Author Topic: Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigns as DNC chair after e-mail leak  (Read 1596 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.

Thankfully,  this beast's power/ influence appears to have been substantially reduced.

http://www.jpost.com/US-Elections/Debbie-Wasserman-Schultz-out-as-Democratic-chair-after-e-mail-leak-462262

Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigns as Democratic chair after e-mail leak

WASHINGTON -- Debbie Wasserman Schultz will step down as chair of the Democratic National Committee at the end of the party's national convention in Philadelphia this week, she announced on Sunday, just hours before its opening gavel drops.

"I look forward to serving as a surrogate" for Hillary Clinton, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, said Wasserman Schultz (D-FL 23rd District), a prominent Jewish member of the party. "The best way for me to accomplish those goals is to step down."

Wasserman Schultz's hasty departure comes amid a massive leak of DNC e-mails released by Wikileaks on Friday. The Clinton campaign says that Russia orchestrated the attack to help the campaign of Donald Trump, Clinton's Republican rival.

Several of those e-mails reveal an apparent bias within the DNC for Clinton during her primary campaign against Bernie Sanders, the independent senator from Vermont, who for months claimed the process was stacked in her favor.

Sanders renewed his call earlier in the day for Wasserman Schultz's resignation. In her own e-mail exchanges, Wasserman Schultz questioned Sanders' loyalty to the party– he has never registered as a Democrat– and disparaged his campaign's leadership in personal terms.

The leak also showed the party's chief financial officer sought to promote a media narrative that Sanders had "skated" on his "Jewish heritage," and suggested that his lack of religiosity would be a political weakness.

Wasserman Shultz was the first woman in fifteen years to serve as DNC chair upon her appointment by US President Barack Obama in 2011. She succeeded Tim Kaine, currently US senator from Virginia and Clinton's vice presidential running mate.

Obama called her on Sunday afternoon to thank her for "having his back" over the last eight years, the White House said.

"Her leadership of the DNC has meant that we had someone who brought Democrats together not just for my re-election campaign, but for accomplishing the shared goals we have had for our country," the president said in a statement. "Her fundraising and organizing skills were matched only by her passion, her commitment and her warmth.  And no one works harder for her constituents in Congress than Debbie Wasserman Schultz."
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigns as DNC chair after e-mail leak
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 02:46:33 AM »
Her likability is even lower than Clintons. That hexe through Israel under the bus when she threw her support for the Iran deal.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 05:11:30 AM »
Her likability is even lower than Clintons. That hexe through Israel under the bus when she threw her support for the Iran deal.
Well, the circus starts today but I guess it's going to have to do without the head clown... I see upheaval in the ranks already... Let's see how well the media protects the Clinton's
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 08:18:29 AM »
Don't forget, she's a "Jewish Mother"!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2016, 10:24:51 AM »
what a pig.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2016, 01:30:38 PM »

They deserve each other.   

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/24/debbie-wasserman-schultz-immediately-joins-hillary/

Wasserman Schultz immediately joins Clinton campaign after resignation

By Victor Morton - The Washington Times - Sunday, July 24, 2016

She may be done with the Democratic National Committee, but former chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz was quickly picked up by the Hillary Clinton campaign.

Ms. Wasserman Schultz was widely criticized during the Democratic primary by supporters of Bernie Sanders of using her position at the DNC to tip the race toward Mrs. Clinton. At least some of that was confirmed at the weekend by the release by Wikileaks of internal DNC emails, which forced her to announce her resignation Sunday.

But in a reaction statement to reporters Sunday, Mrs. Clinton gave Ms. Wasserman Schultz a soft landing by announcing that she would join the Clinton campaign.

“I am glad that she has agreed to serve as honorary chair of my campaign’s 50-state program to gain ground and elect Democrats in every part of the country,” Mrs. Clinton said in the statement.

The statement went on to say that Ms. Wasserman Schultz “will continue to serve as a surrogate for my campaign nationally.”

In the same statement announcing Ms. Wasserman Schultz’s position with the Clinton campaign, the former secretary of state neither criticized Ms. Wasserman Schultz or other DNC staffers nor did she even mention why the former DNC chief had resigned.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2016, 05:59:09 PM »
Don't forget, she's a "Jewish Mother"!
Yes she certainly is a mother  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2016, 07:56:56 PM »
Ousted from DNC due to corruption on behalf of Hillary campaign, immediately hired by Hillary.  Wow.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2016, 12:55:53 AM »
According to Wikipedia, that female canine is responsible for "Jewish American Heritage Month". We see what her priorities are for making Jewish only an adjective for American. She's a typical self-hating Jew.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debbie_Wasserman_Schultz

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2016, 01:44:20 PM »
According to Wikipedia, that female canine is responsible for "Jewish American Heritage Month". We see what her priorities are for making Jewish only an adjective for American. She's a typical self-hating Jew.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debbie_Wasserman_Schultz

Huh?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2016, 08:37:26 PM »
Huh?

We are American Jews, not "Jewish Americans". We also don't need a Bolshevik month for Jewish Heritage. Every day is Jewish Heritage for us. Just because blacks want a month and prefer to be called "African-Americans" doesn't mean we need to copy off of them. Also, why doesn't everything have to be American? Can't people just be what they are? Only if you go overseas would you have to tell someone you're American. If someone asks me my ethnicity, I just say Jewish and if they ask me what my race is, I just say white.

On the other hand, if you are just talking about a particular Jewish community, then you put what your secular nationality is. We say we are American Jews as opposed to Canadian Jews or European Jews. American Jewish History is the History of the Jews in the US. But are heritage is not "Jewish American" or even American Jewish.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2016, 08:59:24 AM »
It was past time for her to go.  She is another who speaks lies and cannot be trusted.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2016, 06:23:41 PM »

We are American Jews, not "Jewish Americans". We also don't need a Bolshevik month for Jewish Heritage. Every day is Jewish Heritage for us.

Bud that is way too talmudic for me to understand. American Jews, Jewish Americans, Jewish American Heritage month, all semantics and I couldn't give a damn about any of it.  It is a month of American history and contributions made by Jews to American history so I personally think the name is accurate but again don't care about it.   But what would make a month "bolshevik?"   Confusing but really the least of the problems with DWS.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2016, 06:57:27 PM »
Bud that is way too talmudic for me to understand. American Jews, Jewish Americans, Jewish American Heritage month, all semantics and I couldn't give a damn about any of it.  It is a month of American history and contributions made by Jews to American history so I personally think the name is accurate but again don't care about it.   But what would make a month "bolshevik?"   Confusing but really the least of the problems with DWS.

I thought long time JTF people would know what I mean by Bolshevik. Chaim has used that term for the mainstream media and other things for years. Chaim also is against having such a month. I remember he answered CF's question about which is worse, "Jewish American Heritage Month" or Black History Month, saying that "Jewish American Heritage Month" is worse.

If it's a about American Jewish History, why use the term heritage? The National Museum of American Jewish History is called that because it's about the History of American Jews, meaning Jews in the US, not Americans who happen to be Jewish. There are street signs saying "Jewish American Museum" but that's not what it's called. Even the self-hating Jews who made and named the museum call it by its proper name. I've been there and they have some self-hating exhibits and I've written on then forum about how they broke Shabbat in order to honor homosexuality. In theory the museum is a good idea even if the evil people in charge have some bad exhibits. But we don't need some "politically correct" month to counter Black History Month and the other similar stuff. Even Black History Month doesn't say Black American (Not even African-American. It predates the invention of "African-American".).