Author Topic: McMullin for President?  (Read 1317 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: McMullin for President?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 03:25:52 PM »
Rubio platform on immigration, no way. https://www.evanmcmullin.com/immigration
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 06:20:37 PM »
Former CIA Agent Evan McMullin Worked For The UN As A Volunteer “Refugee Resettlement Officer” In Muslim Jordan
https://jtf.org/former-cia-agent-evan-mcmullin-worked-for-the-un-as-a-volunteer-refugee-resettlement-officer-in-muslim-jordan/

He has pretty much zero shot at becoming president but a pretty good shot at taking away votes from Trump.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2016, 07:29:06 PM »
Former CIA Agent Evan McMullin Worked For The UN As A Volunteer “Refugee Resettlement Officer” In Muslim Jordan
https://jtf.org/former-cia-agent-evan-mcmullin-worked-for-the-un-as-a-volunteer-refugee-resettlement-officer-in-muslim-jordan/

He has pretty much zero shot at becoming president but a pretty good shot at taking away votes from Trump.
I hate the UN. Do you think working for the UN vetting Muslims hurts him? What if he got Cruz as a VP....
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2016, 08:05:38 PM »
The U.N. is fanatically pro-Muslim terrorist.  So I think it says something that this McMullin person took on a volunteer position with them. 

Also, McMullin is a big critic on Trump's proposal to ban Muslim immigration (not that Trump would really go through with it), but it just goes to show you where his sympathies are.

He also has a soft spot for the so-called Syrian refugees:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/08/republican-evan-mcmullin-presidential-run-trump

McMullin’s Twitter profile reveals a sharp interest in the Syrian civil war and a disappointment with the US’s response to the conflict, still raging in its fifth year. By some estimations, the war has caused between 280,000 and 470,000 deaths, created millions of refugees and contributed to the emergence of the Islamic State group.

In 2001, McMullin worked as a volunteer for the United Nations high commissioner for refugees in the office of refugee resettlement, where he vetted and processed UN-recognized refugees from the Middle East and Africa for resettlement to third countries, according to his LinkedIn profile.

“People who talk tough about Isis, but then spend all of their time attacking refugees, know little about keeping America safe,” McMullin wrote in January during a Republican debate.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2016, 08:53:58 PM »
There goes that one. You guys are ruining my day!  ;D

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2016, 10:32:05 PM »
Another pipedream of the RINO's

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2016, 02:18:54 AM »
I am not offering any advice on how to vote, but I wish to point out the following long shot scenario.
http://fairlyconservative.com/2008/09/19/what-happens-if-neither-candidate-gets-270-electoral-votes/

If neither candidate gets a majority of the Electoral Votes, the election for President is decided in the House of Representatives, with each state delegation having one vote. Senators would elect the Vice-President.

This McMullin guy I read belongs to the Mormon religion, and I read that 60 percent of Utah are members of that religion.
So in theory this guy might be able to win Utah under certain extreme conditions and if Utah has the ability of preventing either of the 2 major candidates of getting to 270 electoral votes, I would say there would be a slight chance that House Republicans and maybe some enemies of Trump among the Democrats would agree on this guy as a compromise candidate.

I am not predicting this will happen. Just pointing out a possibility. I will leave it to others to do the research, is this guy just another Mitt Romney which JTF supported as the lesser of evils or is he worse than Romney.
Thanks to JTF I came to the conclusion that the Libertarian Party candidate could not be accepted as even the lesser of evils.
I still haven't heard enough about this guy McMullin to state an opinion.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2016, 10:47:16 AM »
There goes that one. You guys are ruining my day!  ;D

Nothing has really changed at least from my perspective as a voter.   Being that Evan McMullin has practically no shot at winning the 2016 Presidential Election,  I'm still planning on writing in Ted Cruz for President.   At least this way I'm voting for someone I WANT to be President.    Not someone who I can tolerate but seems much more like a ' Moderate Republican'  than a Conservative Republican. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2016, 02:21:47 AM »
So in theory this guy might be able to win Utah under certain extreme conditions and if Utah has the ability of preventing either of the 2 major candidates of getting to 270 electoral votes,

More people are starting to talk about this guy and the above scenario.

Offline Chiram

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2016, 06:32:46 PM »
Although Mr McMullin’s letter addresses some of JTF’s concerns about the two main candidates, its disconcerting that the alternative in this case is a Mormon former spook.

A century ago, Mormons were hunted as terrorists by the US Army as they pillaged westbound wagon caravans, since, they have massively infiltrated the government and intel community thanks to squeaky clean records and shadowy networking.

Mormonism has much in common with Momo’s sect:

. A mass-murdering pedophile con-man “prophet”
. A long history of polygamy and incest
. A lunatic replacement theology "holy" book

Writing in Cruz may not change this election's outcome, but it helps pave the way for 2020.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2016, 10:10:57 PM »
More people are starting to talk about this guy and the above scenario.

The key under this scenario would be for the remaining electoral votes to be even or VERY close to that.   Unfortunately,  a 3rd party candidate winning one relatively small population state probably won't be enough to prevent Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump to get to 270 electoral votes.   Utah only has 6 electoral votes.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/