Author Topic: Father of Orlando Muslim terrorist spotted at Clinton rally  (Read 1135 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Father of Orlando Muslim terrorist spotted at Clinton rally
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 08:44:54 AM »
Mr. Mateen was invited....he is excited to be there to support the Beast.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 08:34:21 PM »
I don't think any Joe Schmoe can just walk off the street into her rally and sit just a few feet behind her. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2016, 05:30:58 AM »
I don't think any Joe Schmoe can just walk off the street into her rally and sit just a few feet behind her.
He was an honored guest invited and placed in that exact spot for the muslem world to see... It's a message to a good part of her support base... Most of the American people are not paying attention to people like Mateen and the evil media is not going to inform them... Little do they know Hillary is in bed with people like this in more ways than one... Had this been in the Trump camp the media would have been on fire with it... As was said in a prior post  "Mr. Mateen was invited....he is excited to be there to support the Beast."  And I am sure the beast is more than happy to have such support.

:dance: :dance:  TRUMP 2016  MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN   :dance: :dance:
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years