Author Topic: British Loyalist Fly Nazi Flags Around Bonfire Site  (Read 1236 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: British Loyalist Fly Nazi Flags Around Bonfire Site
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 01:44:01 PM »
This is probably a provocation, I doubt there is any significant support to the Nazis among the Protestants of Northern Ireland. At least historically, the Irish Republic was friendly towards the Nazis while the Protestants were fighting in the war against them. The IRA had and still maintains ties to lots of Marxist and Islamist terror organisations.

I hope the Irish can live in peace with one another united in one land or semi united as they are now, dismantle the IRA and lock its leaders in prison, that they stop supporting every enemy of Israel and every anti Israel initiative out there.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 02:52:15 PM »
This is probably a provocation, I doubt there is any significant support to the Nazis among the Protestants of Northern Ireland. At least historically, the Irish Republic was friendly towards the Nazis while the Protestants were fighting in the war against them. The IRA had and still maintains ties to lots of Marxist and Islamist terror organisations.

I hope the Irish can live in peace with one another united in one land or semi united as they are now, dismantle the IRA and lock its leaders in prison, that they stop supporting every enemy of Israel and every anti Israel initiative out there.
Wow I'm surprised that not only you excuse them to wave Nazi flags, but you then hope my people will live in peace with them even though the land is mine and not theirs? So I'm to live in peace with Nazis? Explain that to me because I'm dumbfounded.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2016, 03:12:03 PM »
I didn't speak about the entire Irish Protestants NOR the Catholics as Nazis. They are both, generally speaking, decent people and really belong to the same Irish nation which is why I think they can live in peace. Both sides are generally civilized and peaceful people. That makes it a different then of conflict to the Arab Israeli conflict where the Arab side is determined to annihilate Israel no matter what, they have no capacity for peace even with one another, their religion is one of hate cruelty and celebration of death and they have no good values in their culture. But that's just my opinion anyway. I am not getting involved in the Irish conflict. I think in your case peace is a better option. If you prefer to fight it out go ahead, it's your country.

I got the impression that by your post you sort of tried to imply that allot, perhaps most of the Irish Protestants are nazis. I think there are but a few nazis among them and I think there are actually more either nazis or equally bad pro muslim terrorists among the Catholic Irish. Once again I don't mean to imply that they represents most Irish people.

Wow I'm surprised that not only you excuse them to wave Nazi flags, but you then hope my people will live in peace with them even though the land is mine and not theirs? So I'm to live in peace with Nazis? Explain that to me because I'm dumbfounded.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2016, 03:31:14 PM »
I got the impression that by your post you sort of tried to imply that allot, perhaps most of the Irish Protestants are nazis. I think there are but a few nazis among them and I think there are actually more either nazis or equally bad pro muslim terrorists among the Catholic Irish. Once again I don't mean to imply that they represents most Irish people.
I merely posted a link and a picture of loyalists raising a Nazi flag, I would have posted if it happened in The Republic too. More fool me to expect a Jew to condemn this act of Nazism.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2016, 04:01:20 PM »
I condemn this act, that is the too obvious. Look Irish Zionist, learned religious Jews Jews (that's not me but one should always inspire), tend to ask when presented with statements, news or ideas, "Mai nafkah mina?", which is aramaic for what comes out it, or what is the practical implication of this?

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2016, 08:25:04 AM »
Lol. A few children that wave a nazi flag. Who cares?
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2016, 12:48:08 PM »
Irish Zionist, you are right.   But many times Jews  excuse  antisemitism with whatever reason we can invent.    It's a genetic trait we have.   Until one day, it's too late for us.  And it's been too late for Jews many times in the past.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2016, 01:09:56 PM »
Just look at Israel, how  our Jewish leaders invent excuses for Arabs while they butcher  or attempt to butcher,  gun down, attempt to gun down,  run over ,attempt to run over Jews everyday of the week, year in and year out. 

Typical example: The proud and protective  Jewish mayor of Tel Aviv  says  the shooting massacre of Jews at the restaurant happened  because of " Israel's Occupation." 

With statements like this, the POS mayor just invited the Arabs to slaughter more Jews.