Author Topic: Accountability...  (Read 2272 times)

Erica

Accountability...
« on: September 14, 2007, 10:45:24 PM »
Is there anyone in the world who would like crime, no matter whose causing it, to just end? It would be so nice if we all woke up tomorrow morning and no one committed a crime. Blacks would stop killing each other off and stop killing others. Whites would stop the same activities. There would basically be nothing to argue, or fight about.

If this were so, what would you do with your time?

Joe Schmo

Re: Accountability...
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 10:46:16 PM »
Is there anyone in the world who would like crime, no matter whose causing it, to just end?

Of course.

Erica

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 10:47:11 PM »
Is there anyone in the world who would like crime, no matter whose causing it, to just end?

Of course.
If this were a reality, and Chaim and everyone here got to go back to Israel, and everything was right with the world, what would you do with  your time?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 10:48:44 PM »
It would be so nice if we all woke up tomorrow morning and no one committed a crime.

It would be nice if we all had ocean-front mansions too.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2007, 10:49:41 PM »

Of course.
If this were a reality, and Chaim and everyone here got to go back to Israel, and everything was right with the world, what would you do with  your time?

Same thing I'm doing now.  Music.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2007, 10:53:26 PM »
Is there anyone in the world who would like crime, no matter whose causing it, to just end? It would be so nice if we all woke up tomorrow morning and no one committed a crime. Blacks would stop killing each other off and stop killing others. Whites would stop the same activities. There would basically be nothing to argue, or fight about.

I would thank G-d that my Grandchild would have a better world too live in, and find something else too debate about. ;)  I understand your post.

Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.

newman

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2007, 10:56:24 PM »
It would be nice if schvartzas just GOT some Accountability.

Erica

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2007, 10:57:39 PM »
It would be nice if schvartzas just GOT some Accountability.
I was including EVERYONE newman. Must you muck it up for everyone? Always the unhappy old geezer..sour grapes...

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2007, 11:04:51 PM »
The world would be better off without the kkk and the noi. The world would be better off without muslim throat slitters. For me this is not about race, I do not trust a white muslim any more than I would trust a black or arab muslim. It's the ideology of some people that I worry about, skin color means nothing. I've met alot of white people that are just as bigoted and hateful as any arab muslim. All one has too do is goto the StørmFrønt website, and see the pathetic vermin scum as they are.

Erica

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2007, 11:20:28 PM »
The world would be better off without the kkk and the noi. The world would be better off without muslim throat slitters. For me this is not about race, I do not trust a white muslim any more than I would trust a black or arab muslim. It's the ideology of some people that I worry about, skin color means nothing. I've met alot of white people that are just as bigoted and hateful as any arab muslim. All one has too do is goto the StørmFrønt website, and see the pathetic vermin scum as they are.
I peeked into the site... vile.

The NEW Black Panther Party, and AA would be a thing of the past in my dream for a crime-free planet.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2007, 11:35:43 PM »

The NEW Black Panther Party, and AA would be a thing of the past in my dream for a crime-free planet.

I think we can solve the crime problem by teaching our children the correct way to behave . Something the Black community and the White community have not done a great job of. Whether it is the vile videos from BET or the idiots on MTV, both of our cultures need some help. Erica, I have a very harsh attitude towards the Black community, and for good reasons, I am not beyond haveing the same harsh attitude towards the White community that are just as backwards. We all need help in life. We all can benefit from being better human beings. Look at what "White America" via the movie industry produces. It's trash, and garbage. We all need help too better our selves and our communities.

Jeff

Erica

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2007, 11:58:25 PM »

I think we can solve the crime problem by teaching our children the correct way to behave . Something the Black community and the White community have not done a great job of. Whether it is the vile videos from BET or the idiots on MTV, both of our cultures need some help. Erica, I have a very harsh attitude towards the Black community, and for good reasons, I am not beyond haveing the same harsh attitude towards the White community that are just as backwards. We all need help in life. We all can benefit from being better human beings. Look at what "White America" via the movie industry produces. It's trash, and garbage. We all need help too better our selves and our communities.

Jeff
I'm in agreement with you...

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2007, 12:07:26 AM »

Er.. the same thing I do now, since I don't commit crimes.  :D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

newman

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2007, 12:12:36 AM »
Is there anyone in the world who would like crime, no matter whose causing it, to just end? It would be so nice if we all woke up tomorrow morning and no one committed a crime.

You've just described the USA after Kahanist gentiles have come to power and shifted 95% of blacks back to africa and introduced zero tollerence policing.

Erica

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2007, 01:22:40 AM »
Is there anyone in the world who would like crime, no matter whose causing it, to just end? It would be so nice if we all woke up tomorrow morning and no one committed a crime.

You've just described the USA after Kahanist gentiles have come to power and shifted 95% of blacks back to africa and introduced zero tollerence policing.
I'm not speaking of anyone being in power newman, people would be in control of themselves. You are one of the most negative people I've ever had the displeasure of meeting online. No one can think positively around you. No one can have great ideas around you. Everything has to be "Shift blacks to Africa"...it would only be "BACK" if we actually came directly from Africa, Genius. That's like me telling you to shift your hindparts back to Israel, you weren't born there, what right would I have to tell you to go anywhere?

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2007, 02:27:30 AM »
Erica's question of what each of us would do with our time if there were peace on Earth reminds me of my more idealistic days when I tried to become a teacher.  Virtually all of my time was spent trying to say entire sentences at a time without being interrupted.  Very very little teaching got done; most of the time, I acted as a prison guard, without the benefit of prison bars to separate me from the hostile students.

What would I have done had the students behaved?  I had some of those experiences when substitute teaching in private schools.  Those were amazing experiences, with parents coming to me later to tell me how much their child was inspired by what I had taught to them.

All of life is like a series of classrooms from which to learn for the purporse of acquiring wisdom.  If there would be peace on Earth, people could spend their time learning and growing from the knowledge they gain in both books and more directly through life's experiences.  Life has enough challenges even without human beings insisting on acting like a bunch of savage barbarians.