Author Topic: O.J. simpson being questioned in vegas  (Read 1507 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
O.J. simpson being questioned in vegas
« on: September 14, 2007, 09:16:22 AM »
for burglary :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

Re: O.J. simpson being questioned in vegas
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 09:17:18 AM »
Did the glove fit?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 09:21:29 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Bodhi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 05:28:08 PM »
O.J is innocent, hwe sisn;t do anything, and he got f_+(d over by the justice system (kind of like what happens to all married men in divore court)....I actually respect OJ.............He's stood up pretty well to having all his money stolen from him for a crime he did not commit...in retrospect maybe he should have killed the b)*tch iif he's getting blamed for it why not enjoy it....There was some strange things on TV at that time, in fact his "wife" was seeing Marcus Allen.........I dunno, but lay off O.J. he didn't do it..IMHO
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 06:46:22 PM by Bodhi »

newman

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2007, 05:35:27 PM »
O.J is innocent, hwe sisn;t do anything, and he got f_+(d over by the justice system (kind of like what happens to all married men in divore court)....I actually respect OJ.............He's stood up pretty well to having all his money stolen from him for a crime he did not commit...in retrospect maybe he should have killed the b)*tch iif he's getting blamed for it why not enjoy it....There was some strange things on TV at that time, in fact his "wife" was seeing Marcus Allen.........I dunno, but lay off O.J. he didn't do it..INHO

You're in fantasy land.

He's a vicious animal. Like 95% of those primatives.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2007, 07:01:37 PM »
O.J is innocent, hwe sisn;t do anything, and he got f_+(d over by the justice system (kind of like what happens to all married men in divore court)....I actually respect OJ.............He's stood up pretty well to having all his money stolen from him for a crime he did not commit...in retrospect maybe he should have killed the b)*tch iif he's getting blamed for it why not enjoy it....There was some strange things on TV at that time, in fact his "wife" was seeing Marcus Allen.........I dunno, but lay off O.J. he didn't do it..IMHO

I hope the bum goes to jail.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2007, 07:13:45 PM »
I have the impression that the entire incident is being blown out of proportion.  The owner of the store might not even press charges and he is currently trying to "work the situation out" with O.J.  Supposedly they used to be good friends but they had a falling out and the owner is mad that O.J. didn't confront him in a civil way beforehand to try to work a deal out.  O.J. claims that there are pictures and other memorabilia of his that were seized from his home as a court judgment, stolen from his home, and seized as a lien from his storage unit when he was delinquent on payments.  Who knows which of these claims are true but if it's claim 1 or 3, the property is not legally his anymore and he could be convicted of a burglary if he took or attempted to take them back.  I think this whole thing really hinges on whether his posse had guns or not.  If they didn't then I can see O.J. walking away from this scot-free.  If they did have guns, which the store-owner claims, he could face a pretty lengthy sentence but we don't even know if the store-owner is going to press charges yet.  There could be some law about entering a store with guns in a forceful manner, or just carrying guns in public, but O.J. didn't actually have a gun on him.  It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out.  I wouldn't mind seeing him spend some time behind bars.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris