Author Topic: Another gift from our brothers and sisters from Haiti  (Read 3255 times)

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Another gift from our brothers and sisters from Haiti
« on: September 14, 2007, 06:47:58 PM »
I really enjoy hearing how this diversity of cultures will make me a more well rounded and tolerant person. This little story reaffrims everything I say about 'diversity'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tells 911 he killed mother-in-law over voodoo dust

By TANANGACHI MFUNI, ALISON GENDAR and MICHAEL WHITE
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Thursday, September 13th 2007, 4:00 AM

Print Email Suggest a Story

Marie Luzincourt, whose mother was brutally slain, allegedly by Luzincourt's boyfriend, leaves her home in Brooklyn yesterday.

A sprinkle of "voodoo dust" sent a Brooklyn man into a homicidal rage - leading him to beat his girlfriend's mother to death with a pipe, authorities said yesterday.

"I just killed my mother-in-law," the suspect, Joseph Cazeau, 48, told cops Monday night after calling 911, according to a police source.

"She was trying to hex me," Cazeau claimed, a source said.

Cazeau was arguing with 61-year-old Marie Tertel at 9:30 p.m. in the Crown Heights home they shared when she threatened to use "voodoo dust" on him, a police source said.

Before she could hex him, he grabbed a pipe and repeatedly bashed her face and head, the source said.

Investigators found Tertel lying facedown in the St. Johns Place house. She died at the scene.

Loved ones denied that Tertel was a voodoo priestess, calling her a religious woman who attended a Christian church.

The Crown Heights house is owned by the victim's daughter Marie Luzincourt, who was not home at the time of the killing.

"We have family trouble," Luzincourt said yesterday.

A recent argument between Tertel and her daughter's boyfriend had sent Tertel searching for a new place to live, a friend said.

"She was unhappy because there was a conflict between the family," said Erik Phillpotts, who works at a Haitian restaurant where Tertel worked as a cook.

Phillpotts said Tertel never spoke of family issues, until she was forced to find a new apartment. "This is when we knew something was wrong," Phillpotts said.

Cops had been called to the house at least once before, on Aug. 28 when there was a shouting match between Cazeau and Tertel, a police source said. No arrests were made.

The victim's son Marc Tertel said Cazeau had been dating Luzincourt for years, and the two had three children together.

"He's very difficult to get along with," Marc Tertel said of Cazeau, adding that the boyfriend did not pay rent or contribute financially to the household. "He's very violent sometimes."

Tertel said his sister went to court recently to get an order of protection against her boyfriend. But authorities could not confirm yesterday that she had asked for or obtained an order of protection.

Cazeau was waiting to be arraigned last night on murder charges.

With Tamer El-Ghobashy, Ernie Naspretto and Xana O'Neill

Digg Del.icio.us Newsvine Reddit Furl Stumble Upon

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Another gift from our brothers and sisters from Haiti
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 07:23:41 PM »
Now I'm not a lawyer, but I don't think the "voodoo" defense will hold up in court.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 07:33:43 PM »
Yet more of the the highly advanced black culture they speak about. I suppose he'll invent a cure for cancer while he's in the joint.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 07:38:37 PM »
It's like I always say, you can take the schvartza out of the jungle but you can never take the "jungle" out of the schvartza.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Erica

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2007, 09:28:54 PM »
That was dumb.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2007, 09:36:10 PM »
When I saw this in the paper the other day  had to say it gave me a few snickers. My first thought believe it or not  was what would fjack think about animals like this. I worked with a guy from Haiti for years he was a really a great person very hard working and all. He was here in America for years and still whenever I asked him about voodoo he would always become very disturbed and claim he knew nothing of the practice.  One day I made the usual ba.l busting inquiry about voodoo   and he relented and told me that the people in Haiti really believe in this garbage big time. What happens is they let the suggestion of being cursed  work on their  minds and really believe that they were put under a spell. He said it was best to ignore ignorance like that  since the believers  would do themselves in worrying about having a voodoo hex put on them. In actuality Voodoo is something that was created by the French to use as a tool on the ignorant blacks. The lady in the news story got what she deserved trying to use this ignorance on this guy. From the reaction I got from the guy I knew over this  subject who was here in America for years and actually very modern in his thinking this lady in the news story  was playing with fire and she knew it.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2007, 09:37:42 PM »
That was dumb.
Schvartzas ARE dumb.

SAT averages or IQ scores will tell you that.

Erica

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2007, 09:39:51 PM »
When I saw this in the paper the other day  had to say it gave me a few snickers. My first thought believe it or not my first thought was what would fjack think about animals like this. I worked with a guy from Haiti for years he was a really a great person very hard working and all. He was here in America for years and still whenever I asked him about voodoo he would always become very disturbed and claim he knew nothing of the practice.  One day I made the usual ba.l busting inquiry about voodoo   and he relented and told me that the people in Haiti really believe in this garbage big time. What happens is they let the suggestion of being cursed  work on their  minds and really believe that they were put under a spell. He said it was best to ignore ignorance like that  since the believers  would do themselves in worrying about having a voodoo hex put on them. In actuality Voodoo is something that was created by the French to use as a tool on the ignorant blacks. The lady in the news story got what she deserved trying to use this ignorance on this guy. From the reaction I got from the guy I knew over this  subject who was here in America for years and actually very modern in his thinking this lady in the news story  was playing with fire and she knew it.
Its the same thing with Santaria. Some Hispanics practice what I call "Spanish Voodoo" also. My brother's ex girlfriend was Puerto Rican and she admitted to me that her grandmother was 'very powerful' and that anyone who she had a problem with would be 'taken care of'. Needless to say, she scared me. Throughout their relationship I tried not to get onto her bad side. I don't believe in the junk myself but they sure make it sound convincing. lol

Erica

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2007, 09:40:57 PM »
That was dumb.
Schvartzas ARE dumb.

SAT averages or IQ scores will tell you that.
Newman I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about the article itself. EVIL blacks ARE dumb. What was YOUR SAT average and YOUR IQ score, by the way? I want to know how the other half lives. ::)

Erica

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2007, 09:42:07 PM »
She was trying to hex me," Cazeau claimed, a source said.

They invent words now too. What the heck is "hexing"?

A hex is a curse or evil spell, Yacov.

Erica

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2007, 09:48:27 PM »

That must be in affirmative action, not real English.

Its in the English dictionary, Yacov.

Erica

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2007, 09:50:31 PM »

That must be in affirmative action, not real English.

Its in the English dictionary, Yacov. It also means to appear to have a bad effect on something, as if it were cursed or bewitched. Here is a sentence: A string of accidents hexed their first attempt to climb the mountain.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2007, 09:51:44 PM »
When I saw this in the paper the other day  had to say it gave me a few snickers. My first thought believe it or not my first thought was what would fjack think about animals like this. I worked with a guy from Haiti for years he was a really a great person very hard working and all. He was here in America for years and still whenever I asked him about voodoo he would always become very disturbed and claim he knew nothing of the practice.  One day I made the usual ba.l busting inquiry about voodoo   and he relented and told me that the people in Haiti really believe in this garbage big time. What happens is they let the suggestion of being cursed  work on their  minds and really believe that they were put under a spell. He said it was best to ignore ignorance like that  since the believers  would do themselves in worrying about having a voodoo hex put on them. In actuality Voodoo is something that was created by the French to use as a tool on the ignorant blacks. The lady in the news story got what she deserved trying to use this ignorance on this guy. From the reaction I got from the guy I knew over this  subject who was here in America for years and actually very modern in his thinking this lady in the news story  was playing with fire and she knew it.
Its the same thing with Santaria. Some Hispanics practice what I call "Spanish Voodoo" also. My brother's ex girlfriend was Puerto Rican and she admitted to me that her grandmother was 'very powerful' and that anyone who she had a problem with would be 'taken care of'. Needless to say, she scared me. Throughout their relationship I tried not to get onto her bad side. I don't believe in the junk myself but they sure make it sound convincing. lol

Yes that Santeria one is equally as bad. Italians also have one they call "Mala Ochio"
Evil Eye. The old time Italian folks really put stock in things like this. It did not have all the frills that VooDoo or Santeria has but the bottom line is the so called hexer makes the victim do themselves in with the power of suggestion.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2007, 09:56:02 PM »

Wow, and with this mentality, it's a "wonder" why these people still think the way they do about voodoo and santeria and any other garbage.  And you claim to be one of the intelligent ones?  That's scary.

Erica

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2007, 10:02:35 PM »

Wow, and with this mentality, it's a "wonder" why these people still think the way they do about voodoo and santeria and any other garbage.  And you claim to be one of the intelligent ones?  That's scary.
What in the world are you talking about "And you claim to be one of the intelligent ones?"

Erica

« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2007, 10:08:04 PM »

Yes that Santeria one is equally as bad. Italians also have one they call "Mala Ochio"
Evil Eye. The old time Italian folks really put stock in things like this. It did not have all the frills that VooDoo or Santeria has but the bottom line is the so called hexer makes the victim do themselves in with the power of suggestion.
Yes... the hexing crap is really unbelivable. I believe Africans have something similar in their culture. I know one thing though, I don't play with things like that. No Ouija boards or anything like that. 

Erica

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2007, 10:40:38 PM »
Of course Africans have it. Caribbean black culture was imported from Africa along with the slaves.

That's no doubt. In that respect its good that black people in America don't play with that either. Most are pretty dumb, but not all of them.