Author Topic: Are you offended by this website?  (Read 1042 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Are you offended by this website?
« on: July 02, 2016, 06:41:49 PM »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Are you offended by this website?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2016, 06:48:25 PM »
I think offended is the wrong word. They are evil cockroaches.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 06:50:47 PM »
I think offended is the wrong word. They are evil cockroaches.

They give real Christians like a bad name. They even called Judaism Satanic.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Judaism/satanic.htm
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2016, 09:40:34 PM »
That looks like something a 10 year old kid made in 1993.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2016, 07:06:07 AM »
Most Christians believe that there is only one way to God and that is through Jesus. I'm sorry that offends you but this has been standard doctrine for a very long time and if you can't handle that then it's not Christian's problem. You are free to believe what you wish.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2016, 01:37:17 PM »
Once again offense is the wrong word. If you take a quick look in that site it is not about Christianity as much it is about Jew-hating. And Judaism doesn't "worship the land of Israel".  That's a flat out lie. I don't want to tell you what your religion is all about as it is not my place. It's your choice and your belief and if your religion teaches you  that everybody who doesn't worship Jesus go to hell, well fine believe what you want. 
Most Christians believe that there is only one way to God and that is through Jesus. I'm sorry that offends you but this has been standard doctrine for a very long time and if you can't handle that then it's not Christian's problem. You are free to believe what you wish.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2016, 04:35:38 PM »
This crazy evil rhetoric.   Cufi has done so much for Rabbis in Israel and to support the orphanages and help other people who have been harmed by terrorism.   I think there is alot of good in Christians who give faithfully for this cause to help.   Do not question the hearts of people who show good will by actions and deeds. 

I support and defend Israel and the Jewish people because they are God's people.  I will not be harassed to abandon my Godly convictions.      In spite of  everything that has happened to the Jewish people, they have kept their identity...and were able to survive.  Their own scriptures  prophesied that once they were scattered, they would be persecuted wherever they went and would become few in number:    AND THE LORD WILL SCATTER YOU AMONG THE PEOPLES, AND YOU SHALL BE LEFT FEW IN NUMBER AMONG THE NATIONS, WHERE THE LORD SHALL DRIVE YOU.  DEUTERONOMY 4:27.     Then after their scattering you shall be left few in number, whereas you were as the stars of heaven for multitude, because you did not obey the Lord your GOD.  Deut  28:62. 

SO HOW DID THE JEWS SURVIVE?   SUPERNATURALLY   PSALM 124 SUMS IT UP.

1. "Had it not been the LORD who was on you side," let Israel now say,  2 Had it not been the LORD  who was on our side when men rose up against us, 3 Then they would have swallowed us alive, when their anger was kindled against us, 4.  Then the waters would have engulfed us, the stream would have swept over our soul;  5.  Then the raging waters would have swept over our soul."  6 Blessed be the LORD, who has not given us to be torn by their teeth.   7.  Our sould has escaped as a bird out of the snare of the trapper; the snare is broken and we have escaped.  8.  Our help is in the name of the LORD, who made heaven and earth. 

"Behold, He who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep."   Psalm 121:4   

The Hebrew prophets were very precise about the fact that GOD would always preserve the Jewish people...Consider this symbolic prophetcy of Isaiah who wrote 2,700 years ago, 700 years before  the birth of Jesus.   Isaiah 49:14-16

14  But Zion, the Jewish people  said, The Lord has forsaken me, and the Lord has forgotten me."   15.   God answers, "Can a woman forget her nursing child and have no compassion on the son of her womb? Even these may forget, but I will not forget you.

16.  "Behold, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands."  Isaiah 41: 10-11  "Do not fear, for I am with you: do not anxiously look about you, for I AM your God, I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with MY righteous right hand.   

11.  "Behold, (all those who are angered at you will be shamed and dishonored; those who contend with you will be as nothing and will perish."      This is the reason we who are astute in the word of GOD will support Israel because we have been asked to warned, all nations who go against Israel are doomed!    Never let evil cloud the mind....Satan seeks to divide people from each other and from God...his time on earth is short and he must be a raging lion while he can.     

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2016, 04:44:39 PM »
Things will wax worse and worse because there are those who cannot see the truth, they do not have the guidance of the Holy Spirit which gives wisdom and discernment and they continue to vote with minds that are depraved in their thinking.  That is why we have evil people governing our country who have sold out the American people, allowed open borders to let in Islamic terrorists, and want to bring in new voters to cancel out the votes of millions of legal lawful Americans.    They won't identify the problem of Islamic terrorists making it harder to fight this enemy now within our borders.   The Brexit Exit of Great Britain was for the same reason,  Sovereignty and Security, they are fed up with the EU bureaucracy and elites, and the muslim invasion.   They voted for their Independence and that is the same thing Americans are feeling about this American government.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2016, 05:25:10 PM »
I just want to say I have never quoted anything that was not written by the Word of God.  I know many Jewish people do not believe in the new Testament, but at least I have been open and tried to present the truth as I know it, I do it with concern and wanting to help.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2016, 08:15:11 PM »
Once again offense is the wrong word. If you take a quick look in that site it is not about Christianity as much it is about Jew-hating. And Judaism doesn't "worship the land of Israel".  That's a flat out lie. I don't want to tell you what your religion is all about as it is not my place. It's your choice and your belief and if your religion teaches you  that everybody who doesn't worship Jesus go to hell, well fine believe what you want.

I didn't really look at the site.