Author Topic: What's Moshe Feiglin up to?  (Read 1021 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
What's Moshe Feiglin up to?
« on: July 26, 2016, 08:17:33 AM »
He hasn't done an interview in some time, or given a speech.   At least he gave me some hope, in the land of traitors.  This Israeli government and army establishment really shut down the opposition and impose themselves on the hapless Israelis.    You see the example they are trying to set by putting the young soldier through the metal grinder who killed the Arab terrorist.  The Israeli Establishment  wants you to know the Arabs are in Israel to stay!   And you Dare Not finish them off even when they come with knife in hand to murder you or the Jews around you. 

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: What's Moshe Feiglin up to?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 05:33:04 PM »
He's opening some "libertarian" party.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 02:54:09 AM »
I don't think he has a chance to get elected if he runs independently. Even if he teams up with the other jokers like Marzel Eldad.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 10:55:42 AM »
I don't think he has a chance to get elected if he runs independently. Even if he teams up with the other jokers like Marzel Eldad.

On the contrary, he has very good chances, and if I'm not mistaken the Hebrew movement supports him.

There is no comparison betwe him and the jokers

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2016, 12:41:31 PM »
Zehut movement is his political party.. Liberatranisque
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2016, 01:16:17 PM »
The election threshold stands since 2014 at 3.25%. It used to be 2% (and before that 1.5% and before that 1%).  Moshe Feiglin is not a popular guy outside a very small circle of supporters. His only chance to get elected is by uniting with some sort of a right wing party.

On the contrary, he has very good chances, and if I'm not mistaken the Hebrew movement supports him.

There is no comparison betwe him and the jokers

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2016, 08:44:09 PM »
The election threshold stands since 2014 at 3.25%. It used to be 2% (and before that 1.5% and before that 1%).  Moshe Feiglin is not a popular guy outside a very small circle of supporters. His only chance to get elected is by uniting with some sort of a right wing party.

He grew a lot of support from his time in liked and from breaking with likud.  He is way more popular than Marzel or any of these guys.  I don't see why he couldn't have a lapid-like showing.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2016, 02:54:03 AM »
I have learned never to underestimate the stupidity of the voter so at least theoretically he could sweep a lot of protest votes. However I think it is not likely. Usually the party that captures these votes needs to come with a populist center of the field social demagoguery slogans. Moshe Feiglin has 0 appeal to these useful idiots.
He grew a lot of support from his time in liked and from breaking with likud.  He is way more popular than Marzel or any of these guys.  I don't see why he couldn't have a lapid-like showing.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 01:15:55 PM by Zelhar »

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2016, 12:03:18 PM »
If Chaim was able to run in the Knesset, what percentage of votes you think he would get?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2016, 11:36:01 AM »
What can we do to help him?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge