Author Topic: Are we able to fight the muslimes with biotechnology?  (Read 2072 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Are we able to fight the muslimes with biotechnology?
« on: September 15, 2007, 05:28:09 PM »
I have written this article in German for our site. I translated it by my hands into English. The original-article you can find here: http://www.gruene-pest.de/showthread.php?t=241775

Without doubt it's right, that the state of Saudi Arabia and the local Wahabismus is the greatest supporter of terror worldwide.
Whole countries will be paved with mosques. The money for the islamisation of the world come from the enormous reserves of oil in this country. It is possible for a lot of muslimes in Saudia Arabia not to work, but live from public money transfers.
In this way it is possible for Saudi Arabia to buy sympathies for their radical way of islam and for itself.

Before a short time I have read some issues from scientific magazines concerning the restoration  of environmental damages, which was caused through released oil. A new way in the environmental studies is to use special bacterias to transform the oil in other substrates. But sadly nobody has found a way up to today to transform the Oil anaerobe effective.

Anaerobe means, that the bacterias run their metaboilism without oxygen. This is important because the oil deposit is deep under the surface of the earth and there is no oxygen.

When the engineers in the near future find ways to breed bacterias, which don't need oxygen to run their metabolism, to transform oil in other substrates, we can make them available for us and we are able to increase them in low-tech bioreactors. Than we are able to contaminate the Saudian oil-fields.

Because of the fact, that muslimes are not so clever, they will notice it behind time, and than it's too late.

Sources and further texts:

What is a Bioreactor? (German):
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bioreaktor

Conveying of oil (German):

http://www.wissen.de/wde/generator/wissen/ressorts/technik/index,page=2471116.html

Current analysis (German):[/U]
http://nadine.helmholtz-eos.de/risks/oilspill/info/oil_behaviour_de.html

An oil-destroying clade of bacterias (German)
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrocarbonoclastic_Bacteria

Current analysis (German):
http://www.io-warnemuende.de/research/de_oel_allgemein.html
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 06:06:57 PM by Goldfasan »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Are we able to fight the muslimes with biotechnology?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 05:43:11 PM »
Idon'nt understand it but it seems good
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 05:53:41 PM »
Hello mord
is the translation ok?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 05:56:38 PM »
Yes but is this a new way to get oil?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2007, 05:58:04 PM »
Yes but is this a new way to get oil?
No mord. Its a way to wipe out all oil deposits of the whole world!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2007, 05:58:46 PM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I like it :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2007, 06:02:59 PM »

Lol Mord! :D :D

I don't know if this is right but are you saying that whilst extracting oil from Saudi sources, you can contaminate it by using bacteria that survive and multiply without oxygen....resulting in a complete collapse of the economy and shortly after the country and its supplies....thats quite genius! Though how does the bacteria make the oil  or the land unusable?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2007, 06:12:36 PM »

Lol Mord! :D :D

I don't know if this is right but are you saying that whilst extracting oil from Saudi sources, you can contaminate it by using bacteria that survive and multiply without oxygen....resulting in a complete collapse of the economy and shortly after the country and its supplies....thats quite genius! Though how does the bacteria make the oil  or the land unusable?

Hello Sarah the name of the bacterias are Nocardia, Corynebacterium, Pseudomonas, Acinetobacter. They were used to repair pollution when i.e. a factory has set free oil and the soil has to be cleaned. They decompose oil, like you decompose your plants from the garden in a compost heap. But this bacterias need oxygen. The ingeneers have to find some, which don't need oxygen for their metabolism. :)

P.S.: The canidae of this bacterias is Hydrocarbonoclastic bacteria. Perhaps someone can post an English explanation from wiki or scientific databases?

This are names of some species:Alcanivorax, Cycloclasticus, Marinobacter, Neptunomonas, Oleiphilus, Oleispira und Thalassolitus.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 06:21:39 PM by Goldfasan »

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2007, 12:52:48 AM »
Great post Goldfasan  ;)
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2007, 01:49:53 AM »

One itsy-bitsy problem, my car REALLY likes oil, and I really like my car, couldn't we just get the bacteria to eat the Wahabbi's and leave the oil alone?  ;D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2007, 01:10:17 PM »

One itsy-bitsy problem, my car REALLY likes oil, and I really like my car, couldn't we just get the bacteria to eat the Wahabbi's and leave the oil alone?  ;D

That is already currently possibly, i'm sure enough lethal yet contagious doses of viruses can be let out.