Author Topic: Trump calls on Russia to hack Clinton’s private email server!  (Read 5449 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Trump calls on Russia to hack Clinton’s private email server!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 04:54:14 AM »
Is that even legal?

http://jtf.org/trump-calls-on-russia-to-hack-clintons-private-email-server/
Wow what a photo... That must of been the exact moment that Putin disclosed to Trump that he had the missing emails :dance:  :::D What a fine article it quotes all the finest sources... One  example
“Putin is eager to see Trump win, and that should worry every American,” former secretary of state Madeleine Albright told the Democratic convention on Tuesday night. “The fact is that he has already done that simply by running for president.

“Take it from someone who fled the Iron Curtain – I know what happens when you give the Russians a green light,” said Albright, who was born in Czechoslovakia.
Madeleine Albright is someone that this forum has loved and respected for years now :o :::D I even love all the talk about Clinton busting down glass ceiling... This entire piece must have come right out of the DNC press room.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 10:52:33 AM »
Come on he was joking.  And certainly didn't CALL ON THEM to do anything.  Unless not read correctly.  This is getting silly.  Parroting the lefts narrative now Shlomo?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 05:50:16 PM »
I'll bet that Edwin Snowden has the e-mails.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2016, 09:43:16 PM »
Trump: I Was Being “Sarcastic” About Asking Russia To Commit Espionage Against America
http://jtf.org/trump-i-was-being-sarcastic-about-asking-russia-to-commit-espionage-against-america/

Of course he denies it. "I was only being sarcastic!" Yeah, sure you were. Let me ask you a question, do you think Russian hackers or KGB officials laughed and thought to themselves "he's just joking 100%!"? Do you think that even proposing that and putting it out there, that Trump has ZERO intention at all? Are you blind? Do you like the fact that Trump is super buddies with dictator Putin? I mean, there is just so much that's wrong with that, I don't even know where to start!

Any presidential candidate who asks Russia openly to commit espionage against America (or like Hillary who actually helped) does not deserve to rule this country and is a traitor. Both Trump and Hillary are traitors.

And anyone who defends Trump after all this is no different than the leftists who defend Hillary and Bernie. At this point, it has nothing to do with logic, reason, or intelligence and everything to do with egos, fantasy, and arrogance - unless you actually enjoy the evil that Trump proposes and like that he ruined countless people lives.

Anyone who defends Trump through the daily idiotic and evil things he does as if he's some kind of personal family member doesn't really belong on this forum.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2016, 10:53:38 PM »
I think that was a little harsh Shlomo. ... I agree Dump is a nightmare, and is probably trying to throw it for Killary. But what can we do? We either lose it all, or lose some of it. At least when Dump starts getting unconstitutional, we can take him out because most of America doesn't care for him.

Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2016, 11:54:05 PM »
בס''ד

Are you people kidding? You believe Donald Trump's pathetic excuses and lies? Of course, Trump was serious! He knows the Russian hacking of the DNC files hurt the Democrats badly and he wants more, much more. Trump openly admires dictators like Vladimir Putin, Benito Mussolini, Saddam Hussein and the Chinese Communist regime. There are no limits and there is no morality when it comes to Trump.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2016, 12:25:51 AM »
בס''ד

Are you people kidding? You believe Donald Trump's pathetic excuses and lies? Of course, Trump was serious! He knows the Russian hacking of the DNC files hurt the Democrats badly and he wants more, much more. Trump openly admires dictators like Vladimir Putin, Benito Mussolini, Saddam Hussein and the Chinese Communist regime. There are no limits and there is no morality when it comes to Trump.

Lol who is not serious here?  My reply came before seeing any excuses of trump, it is my reaction to what the tweet itself said.  Read the words.  It does not ask anyone to do anything.   It is so obviously a joke I am floored that you suggest otherwise.  It seems like trying to use anything to attack trump rather than attacking him for something he honestly deserves.  Is this truthful or promoting narratives?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2016, 06:07:08 AM »
Trump: I Was Being “Sarcastic” About Asking Russia To Commit Espionage Against America
http://jtf.org/trump-i-was-being-sarcastic-about-asking-russia-to-commit-espionage-against-america/

Of course he denies it. "I was only being sarcastic!" Yeah, sure you were. Let me ask you a question, do you think Russian hackers or KGB officials laughed and thought to themselves "he's just joking 100%!"? Do you think that even proposing that and putting it out there, that Trump has ZERO intention at all? Are you blind? Do you like the fact that Trump is super buddies with dictator Putin? I mean, there is just so much that's wrong with that, I don't even know where to start!

Any presidential candidate who asks Russia openly to commit espionage against America (or like Hillary who actually helped) does not deserve to rule this country and is a traitor. Both Trump and Hillary are traitors.

And anyone who defends Trump after all this is no different than the leftists who defend Hillary and Bernie. At this point, it has nothing to do with logic, reason, or intelligence and everything to do with egos, fantasy, and arrogance - unless you actually enjoy the evil that Trump proposes and like that he ruined countless people lives.

Anyone who defends Trump through the daily idiotic and evil things he does as if he's some kind of personal family member doesn't really belong on this forum.
      Now Russia KGB needs to be invited to hack? They hack everything and anything they feel will be useful... They most likely did the same to the RNC... Let's get real here Trump was being funny and trying to make a point that the Hillary's email problem was a lot more serious than the FBI gave it credit  for... Here was proof that the Russians and whoever else was well tuned in... Personally I think the Russians are sick of the shvartza Administration and any possible continuation of it's policies and they just want them out... Putin has said on more than one occasion Russia needs the USA to be financially secure and take its position as a world supper power.

Any presidential candidate or president that thinks Spying and hacking isn't going on chronically is delusional and has no business being in office.

Who's life did Trump actually ruin? Operations like the Trump Corporation doing day to day projects affect thousands of people... There is always someone that's going to come out of the process not happy... For all the people that have complaints about Trump there are far more that have positive things to say about how he operates... He  may possibly ruined a life or two but at least he isn't doing Hillicide where people are shooting themselves 3 times in the back of their head.

Is this still the Jewish Task Force or has it become Jew's For Hillary? I thought this was a forum open for discussion... If the forum is going to support the Clinton's going forward I guess I may not belong here.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2016, 12:20:10 PM »
Lol who is not serious here?  My reply came before seeing any excuses of trump, it is my reaction to what the tweet itself said.  Read the words.  It does not ask anyone to do anything.   It is so obviously a joke I am floored that you suggest otherwise.  It seems like trying to use anything to attack trump rather than attacking him for something he honestly deserves.  Is this truthful or promoting narratives?

בס''ד

What? What tweet? Trump made his remarks at a press conference in which he openly encouraged Russia to hack the emails of American citizens. Trump then faced tremendous bipartisan condemnation with even leading Republicans attacking his call for the Russians to engage in cyberespionage.  For the first 48 hours after making his remarks, Trump did not deny that he was calling for Russian cyberespionage. Only after Newt Gingrich said on Fox that Trump was being sarcastic did the Trump campaign adopt Gingrich's line in order to mitigate some of the damage.

Trump always tries to deny or backpeddle his insane remarks with pathetic lies. Trump lied after mocking John McCain's war record, Trump lied after saying the American POWs were losers because they got caught, Trump lied after saying that a Mexican American judge could not be fair in the Trump University trial because of his Mexican heritage, Trump lied after posting an unflattering picture of Heidi Cruz next to a flattering picture of his own wife, Trump lied after calling Carly Fiorina ugly, Trump lied after saying that Megyn Kelly asked him a tough question because she was having her period, Trump lied after saying that women who have abortions should be punished, Trump lied after saying that he might use nuclear bombs against ISIS, Trump lied after saying that Saudi Arabia, Japan and South Korea should be encouraged to build nuclear bombs and I could go on and on. In every one of these cases, Trump later denied saying what he clearly said.

I have never seen anyone in American politics lie so often and so blatantly and get away it.

I am disappointed to see you question my sincerity or my motives. I don't need phony reasons to attack Trump. He provides an endless supply of real reasons.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 12:44:53 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2016, 02:32:07 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                      :fist:

Dishonest Donald Trump's accusations of others in politics with the usual hypocritical, 
 unmitigated chutzpah, a habit he has polished so well, take away any credibility
 from him as a legitimate candidate among those with a modicum of common sense,
 depth or real intelligence. A real lack of integrity that will be even more evident if and
 when Chas V'Shalom he assumes the 'highest office in the land'. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2016, 05:49:40 PM »
בס''ד

What? What tweet? Trump made his remarks at a press conference in which he openly encouraged Russia to hack the emails of American citizens. Trump then faced tremendous bipartisan condemnation with even leading Republicans attacking his call for the Russians to engage in cyberespionage.  For the first 48 hours after making his remarks, Trump did not deny that he was calling for Russian cyberespionage. Only after Newt Gingrich said on Fox that Trump was being sarcastic did the Trump campaign adopt Gingrich's line in order to mitigate some of the damage.

Trump always tries to deny or backpeddle his insane remarks with pathetic lies. Trump lied after mocking John McCain's war record, Trump lied after saying the American POWs were losers because they got caught, Trump lied after saying that a Mexican American judge could not be fair in the Trump University trial because of his Mexican heritage, Trump lied after posting an unflattering picture of Heidi Cruz next to a flattering picture of his own wife, Trump lied after calling Carly Fiorina ugly, Trump lied after saying that Megyn Kelly asked him a tough question because she was having her period, Trump lied after saying that women who have abortions should be punished, Trump lied after saying that he might use nuclear bombs against ISIS, Trump lied after saying that Saudi Arabia, Japan and South Korea should be encouraged to build nuclear bombs and I could go on and on. In every one of these cases, Trump later denied saying what he clearly said.

I have never seen anyone in American politics lie so often and so blatantly and get away it.

I am disappointed to see you question my sincerity or my motives. I don't need phony reasons to attack Trump. He provides an endless supply of real reasons.

I have to apologize to you Chaim and retract my comments because I think I only had seen a tweet he put out which may have been part of the backpeddling.  I hadn't watched the original comments but will look into it.   I do agree that Trump is clearly an idiot and a liar. Maybe pathological liar.   

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2016, 06:19:18 PM »
Chaim, you nailed it!  There's no question in my mind that Trump has severe mental issues and that he's conning and bamboozling all those who believe in him.  I'm just curious to know if he actually believes in what he says or is he a true psychopath?  I've hated that guy for years.  I know all about him and the scams he's pulled and all the lies he's told and all the people he's cheated over the years.  He's an egomaniac of the worst sort.  He could really be very dangerous to this country and our future, I swear.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2016, 07:01:15 PM »
בס''ד

At least he didn't accuse you of being a Hillary supporter like the moronic twins do.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2016, 07:16:05 PM »
The lies and deception of both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton combined are a new low in an American Presidential election.   Hillary Clinton writes a book a couple of years ago heavily criticizing Israel.   Now she's pretending to be a supporter of Israel.   Donald Trump's flip flopping positions multiple times in the same speech and in general illustrates that no one truly knows what his agenda is other than to feed his mega ego.   As bad as the Left is,  the damage that a Donald Trump Presidency can cause is on a similar level.    It's truly terrible situation,  that much more with Gary Johnson and Jill Stein being arguably even worse alternatives on the ballot.   The only course of action that I'm comfortable with is the write-in option and supporting good ( or acceptable ) Republicans in other races.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2016, 07:41:04 PM »
I have to apologize to you Chaim and retract my comments because I think I only had seen a tweet he put out which may have been part of the backpeddling.  I hadn't watched the original comments but will look into it.   I do agree that Trump is clearly an idiot and a liar. Maybe pathological liar.

בס''ד

No problem. I know that you are one of the best people on our forum. Shabbat shalom.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2016, 07:47:11 PM »
At least he didn't accuse you of being a Hillary supporter like the moronic twins do.
:::D

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2016, 07:54:59 PM »
After Trump Calls on Russia to Hack Hillary, Now The Clinton Campaign Has Been Hacked
http://jtf.org/after-trump-calls-on-russia-to-hack-hillary-now-the-clinton-campaign-has-been-hacked/

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2016, 03:47:51 AM »
Unfortunate choice between the devilish and satanic.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2016, 06:25:34 AM »
After Trump Calls on Russia to Hack Hillary, Now The Clinton Campaign Has Been Hacked
http://jtf.org/after-trump-calls-on-russia-to-hack-hillary-now-the-clinton-campaign-has-been-hacked/
Interesting... I guess the DNC along with the Clinton campaign never heard of good cyber security...  I actually believe there is more being made of this than is actually happening... It plays well to the people looking to jump the DNC sinking ship... The trouble today is that most people have short memories... They fail to realize just what another Clinton presidency will bring... I was always told never give your adversaries a second chance at you because any slip ups they made in the first go around will not be repeated in the next... Being almost 60 years of age I have seen a lot of water pass under the so called bridge... People think they can sit this election out and recovery will be possible in the next... Once the supreme court is changed it will be so for the next 30 or 40 years... All future presidents, senators and congress people will have to deal with them... We question what Trump will do but we know what Hillary will do... The U.N will see that under a Clinton administration Israel can be returned to it's 67 borders... Trump says he would work on a good deal... Whatever the deal is it can be no worse than anything the Clinton's have planed... More than likely 4 or 8 years from now under Trump things will be much the same as they are now... I don't see him pushing Israel into things they themselves don't want to do... The world will hold together under each candidate  for the remainder if my 20 0r 30 years left on the earth however younger folks better look a bit more closely at the picture... My advice is don't sit on your hands for 4 years waiting for the knight in shinning armor because when that time comes he will be a bit tarnished or be fighting an uphill battle with no good outcome... With this I will no longer argue the outcome of the next election here ... I will now work the news paper sites and other internet options where I can possibly influence so called fence sitters into voting for Trump which at this time I see is the only option.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2016, 10:37:52 AM »
Interesting... I guess the DNC along with the Clinton campaign never heard of good cyber security...  I actually believe there is more being made of this than is actually happening... It plays well to the people looking to jump the DNC sinking ship... The trouble today is that most people have short memories... They fail to realize just what another Clinton presidency will bring... I was always told never give your adversaries a second chance at you because any slip ups they made in the first go around will not be repeated in the next... Being almost 60 years of age I have seen a lot of water pass under the so called bridge... People think they can sit this election out and recovery will be possible in the next... Once the supreme court is changed it will be so for the next 30 or 40 years... All future presidents, senators and congress people will have to deal with them... We question what Trump will do but we know what Hillary will do... The U.N will see that under a Clinton administration Israel can be returned to it's 67 borders... Trump says he would work on a good deal... Whatever the deal is it can be no worse than anything the Clinton's have planed... More than likely 4 or 8 years from now under Trump things will be much the same as they are now... I don't see him pushing Israel into things they themselves don't want to do... The world will hold together under each candidate  for the remainder if my 20 0r 30 years left on the earth however younger folks better look a bit more closely at the picture... My advice is don't sit on your hands for 4 years waiting for the knight in shinning armor because when that time comes he will be a bit tarnished or be fighting an uphill battle with no good outcome... With this I will no longer argue the outcome of the next election here ... I will now work the news paper sites and other internet options where I can possibly influence so called fence sitters into voting for Trump which at this time I see is the only option.
I understand where you are coming from.  But I think the only reason it may appear that people here are for Clinton over Trump is because if Trump wins , they see it as hurting the chances for Ted Cruz to win in the 2020 election.  I will vote  for Trump over Clinton.  But I don't think anyone here likes Clinton.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2016, 03:43:14 PM »
I would rather have my neighbor's shi tzu as the next POTUS over Hillary. 

Also presidents only get two terms.   If Hillary wins we get basically 16  years of the Clinton's which is way too much.

Another thing to consider is that Trump seems to have burned his bridges against the left wing groups.  So I don't know how easily he can go back to being a plain liberal if he wins. 

Offline JudasMaccabeus

• Junior JTFer
  • Russian Orthodox Christian
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2016, 03:48:07 PM »

Also presidents only get two terms.   If Hillary wins we get basically 16  years of the Clinton's which is way too much.

Another thing to consider is that Trump seems to have burned his bridges against the left wing groups.  So I don't know how easily he can go back to being a plain liberal if he wins.

At this point as an American, I don't know what to think, other than I don't trust Democracy, and am a Monarchist at heart. I have grave reservations about Trump, but I cannot vote for a Clinton, enemies of the Serbian people that they are... In addition to all their other misdeeds.
Russian Orthodox Christian, friend of the Jewish people.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2016, 09:01:20 PM »

Trump was basically working the system here in New York and the vicinity... When your in business as he is you have to prime the well with some dollars to get things done... Hence forth Trumps quote "I gave money to everyone"... I am willing to believe Trump is not as Liberal as he has shown himself to be in the past... Business is one thing but overall survival is another... I think he sees that the nation is in a death spiral and he honestly wants to do something to stop it.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2016, 10:45:51 PM »
:::D

Are you and Bullcat really twins? I know you are brother and sister but are you twins or did he just call you that?