Author Topic: Cruz spoke at RNC, but did not endorse Trump  (Read 5943 times)

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Cruz spoke at RNC, but did not endorse Trump
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2016, 05:47:54 PM »
Notice how bernie and the entire Democrap establishment sold out to hillary, while ted cruz stuck to his principles.
Well at the end of the process where did it get him... He is now damaged goods... People can wish and hope all they like he may one day gain higher office...  I believe he will even have a problem retaining his seat when his term is over... Time will tell... As I type the Democrats are voting delegates... They have all decided to play nice... At the end of the process Sanders will go off into the sunset with his reputation intact.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2016, 05:55:02 PM »
If non-Chumptards could be the only ones to respond to this comment, it won't delve into insults and such.

I put "Republicans" that actually flipped for Hitlery as a lesser evil under Chump (which is possibly true) in the same category as Bernie.
Few Republicans are flipping to Hillary as the recent polls show more and more... Anyone that thinks Hillary is a lesser evil than Trump will live to regret coming to that conclusion... If Clinton goes into office Israel will be back to the 67 boarders so fast the people living there heads will spin.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2016, 07:00:25 PM »
Sanders just rolled over and requested all the delegate votes go to Hillary... I think this will go a long way in pushing Sanders voters over to Trump

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2016, 07:05:51 PM »
I can't believe you all are fighting like this.... what the heck!?!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2016, 07:13:55 PM »
Well at the end of the process where did it get him... He is now damaged goods...

That is the narrative of the LEFT and many trump chumps; it is not reality.  Bernie proved he is full of hot air, he is not against corruption he is against the United States.

People who supported Ted have no reason to change that view from anything that happened in this election period.

People can wish and hope all they like he may one day gain higher office...  I believe he will even have a problem retaining his seat when his term is over... Time will tell...

I dont see any reason why.

As I type the Democrats are voting delegates... They have all decided to play nice... At the end of the process Sanders will go off into the sunset with his reputation intact.

Sanders is a piece of garbage and his followers now know there was never any revolution but empty idiocy.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2016, 07:15:02 PM »
I can't believe you all are fighting like this.... what the heck!?!
Well after ripping Hillary a new rump for over 20 years I have a problem listening to people that are giving her clandestine support now.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2016, 07:18:32 PM »

That is the narrative of the LEFT and many trump chumps; it is not reality.  Bernie proved he is full of hot air, he is not against corruption he is against the United States.

People who supported Ted have no reason to change that view from anything that happened in this election period.

I dont see any reason why.

Sanders is a piece of garbage and his followers now know there was never any revolution but empty idiocy.
In short he could not make it now and his prospects for increasing support going forward are nil... If it were some how possible for him to recover I would be all for it... I just don't see how.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 07:30:54 PM by cjd »

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2016, 07:37:55 PM »
Well after ripping Hillary a new rump for over 20 years I have a problem listening to people that are giving her clandestine support now.
I kinda disagree with all of ya. I think Cruz did the right thing, IMOA he didn't say vote for me, he said look at what both candidates have to offer.  A vote for Cruz at this time is a loss for America, but I will not blindly jump behind Trump, he is a fake. If its a tight race between Killary and Dump, I think I will vote for Trump, because he has made some good choices. But it pains me to put my name on a vote for him in the case he ends up being a dictator. Unless....  Gary starts to sore, he will get my vote.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2016, 08:05:42 PM »
I kinda disagree with all of ya. I think Cruz did the right thing,

Then you agree with me.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2016, 08:06:53 PM »
In short he could not make it now and his prospects for increasing support going forward are nil... If it were some how possible for him to recover I would be all for it... I just don't see how.

Right and when Reagan lost there was no way he could ever gain in support from that point forward.  Come on.  This is silliness.
You are acting very sour because you wanted ted to lay down and play lap dog to trump, just admit it.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2016, 08:58:34 PM »

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2016, 09:17:29 PM »
One major reason I fear a Trump vote.... How many Germans and German Jews voted in Hitler looking for a solution to their strife, and put a nail in their own coffin? I worry about my soul on this vote... look at what most people think about the German people, even though it was a relatively small amount of people that supported the Nazi's. ...

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2016, 04:22:42 AM »
Right and when Reagan lost there was no way he could ever gain in support from that point forward.  Come on.  This is silliness.
You are acting very sour because you wanted ted to lay down and play lap dog to trump, just admit it.
As Lloyd Bentsen told Dan Quayale.  "You're no Jack Kennedy" and as I will tell you Cruz is no Reagan... Reagan knew how to deal and had a way with people that Cruz just does not have... As I said if he is able to make a recovery in up coming presidential elections all well and fine with me.

"Senator, you're no Jack Kennedy" was a remark made during the 1988 United States vice-presidential debate by Democratic vice-presidential candidate Senator Lloyd Bentsen to Republican vice-presidential candidate Senator Dan Quayle. Jack Kennedy was a reference to John F. Kennedy, the 35th President of the United States. Since then, the words "You're no Jack Kennedy," or some variation on Bentsen's remark, have become a part of the political lexicon as a way to deflate politicians or other individuals perceived as thinking too highly of themselves

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2016, 04:37:08 AM »
One major reason I fear a Trump vote.... How many Germans and German Jews voted in Hitler looking for a solution to their strife, and put a nail in their own coffin? I worry about my soul on this vote... look at what most people think about the German people, even though it was a relatively small amount of people that supported the Nazi's. ...
Well, vote for Hillary and save your soul.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2016, 08:57:10 AM »
Cruz stood on principles....he knows Trump is NOT a Conservative!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2016, 11:56:57 AM »
Cruz stood on principles....he knows Trump is NOT a Conservative!

Exactly,  Debbie!

Related to what you mentioned in another thread,  most of the leaders in the U.S. and Israel  (  and the entire world for that matter )  have failed.   Regardless of what happens with Ted Cruz politically because of how he handled his RNC speech,  Cruz has proven to be a great leader.   Even if Cruz loses his Senate seat,  I still believe Cruz will be an effective advocate because of the trust/ leadership factor. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/