Author Topic: Cruz spoke at RNC, but did not endorse Trump  (Read 5937 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Cruz spoke at RNC, but did not endorse Trump
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 12:19:33 PM »
Ted Cruz did a great job in delivering his speech last night.  He was booed off the stage because of he was willing to do what the Republicans refuse to do.  That is to try to stop the Muslim in the white house.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 06:06:15 PM »
Ted Cruz did a great job in delivering his speech last night.  He was booed off the stage because of he was willing to do what the Republicans refuse to do.  That is to try to stop the Muslim in the white house.
No actually he showed me just how petty and childish he actually is and the fact that he was booed by his own Texas delegation which was almost completely for him tells me he blew any chance at higher office in years to come... In short he was sickening to watch... Even Ben Carson was gracious in his appearance at the convention and I think he improved his political standing by showing he wasn't going to act like a little :-X Anyway I see Cruz's  political position diminishing to nothing... Sometimes it's just better to stay home  :::D
                                       Hillary for Prison!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2016, 06:21:53 PM »
No actually he showed me just how petty and childish he actually is and the fact that he was booed by his own Texas delegation which was almost completely for him tells me he blew any chance at higher office in years to come... In short he was sickening to watch... Even Ben Carson was gracious in his appearance at the convention and I think he improved his political standing by showing he wasn't going to act like a little :-X Anyway I see Cruz's  political position diminishing to nothing... Sometimes it's just better to stay home  :::D
                                       Hillary for Prison!

You're a funny guy.  First the Republican party is all wrong for not standing up to its principles and promises and instead cowering to the left and the political correctness, but now ted cruz was "petty" for standing up for his own principles that Donald is not a conservative.  You believe that standing behind donald and saluting him is what will save the party and make it worthy again?  How is that different from what they did before which you rightfully criticized?

It seems like your only litmus test on a politician's morals is whether they endorse donald.  What a joke.

We all know cruz met with donald and they discussed him speaking at the convention so very likely Don approved and cleared the idea of ted taking this approach he preferred ahead of time.  So it's funny to see donald supporters crying about it.  Don didn't care so why are you so bent out of shape?

When Don gets into office and behaves like a lefty, Ted cruz will be there to save the USA and will remind you "that is why i did not endorse".   Meanwhile he had not 1 negative word for donald.  They clearly agreed to this.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2016, 06:41:19 PM »
You're a funny guy.  First the Republican party is all wrong for not standing up to its principles and promises and instead cowering to the left and the political correctness, but now ted cruz was "petty" for standing up for his own principles that Donald is not a conservative.  You believe that standing behind donald and saluting him is what will save the party and make it worthy again?  How is that different from what they did before which you rightfully criticized?

It seems like your only litmus test on a politician's morals is whether they endorse donald.  What a joke.

We all know cruz met with donald and they discussed him speaking at the convention so very likely Don approved and cleared the idea of ted taking this approach he preferred ahead of time.  So it's funny to see donald supporters crying about it.  Don didn't care so why are you so bent out of shape?

When Don gets into office and behaves like a lefty, Ted cruz will be there to save the USA and will remind you "that is why i did not endorse".   Meanwhile he had not 1 negative word for donald.
  They clearly agreed to this.
Well anyone that would endorse  a Clinton is toast to me...   I don't believe that Trump will behave any worse than Hillary... Which at this point is all I have to work with... Vote for Hillary if you need to... As for me even in the next election Cruz will not even be a thought... The only worse option of having a Clinton in office is have the devil himself... After last nights speech Cruz could not save the day with a chair and a whip.. Even his Texas delegation is done with him.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2016, 06:45:43 PM »
You're a funny guy. First the Republican party is all wrong for not standing up to its principles and promises and instead cowering to the left and the political correctness, but now ted cruz was "petty" for standing up for his own principles that Donald is not a conservative.  You believe that standing behind donald and saluting him is what will save the party and make it worthy again?  How is that different from what they did before which you rightfully criticized?

When Don gets into office and behaves like a lefty, Ted cruz will be there to save the USA and will remind you "that is why i did not endorse".   Meanwhile he had not 1 negative word for donald.  They clearly agreed to this.
Yes I get funny when people endorse a Clinton presidency...

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2016, 07:10:28 PM »
                                       Hillary for Prison!

That sounded like Ann Coulter.

Had he supported Trump, he would have really been "lyin'" Ted... like how Trump lies on a nearly daily basis and no one says a word. Ted Cruz is a real conservative and doesn't flip flop every day.

Would you support someone who attacked your wife and father? Ted Cruz actually stood his ground in the middle of a Trump worship ceremony.

http://jtf.org/cruzs-stand-for-conservatism-at-the-convention/

And don't even start with the whole Ted lied because he didn't endorse Trump thing. That's explained in detail here:

https://jtf.org/the-rnc-is-officially-more-dishonest-than-the-trump-campaign-itself/

Is he REALLY worse than Hillary? How so? He just praised the Muslim Turkey totalitarian leader saying that “we don’t have moral authority” to lecture him on his tyrannical crackdown. That sounds worse than Obama and Hillary!

Can you tell which person I'm talking about? Trump or Hillary?

Illegal Amnesty? Check.
Homosexual Agenda. Check.
Al Sharpton Agenda. Check.

And you support that?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2016, 07:15:37 PM »
That sounded like Ann Coulter.

Had he supported Trump, he would have really been "lyin'" Ted... like how Trump lies on a nearly daily basis and no one says a word. Ted Cruz is a real conservative and doesn't flip flop every day.

Would you support someone who attacked your wife and father? Ted Cruz actually stood his ground in the middle of a Trump worship ceremony.

http://jtf.org/cruzs-stand-for-conservatism-at-the-convention/

And don't even start with the whole Ted lied because he didn't endorse Trump thing. That's explained in detail here:

https://jtf.org/the-rnc-is-officially-more-dishonest-than-the-trump-campaign-itself/

Is he REALLY worse than Hillary? How so? He just praised the Muslim Turkey totalitarian leader saying that “we don’t have moral authority” to lecture him on his tyrannical crackdown. That sounds worse than Obama and Hillary!

Can you tell which person I'm talking about? Trump or Hillary?

Illegal Amnesty? Check.
Homosexual Agenda. Check.
Al Sharpton Agenda. Check.

And you support that?
Does Hillary? 

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2016, 07:17:56 PM »
Does Hillary?

Both do. Both!

I can't support either. And it's more dangerous when it's a fake conservative who is actually a liberal.

Cjd, you know how much I have always cherished and respected you. I just believe you are holding on to something that doesn't exist because you really want better for your country. It's just not going to be Trump.

This country is in a LOT of trouble.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2016, 07:24:49 PM »
Both do. Both!

I can't support either. And it's more dangerous when it's a fake conservative who is actually a liberal.
Well, there is always a chance Trump may do something productive...  We know what Hillary will do...

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2016, 07:35:10 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

The heroic Ted Cruz spoke at RNC and stood by his conservative principles despite some boos 
 by the typical idiots and it is sad to see how many stupid people there are in the USA that are
 limited, mindless sheep. We had better hope and pray that The only real conservative
 politician runs next time and wins.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2016, 07:39:55 PM »
:usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

The heroic Ted Cruz spoke at RNC and stood by his conservative principles despite some boos 
 by the typical idiots and it is sad to see how many stupid people there are in the USA that are
 limited, mindless sheep. We had better hope and pray that The only real conservative
:::D Well when your own Texas Delegation is leading the booing session there might be a problem... Just a tiny one :::D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2016, 03:04:10 AM »
Every delegation in attendance there was handpicked for being Trump sycophants. You insult our intelligence if you genuinely pretend that is not the case.

Shlomo, keep in mind that to this day, cjd is a big admirer of the banned JTF white nationalist troll, johnson_brown.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2016, 06:50:20 AM »
Well anyone that would endorse  a Clinton is toast to me...   I don't believe that Trump will behave any worse than Hillary... Which at this point is all I have to work with... Vote for Hillary if you need to... As for me even in the next election Cruz will not even be a thought... The only worse option of having a Clinton in office is have the devil himself... After last nights speech Cruz could not save the day with a chair and a whip.. Even his Texas delegation is done with him.

No one here endorsed clinton.  Ted didn't so why do u imply he did?  That's a joke.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2016, 07:08:36 AM »
Every delegation in attendance there was handpicked for being Trump sycophants. You insult our intelligence if you genuinely pretend that is not the case.

Shlomo, keep in mind that to this day, cjd is a big admirer of the banned JTF white nationalist troll, johnson_brown.
Not everyone is a rocket scientist on your level.  Of course, you have the inside insight on who is a delegate to the convention.  Is it the same insight you use to spot trolls?  When did Donald Trump pick all his delegates?  Week before the convention?

Ted Cruz should have stayed home.  What did he hope to accomplish? It was a lose lose for him.
So, now he said his peace.  Spoke to his delegates.  The ones at home.  Because there were no Cruz delegates in attendance.
What did he get for it?  The media has damaged his image further.  If a man had insulted my family.  Myself.  And there is no mistake that Trump did those things.  I would not join in his party.  I would have continued to work with conviction for my beliefs.  Now...he seems total damaged goods.  Thanks to the media.  Poor us.
And...could someone explain to me why Trump needed Cruz to endorse him?  And why would Cruz place himself anywhere near Trump?  Whatever.  Promised myself not to post here.
But LSDBR...Shlomo knows CJD.  They have been posting together for years. 
CJD liked JB, Newman, Scriabin and a few others.  I did too!  They added life to the forum.  Even though at times it was a bit rocky.  Most were not trolls.  Maybe JB.  But he was funny as all get out to me.  And being called a racist by a SUPER RACIST ( like you)... :::D  There is no better supporter of Israel and the Jews than Newman.  To this day.  I hope that he conquers his illness and lives a very long life.
I promised myself not to post here anymore.  But...I am doing a Ted Cruz.  (no good will come of it).  Why don't you stop with your TROLL alerts.  People can have differing opinions.  JTF does not want Trump or Clinton.  I can respect that.  I don't want Clinton period.  Does that make me a troll? If it does.  Then there is no point of being here.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 02:51:34 PM by Poppy »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2016, 07:16:30 AM »
No one here endorsed clinton.  Ted didn't so why do u imply he did?  That's a joke.
Some people feel.  And I am one of them.  A write in vote (for Cruz) or a no vote is a vote for Clinton.
I don't believe that what Ted Cruz said was wrong though.  Vote your conscience.  That is what each of us has to do.  But why go say it there?  I just don't get it.  Was it all geared to the next presidential election?

Having a differing opinion does not make you a troll.
And I can see why people become angry now.  Constantly being called a troll, by the only man here that has JB on his mind.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2016, 11:21:18 AM »

Nachus,  related to what you expressed,  what pleases me is Ted Cruz pointed out that there is a real Conservative option.   It won't appear on the Republican or Democrat part for President on the 2016 general election ballot.   But the option will be out there for President in the future if the people seek it instead of falling for the likes of Donald Trump,  supporting RINOs,  or the Left.    Ted Cruz represents the real Conservative option.   At least for me,  he's the leader of the Conservative movement in the United States.   His leadership was on full display Wednesday Night and Thursday Morning at a Republican Breakfast despite the heat that came his way in a multitude of directions.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2016, 11:31:29 AM »
:::D Well when your own Texas Delegation is leading the booing session there might be a problem... Just a tiny one :::D

In the long run,  I'm confident that most of the Texas Delegation that was booing Ted Cruz will see that he was correct and that they will support him.    One way or the other,  Donald Trump will be exposed.   

One key reason why I refuse to support Donald Trump is the reaction of the masses ( of supporters ) to him is similar to the reaction of the masses ( of supporters ) of Barack Hussein Obama and Ron Paul.    It's evident on ZooTube.   If you even criticize Trump or say anything positive about Ted Cruz,  expect some form of attack coming from someone ( or more than one individual )  who is a Trump supporter.  Obviously, I'm not talking about people like yourself who are voting for Trump because the alternative is Hillary ' Sodom'  Clinton.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2016, 02:40:25 PM »
The whole nominating ceremony was a joke. Even states whose delegates mostly voted for Cruz, after listing the minority of votes for Trump from their delegation said "for the next President of the United States, Donald J. Trump". They also hijacked the votes of Alaska and the District of Columbia because they didn't vote for someone whose name was up for nomination. If only Trump was up for nomination, why have a vote? It's like they are retroactively hijacking the primaries. The vote for the nominee is at the convention, not in the primaries. The vote in the primaries is to vote for delegates. In the same way, the vote on November 8 is for delegates to the Electoral College, not for the candidate. If they ignore the votes of the states in the Electoral College, it would be like the winning candidate won 538-0 with 100% of the vote.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 11:54:19 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2016, 03:18:55 PM »
Some people feel.  And I am one of them.  A write in vote (for Cruz) or a no vote is a vote for Clinton.
I don't believe that what Ted Cruz said was wrong though.  Vote your conscience.  That is what each of us has to do.  But why go say it there?  I just don't get it.  Was it all geared to the next presidential election?

Having a differing opinion does not make you a troll.
And I can see why people become angry now.  Constantly being called a troll, by the only man here that has JB on his mind.

He did not say to write himself in either.  He praised the concept of a wall and one who would implement a wall which was praise for donald without saying his name.  It's obvious he does not believe Donalds promises and his stances are liberal so he could not endorse him (in addition to whatever personal animosity).  But he did NOT say write me in or vote hillary, he said vote conscience which like you said we all have to do.  He used the opportunity to promote the party ideals and conservative ideals and if Don is a disaster then the door is open for him...

If donald is a disaster then all the people who endorsed him will be viewed the same because they brought it on us. That will brING hillary back after 4 year delay. I see nothing wrong with what he did and there is no obligation to endorse when speaking at a convention.  Hell 700 odd delegates voted against Trump at this convention.  So what?

Add in the meeting of trump and cruz beforehand and you could even view it as a hedging strategy by both of them to save the party in case don screws up. That is of course assuming don cares about the future of the party, but maybe he does.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2016, 06:22:01 AM »

The delegates are the delegates let's cut off the disinformation mill that runs rampant around here at times... As Cruz said himself he was not successful at winning the nomination and Trump is the candidate... My problem with the Cruz presentation at the convention was it was the fact that he looked like a down trodden sore looser... It would have been far better for him to be a bit more gracious even if he was going to withhold an endorsement... I think he actually may have done permanent damage to his political future... Anyway Talky Tina,  Shlomo does not need you to remind him of my opinion of Johnson Brown... As politically incorrect as the Ask The Ape thread might have been it was to this day the best performing thread on the forum ever... Over 200 pages and over 20,000 views... Someone must have been reading it :P They were not coming here for you back then that was for certain... And not now either.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2016, 03:52:38 PM »
                                       Hillary for Prison!
It's a joke that he got booed off the stage.  It's a shame that Chaim is supporting this guy.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2016, 03:57:43 PM »
The most pathetic and evil of the Chumptard verbal diarrhea is claiming that supporting a conservative is supporting Hitlery, and it's used because obviously actual conservatives hate Hitlery, it's used as both an insult and a guilt trip to get them to vote for their faggot loving Nazi.

These foaming retards endorsed Hitlery and guaranteed her win by supporting one of the few people on Earth in history that is worse than her. Everything that comes to America from her disastrous presidency is on them, I'm not interested in supporting a criminal thief and his whore wife of the week to lead the free world.

Again also, the only arguments for him is that Hitlery exists and despite promising to do every evil under the sun, they fantasize very much about all the things their pathetic egos were convinced by his inflated ego that he might do. Who ever thought that liberals could end up dumber than what they were for Obama, and much more "conservatives"?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2016, 01:45:53 PM »
Notice how bernie and the entire Democrap establishment sold out to hillary, while ted cruz stuck to his principles.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2016, 02:18:32 PM »
Notice how bernie and the entire Democrap establishment sold out to hillary, while ted cruz stuck to his principles.

If non-Chumptards could be the only ones to respond to this comment, it won't delve into insults and such.

I put "Republicans" that actually flipped for Hitlery as a lesser evil under Chump (which is possibly true) in the same category as Bernie.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge