts limitations on how Israeli's with guns can respond.
Why the Hell is Netanyahu arresting Israeli heroes who kill Arab terrorists.

Netanyahu needs to lock down All Arabs in area A and B in Judea and Samaria and all Arabs in Jerusalem.   Force these savages to leave. How many times does Israel open up Area A and B and then Arab terrorists fromt these area's drive into Jewish area's and murder innocent Jews.

Netanyahu refuses to close these roads to Arabs that Jews travel on like the 443 road and Route 60 in Judea and Samaria?
Is Netanyahu worried what the EU and Obama will say.
How many more Israeli parents need to be murdered in front of their children by Arab terrorists.

This is a war. Arabs should have been on complete lock down weeks ago. No driving, no leaving their own villages. Period.
How many young Jews have to die? it is time to show no mercy and NO treatment in our hospitals for these demon terrorists, send them to Gaza… ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

I predict that the Govt. silence and inaction will lead to citizens taking matters into their own hands, i.e. turning the tables on these barbarians. The people of Israel cannot be pincushions, being stabbed and killed for no reason, without a blistering response. We must rise and liquidate these Arab savages, and their citizens who sanction and support them. All are monsters, period.

Not listening to Meir Kahane's prophecies has cost the irreplaceable lives of thousands of Jews! These Arab terrorists who support Fatah, Hamas and Iran must be removed and sent to Gaza.

Netanyahu needs to stop treating Arab terrorists in Israeli hospitals.  These terrorists should be shot dead.
Gat a Death penalty for Arab terrorists in Israeli jails.

Start building like crazy for Jews in East Jerusalem and Area C in Judea and Samaria.
Allow Chaim Ben Pesach to return to Israel and run for the Knesset.

If Chaim Ben Pesach was the the leader in Israel, in a week every single Israeli would be armed with a gun.
2nd, they would be told any time you feel your life is in danger shoot the Arab terrorist in the head to kill this Arab barbarian.

I'm sick and tired of hearing Israelis shooting Arab terrorists in the feet after being stabbed, cause the Netanyahu government only allows Jews to shoot Arabs in the feet and not the head.
I can see why Likud and Labor wanted Kahane barred in 1988.
They don't want a leader who wants to defeat Arab and Iranian terrorists.
This is why Chaim is barred from entering Israel.