Author Topic: Trump calls on Russia to hack Clinton’s private email server!  (Read 5436 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Trump calls on Russia to hack Clinton’s private email server!
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2016, 12:44:23 AM »
I love the wop twins!  ;D :o
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2016, 12:59:50 AM »
Chaim and Shlomo,  who do you think will be easier to oust?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2016, 04:02:10 AM »
Interesting... I guess the DNC along with the Clinton campaign never heard of good cyber security...  I actually believe there is more being made of this than is actually happening...

There is an interview between Anderson Cooper and Julian Assange that is very worth watching.  I could try to track down the link later.  Assange says that there were multiple statements made already from security experts that DNC and RNC had poor cybersecurity and that both had been breached already, before this wikileaks release.    He likened them both to swiss cheese.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2016, 05:00:00 AM »

Are you and Bullcat really twins? I know you are brother and sister but are you twins or did he just call you that?
Well, if we are twins it must be a case for the record books... I am almost 7 years older... Don't listen to Talky Tina it spends all day here spreading disinformation :::D
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 06:53:52 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2016, 06:15:35 AM »
There is an interview between Anderson Cooper and Julian Assange that is very worth watching.  I could try to track down the link later.  Assange says that there were multiple statements made already from security experts that DNC and RNC had poor cybersecurity and that both had been breached already, before this wikileaks release.    He likened them both to swiss cheese.
I never watch Cooper or CNN but I found and watched the video... Assange is a interesting bird... Here again I never paid much attention to him... He did say that both the DNC and RNC were notified of the loose ship status of there cyber security... The video makes many good points backing up some of what I said in prior posts... Thanks for pointing it out.
http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/07/29/wikileaks-hacked-dnc-emails-julian-assange-intv-ac.cnn/video/playlists

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2016, 07:25:44 AM »
:read: The preferred term is Guinea Wop.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2016, 07:58:21 AM »
Stinks (Talky) must be tired. 
Trying to garner favor at the expense of others is a tough job.
In the immortal words of AsheDina to Stinks...

The rest of the put downs:
Smile, God loves you.
Bless your heart sweetie.

In my opinion, there is no way on G-d's green earth that Trump is worse than Clinton.  And I have every right to believe that a non vote or a write in vote is a vote for Clinton.  I agree with Lisa.  I rather vote for the neighbors dog for President over that man, Jew, Israel and (mostly white) American hating woman.

I am sure that Chaim can respect a difference in opinion.  He has never looked to others to form his opinions.  Has he?

Boy, that Talky Tina video title fits to a tee.
I'm Talky Tina and you better be nice to me!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2016, 06:04:01 PM »

I really don't see the need for the use of anti-Italian terms. Very disrespectful in any context!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2016, 07:43:46 PM »
:read: The preferred term is Guinea Wop.
:::D Actually the preferred term is Guinea Wops...  Many many moons ago when I was 13 or 14 years old I use to go up to the Ice King of Corona almost each Sunday... I got a 25 cent "I-tallion" lemon ice and I made the mistake of only putting 20 cents on the counter... The original ice king said five a cents a more guinea wops... And I said ok guinea wops at witch point he chased me for over a block with a giant meat cleaver  :::D The man was about 80 years old...To this day we still call the Ice king Of Corona Guinea Wops.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2016, 07:57:03 PM »
I really don't see the need for the use of anti-Italian terms. Very disrespectful in any context!

Maybe its just a rural thing???
White friends here call each other mean names by their ethnicity, pig [censored] Irish, polak, bohunk, etc. The two Italians on here are some of my favorite posters. If they want me to stop saying that, I will...

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2016, 08:26:39 PM »
Stinks (Talky) must be tired. 
Trying to garner favor at the expense of others is a tough job.
In the immortal words of AsheDina to Stinks...

The rest of the put downs:
Smile, God loves you.
Bless your heart sweetie.

In my opinion, there is no way on G-d's green earth that Trump is worse than Clinton.  And I have every right to believe that a non vote or a write in vote is a vote for Clinton.  I agree with Lisa.  I rather vote for the neighbors dog for President over that man, Jew, Israel and (mostly white) American hating woman.

I am sure that Chaim can respect a difference in opinion.  He has never looked to others to form his opinions.  Has he?

Boy, that Talky Tina video title fits to a tee.
I'm Talky Tina and you better be nice to me!

You wish. I have nothing to say because the race speaks for itself. Despite the humiliating information revealed by the hacks Clinton is trouncing the Donald in the polls, with a 5 to 10 percentage point lead in the polls and a 100+ electoral college lead. The public reception of the Democrat convention was much better than that of the Republican convention as well. For supposedly being the best candidate to build a diverse coalition against Clinton, he sure is doing a a poor job so far.

Yes, I know that being the robots you are, your response to that fact will be to blame the Never Trump Cruz supporters. My response to that is that a legitimate Republican candidate would not have to fight for the loyalty of his own party's base.

Like Chaim said, we will see who is right after November. So far it isn't you.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2016, 11:04:48 PM »
You wish. I have nothing to say because the race speaks for itself. Despite the humiliating information revealed by the hacks Clinton is trouncing the Donald in the polls, with a 5 to 10 percentage point lead in the polls and a 100+ electoral college lead. The public reception of the Democrat convention was much better than that of the Republican convention as well. For supposedly being the best candidate to build a diverse coalition against Clinton, he sure is doing a a poor job so far.

Yes, I know that being the robots you are, your response to that fact will be to blame the Never Trump Cruz supporters. My response to that is that a legitimate Republican candidate would not have to fight for the loyalty of his own party's base.

I'm a robot.  And you're a puppet.
I don't have to be right in November.  I'm not in a popularity contest like you.
I can only do what I think is right.
Cruz lost of his own volition.  He conducted his own campaign.  It isn't my fault and it isn't even Trumps fault.  Cruz is not the candidate.  So, why talk about him anymore as it relates to the presidency?

So, Clinton wins in November.  I never said Trump could win.  Then what?   You'll dance on the grave of America and Israel?  :dance: 
It will be a great I told you so...for you.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2016, 11:12:12 PM »
Thanks Mishmaat.  As always you try to be a fair member of the forum.
I didn't take offense to Ephraim.
My family came to this country around the 1890s.
Each and every one legally.
Guinea Wopper will always and forever be the original Lemon Ice King of Corona in my mind.
G-d rest his soul.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2016, 03:37:41 AM »

I would not believe a thing that is being reported in the main stream media... They are so far up the Clinton's rump that they know what they are going to eat before they do... Let's see the picture in a few weeks when all this nonsense about hacking that everyone  knows goes on all the time anyway dies down a bit... It's the missing emails and all the stuff said in the recent DNC ones that the real issue here not Russian hacking...Whatever the case all by bills are paid I guess if I survived the shvartza administration I can survive another Clinton 8 years. ;D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2016, 10:45:43 PM »
I would not believe a thing that is being reported in the main stream media... They are so far up the Clinton's rump that they know what they are going to eat before they do... Let's see the picture in a few weeks when all this nonsense about hacking that everyone  knows goes on all the time anyway dies down a bit... It's the missing emails and all the stuff said in the recent DNC ones that the real issue here not Russian hacking...Whatever the case all by bills are paid I guess if I survived the shvartza administration I can survive another Clinton 8 years. ;D

Yes deny, deny, deny--just like the lesbian pig who will defeat your idol this fall when confronted with Benghazi, Vince Foster, the emails, etc. No wonder you love Alex Jones, you both are all about BS conspiracies when the facts do not go your way. The latest polls have the dyke almost ten points ahead of the orange man with tiny junk, oops I meant hands.  :P

You should be really happy. The candidate you wanted won, so whether or not Shitlery kicks his ass in the general should be irrelevant to you, except that you claim to hate her and just about every other GOP candidate would have a better chance of beating her according to every poll taken.during the primary. Maybe secretly you want Shitlery to win? You certainly act enough like her.