Author Topic: How about a 'Get Black' Day to protest Affirmative Action?  (Read 17501 times)

newman

Re: How about a 'Get Black' Day to protest Affirmative Action?
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2007, 11:14:07 PM »
I'm proud to enter white into forms.

They should have another box on the form that says "Wish you were white?" for the civilised blacks to tick.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2007, 11:19:11 PM »
Erica, good for you!  I applaud your sentiments!

Oddly enough, this makes me think of Condalisa Rice.  Those reading this, may wonder why.  Well, so I will tell you why.

I used to like her, when I thought she was on our pro-Israel side of things.  At that time, I admired her excellent command of English, her passionate yet articulate way of expressing herself, her accomplishments as a classic piano player, her basically politically conservative beliefs, and her fluency in several languages.  At one point, I even contemplated the idea that I would like her to be our next President!

All that has now changed, ever since she seems determined to make it her goal to constantly pressure Israel to show restraint when fighting the islamofacists, and pressuring Israel into giving away the little land that they have left, piece by piece.  She may be the lapdog of President Bush, but that does not mean she can be excused for her behavior.

So how is any of this relevant?  Notice how, until this very moment, I never, ever mentioned the fact that she is Black.  The reason I have not, is because it is completely irrelevant.  I resent the Jews, Henry Kissinger and Madelyn Allbright, just as much if not moreso, for similarly pressuring Israel when they were our nation's Secretaries of State.

The point I want to make here, is that this should be our goal: to have a color blind society, the one envisioned by the late great Dr Martin Luther King Jr. 

I resent Blacks who make it their life's work to promote an angry, chip-on-the-shoulder, Al Sharpton, Black ghetto culture and their accompanying Ebonics, but I also do not like it when white people go too far with their racism, comparing Blacks to apes, either.  My attitude is that when I am disgusted with Blacks, it is to the degree that they are not acting like normal, civilized human beings.  This is not a plea for all Blacks to be Uncle Toms, unless by Uncle Toms, one is referring to civilized human beings.

Stated in a somewhat different way, if Bill Cosby can be funny not because he is Black but because he is funny, and if Thomas Sowell can be a great modern thinker/scholar not because he is Black but because he happens to be a brilliant and wise man, and if Ray Charles can be quite the innovative musician not because he is Black (or even blind, in his amazing case) but because of his unique way of interpreting sound, and yes, if Barry Bonds can be perhaps the greatest baseball hitter of all time not because he is Black but because the guy just has amazing talent and drive, then there is no reason why all Blacks cannot be successful in this world without making an issue of their skin color.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 11:22:55 PM by JewishTeddyBear »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2007, 11:22:01 PM »

Count me in.  When white people apply for higher education in the United States, THEY become the true schvartzas.

The colleges would be a great place to start, BTW. And if the college staff try any punitive measures, you can sue because it's legitimate non-violent protest.
Newman why are you always coming up with ideas on how to make black people mad? Are you trying to test them to see if they'll hurt you or something? If we were where you are, while you're in black face, I'd surely point at you and laugh, then tell my girls that what you're presenting is the face of ignorance.

If all of your rantings and ravings aren't about the COLOR of black people, in part, why dress in black face? What is the point?

Erica, don't let him get you worked up too much. Deep down inside, he lusts for a nice lucious chocolate woman and feels so much shame and frustration about this which is clearly evident by his contstant obsessing and bashing of blacks.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2007, 11:34:12 PM »
All this talk reminds me of New Orleans Mayor Ray Naygin's comments about his city being a chocolate city, lol

Erica

« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2007, 01:55:46 AM »

Count me in.  When white people apply for higher education in the United States, THEY become the true schvartzas.

The colleges would be a great place to start, BTW. And if the college staff try any punitive measures, you can sue because it's legitimate non-violent protest.
Newman why are you always coming up with ideas on how to make black people mad? Are you trying to test them to see if they'll hurt you or something? If we were where you are, while you're in black face, I'd surely point at you and laugh, then tell my girls that what you're presenting is the face of ignorance.

If all of your rantings and ravings aren't about the COLOR of black people, in part, why dress in black face? What is the point?

Erica, don't let him get you worked up too much. Deep down inside, he lusts for a nice lucious chocolate woman and feels so much shame and frustration about this which is clearly evident by his contstant obsessing and bashing of blacks.
LOL I am SOOOO not flattered. A good, respectful, chocolate woman demands more than what newman could ever give. He has not the tenderness, the strength, the humility, the tolerance nor the mental capacity to hold a real woman's attention 'in that way.'

newman

« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2007, 02:02:13 AM »

LOL I am SOOOO not flattered. A good, respectful, chocolate woman demands more than what newman could ever give. He has not the tenderness, the strength, the humility, the tolerance nor the mental capacity to hold a real woman's attention 'in that way.'

Maybe I should. They've got very loose morals so a KFC bucket and a sixpack of Colt 45s should do the trick as far as courtship goes.

Iwon't have to feel guilty if I take off after she's pregnant because one of them will be used to that sort of thing.

Erica

« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2007, 02:05:11 AM »

Maybe I should. They've got very loose morals so a KFC bucket and a sixpack of Colt 45s should do the trick as far as courtship goes.

Iwon't have to feel guilty if I take off after she's pregnant because one of them will be used to that sort of thing.
Then that would make you just another useless, evil black boy. Good luck with that.

newman

« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2007, 02:07:54 AM »
Then that would make you just another useless, evil black boy. Good luck with that.
mmmm hmmm.

Erica

« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2007, 02:10:25 AM »
mmmm hmmm.
::)

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2007, 02:16:05 AM »
Oddly enough, I think Newman and Erica are falling head over heals in love with each other. 

Hey, whatever floats your boat.  I hope you to have many happy years together as a loving couple.

Erica

« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2007, 02:17:24 AM »
Oddly enough, I think Newman and Erica are falling head over heals in love with each other. 

Hey, whatever floats your boat.  I hope you to have many happy years together as a loving couple.
Sorry to burst your bubble JTB, I'm already happily married. That's my husband of 13 1/2 years in my avatar.  If newman and I were together, it would be for a very short time..so short that there'd be no wedding. He's an anal retentive, egotistical waste of space.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 02:19:39 AM by Erica »

newman

« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2007, 02:24:20 AM »

Sorry to burst your bubble JTB, I'm already happily married. That's my husband of 13 1/2 years in my avatar.  If newman and I were together, it would be for a very short time..so short that there'd be no wedding. He's an anal retentive, egotistical waste of space.

I'd be a victim of domestic violence at Erica's hands! :-\

It would be like a scene from that show COPS.

Erica

« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2007, 02:27:58 AM »

I'd be a victim of domestic violence at Erica's hands! :-\

It would be like a scene from that show COPS.
I wouldn't touch you, newman. I wouldn't want  to; too much evil is coursing through your veins; wouldn't want it to rub off on me.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2007, 02:36:27 AM »
hey, just for the sheer fun of it, in the name of some harmless teasing, may I say something that may sound a little racist here?  maybe among blacks, they are not so strict when it comes to their married women having affairs.  if that is the case, newman can come to erica's place when her husband is at work, and they can have a hot, wild, torrid affair, and then tell us every steamy detail about it.

doesnt that sound like fun?  ;)

Erica

« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2007, 02:39:32 AM »
hey, just for the sheer fun of it, in the name of some harmless teasing, may I say something that may sound a little racist here?  maybe among blacks, they are not so strict when it comes to their married women having affairs.  if that is the case, newman can come to erica's place when her husband is at work, and they can have a hot, wild, torrid affair, and then tell us every steamy detail about it.

It actually sounds like torture JTB because newman is like a disease... HOWEVER for the sake of a laugh, my husband husband would take his M-16 and shoot us both to bits...and if my husband ever cheated on  me, I'd kill him and the harlot in my bed. How about that for black on black...on white crime?

newman

« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2007, 02:40:16 AM »

Erica would wreck the experience by not serving any cornbread and not doing any "mmmm hmmm" talk.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2007, 02:44:38 AM »

It actually sounds like torture JTB because newman is like a disease... HOWEVER for the sake of a laugh, my husband husband would take his M-16 and shoot us both to bits...and if my husband ever cheated on  me, I'd kill him and the harlot in my bed. How about that for black on black...on white crime?

WOW, you would murder your husband if you caught him cheating on you?  If all black women thought that way the amount of cheating within black marriages would drop FAST.  Nothing would scare me more than a gun-wielding homicidal black woman filled with blind rage.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2007, 02:46:32 AM »
Nothing would scare me more than a gun-wielding homicidal black woman filled with blind rage.
That's about 95% of the male population and 75% of the female. :)

Erica

« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2007, 02:48:24 AM »

WOW, you would murder your husband if you caught him cheating on you?  If all black women thought that way the amount of cheating within black marriages would drop FAST.  Nothing would scare me more than a gun-wielding homicidal black woman filled with blind rage.
After 13 years married, (and we've known each other for 16 years)... adultry in this marriage would be stupid...not that it would be any different in the first year. We both discussed what we'd do in a situation where we weren't happy with each other anymore. We wouldn't kill each other but we would divorce. *although I'd DARE another woman to step foot in my home with designs on my husband, best friend and father of my children*. She'd surely get the boot.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2007, 02:57:41 AM »
Erica, why divorce or even get upset over the whole thing?  Just have an affair with Newman on the side, meeting at some Motel 6, and nobody but us in this forum would need to know anything about it.  I bet you two lustbirds would do plenty of hooting and hollering in the midst of all of your erotic ecstasy.

Erica

« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2007, 03:01:41 AM »
Erica, why divorce or even get upset over the whole thing?  Just have an affair with Newman on the side, meeting at some Motel 6, and nobody but us in this forum would need to know anything about it.  I bet you two lustbirds would do plenty of hooting and hollering in the midst of all of your erotic ecstasy.
Dear Teddybear,

No thanks.

Sincerely,
Erica.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2007, 03:02:58 AM »
Dear Teddybear,

No thanks.

Sincerely,
Erica.

I think JewishTeddyBear got a bit excited himself just thinking about that, hehe.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2007, 03:05:33 AM »
Erica is clearly playing hard to get to see if Newman is really serious about wanting to have an affair with her.  How cute.  Now Newman will have to get on one knee, present flowers to her, and whisper sweet nothings in her ears.  Maybe at that point, Erica will let him do whatever he wishes to do with her, heh heh  ;)

newman

« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2007, 03:06:34 AM »

I think JewishTeddyBear got a bit excited himself just thinking about that, hehe.

I hope we don't have another FOTL on our hands. :laugh:

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2007, 03:08:40 AM »
What is a FOTL?  a Fool on the Hill?

(sees the son going down, and the eyes in his head, sees the world spinning around)