Author Topic: FBI and Hillary Clinton  (Read 1715 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
FBI and Hillary Clinton
« on: July 06, 2016, 02:05:33 PM »
Look on the bright side. If she would have been charged, Bernie Sanders the ultimate self-hating Jew would have been the nominee. I assume in that case we would have to vote for Trump rather than writing in Ted Cruz. I'd like her to be impeached and removed from office after she becomes President. That would be interesting.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: FBI and Hillary Clinton
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 04:05:51 PM »
What?  I do not follow you.  You would vote for Trump why?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 06:22:04 PM »
What?  I do not follow you.  You would vote for Trump why?

I think he's saying that if the general election came down to Donald Trump vs. Bernie Sanders,   it would be recommended by JTF to vote for Trump.   I don't believe that would be the case though.   Either way,  I still would plan to write in Ted Cruz.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2016, 03:35:51 PM »
Bernie Sanders is much worse than Trump or Hillary. That self-hating beast is a real nazi.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2016, 07:15:56 PM »
Would Trump be acceptable to vote for if Sanders was the candidate?  I wouldn't think Binyamin was right in that comment.

I considered Sanders to be far more dangerous than Clinton.  Because people looked at him like a kind and caring man.  I had many people tell me if Sanders got the nomination, then they would vote for him.  Even those leaning toward Trump over Clinton.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2016, 07:18:44 PM »

I think he's saying that if the general election came down to Donald Trump vs. Bernie Sanders,   it would be recommended by JTF to vote for Trump.   I don't believe that would be the case though.   Either way,  I still would plan to write in Ted Cruz.
Thank You eb22.  I was surprised by Binyamin Yisrael's comment.

I am afraid that Clinton will choose Sanders for her running mate.  Then I think game over.  That is a winning ticket to young liberals.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2016, 07:20:36 PM »
Is Bernie still in the race? I thought he quit.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2016, 07:35:12 PM »
Binyamin Yisrael was talking about what if Clinton could not run.  Sanders would be the democratic nominee for President.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2016, 09:56:13 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                     :fist:

Once again, the great eb22 is correct. Unfortunately, some will vote for who they will.
 If the situation remains the same and we are left with these undesirable choices,
 best to write in the phenomenal conservative of this age; the venerable
 Ted Cruz! 

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2016, 11:03:46 PM »
:usa+israel:                                                                                                     :fist:

Once again, the great eb22 is correct. Unfortunately, some will vote for who they will.
 If the situation remains the same and we are left with these undesirable choices,
 Ted Cruz!
Have mercy  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2016, 04:16:26 PM »
Hillary skated on the e-mail and that will stay that way.  If Trump gets elected, things will finally change then.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2016, 05:18:11 PM »
Bernie Sanders is much worse than Trump or Hillary. That self-hating beast is a real nazi.
An idiot too...

:::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2016, 05:24:54 PM »
Bad lip reading videos are almost always funny.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2016, 07:08:48 PM »
Thank You eb22.  I was surprised by Binyamin Yisrael's comment.

I am afraid that Clinton will choose Sanders for her running mate.  Then I think game over.  That is a winning ticket to young liberals.

My pleasure,  Poppy!

Bernie Sanders on the Democrat Ticket is certainly a nightmare.   As bad as Elizabeth Warren and countless other Democrat options are,  Bernie Sanders as the next Vice President would be nothing short of an epic disaster. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2016, 07:12:29 PM »

Ted Cruz!

Thanks,  Nachus!

We definitely view the situation similarly.   If Ted Cruz ends up with a few hundred thousand votes and this gets the publicity that it deserves to get,  I really like Ted Cruz'  chances in 2020 to secure the Republican nomination for President.   

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2016, 08:16:29 PM »
The Ted Cruz one is funny too.  I'm waiting for the Donald Trump one.  LOL  people are so imaginative

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2016, 12:32:25 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                   :fist:

So much corruption and impurity in politics, it's laughable but that's an old story.
 That is why eb22's prayers will be answered G-d willing, with, at the very least, a
 2020 Ted Cruz presidency!