Author Topic: Hillary Clinton will lose the election if this video goes viral!  (Read 3709 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

:dance: Trump 2016  MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN  :dance:
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Hillary Clinton will lose the election if this video goes viral!
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 10:22:15 AM »
This video makes me dislike her even worse than I did. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 11:58:41 AM »
This video makes me dislike her even worse than I did.
Well, I am at a point I don't think anything could make me dislike her worse... As the Clinton's have become wealthier they have grown even far more evil and dangerous than they were over 20 years ago... People with any common sense would normally not give animals like the Clinton's a second shot to further their evil agenda... Let's just see how much common sense still exists.

:dance: TRUMP 2016 MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN :dance:

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2016, 12:41:24 PM »
No, she's guaranteed to win.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2016, 01:18:05 PM »
No, she's guaranteed to win.
The Stallion and his fellow paleotard sycophants picked the absolutely weakest man running, so yes, of course she will win.

I can guarantee that jokes like Santorum, Gillmore, Rand Paul would be polling a lot better vs. Shitlery than Marmalade Boy.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2016, 02:17:03 PM »
The Stallion and his fellow paleotard sycophants picked the absolutely weakest man running, so yes, of course she will win.

I can guarantee that jokes like Santorum, Gillmore, Rand Paul would be polling a lot better vs. Shitlery than Marmalade Boy.
No, Talky Tina... The bottom line is you have to win the primaries before you can run for president... If Cruz was so viable he should have made a third party run... Look up the word  sycophant it has your picture next to it...   :'( Sadly I see still no disc change for you... As I said before each day higher levels of stupidity come out of your mouth.
 :dance:_________________________________________________________ :dance:
:dance: TRUMP 2016 MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN :dance: :dance:_________________________________________________________ :dance:

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2016, 07:27:12 PM »
No, Talky Tina... The bottom line is you have to win the primaries before you can run for president... If Cruz was so viable he should have made a third party run... Look up the word  sycophant it has your picture next to it...   :'( Sadly I see still no disc change for you... As I said before each day higher levels of stupidity come out of your mouth.
If you're trying to amuse me, you're succeeding. If you're trying to make yourself feel better about betting on the wrong horse (or should I say STALLION?  ;D ), only you can answer that.

Let me try to rebut you from this point on in a non-smart tuchis manner, as hard as it is.

1: It's ironic that you dis me with the term "Tina", which I only can assume is a reference to Tina Greco, when to this day you still have fond feelings for Andrew Newman, Kelly Scott, Johnson Brown, and other members of the Tina Greco camp.

2: You bring up Cruz. It's funny, I didn't even mention him in this last post. Forget Ted, let's just pretend that he couldn't win against Richard Nixon after Watergate came out for the sake of argument, yadda yadda yadda. I specifically mentioned third-tier, loser candidates that nobody liked--Rick Santorum, Rand Paul, Jim Gillmore, all guys who polled at plus-minus 1%. Any one of those three jokers, heck let's throw in Has Been Huckabee, the aptly named Lindsey Graham, and the pushover liberal wimp John Kasichness--would be performing better than Putin's loyal tangerine-hued servant is right now, if for no other reason than they did not have the sky-high disapproval that he did and does with everyone outside of his yes men camp. You can deny the polls all you want, but most of the GOP is not any longer, look at Dana Perino for instance who was not exactly a Cruz backer or Tea Party supporter.

3: What the hell is a "disc change"? The last time my doctor checked, my vertebrae are fine, I don't need a spinal operation. (Yes, I know I said I would try to respond seriously, but I just don't know what the hell you were saying at all and I can't sugarcoat it.)

4: It's funny that the vast majority of JTF, and all of its leadership, is agreeing with my "stupidity", whereas every post you make only proves all the more what a spoiled tantrum baby you are. If I were a meaner and nastier person, I'd post one of my famous old-fashioned polls, about how the readership of JTF regards your hero-worship, but for now, I'm feeling too mature for that.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2016, 07:51:30 PM »
If you're trying to amuse me, you're succeeding. If you're trying to make yourself feel better about betting on the wrong horse (or should I say STALLION?  ;D ), only you can answer that.

Let me try to rebut you from this point on in a non-smart tuchis manner, as hard as it is.

1: It's ironic that you dis me with the term "Tina", which I only can assume is a reference to Tina Greco, when to this day you still have fond feelings for Andrew Newman, Kelly Scott, Johnson Brown, and other members of the Tina Greco camp.

2: You bring up Cruz. It's funny, I didn't even mention him in this last post. Forget Ted, let's just pretend that he couldn't win against Richard Nixon after Watergate came out for the sake of argument, yadda yadda yadda. I specifically mentioned third-tier, loser candidates that nobody liked--Rick Santorum, Rand Paul, Jim Gillmore, all guys who polled at plus-minus 1%. Any one of those three jokers, heck let's throw in Has Been Huckabee, the aptly named Lindsey Graham, and the pushover liberal wimp John Kasichness--would be performing better than Putin's loyal tangerine-hued servant is right now, if for no other reason than they did not have the sky-high disapproval that he did and does with everyone outside of his yes men camp. You can deny the polls all you want, but most of the GOP is not any longer, look at Dana Perino for instance who was not exactly a Cruz backer or Tea Party supporter.

3: What the hell is a "disc change"? The last time my doctor checked, my vertebrae are fine, I don't need a spinal operation. (Yes, I know I said I would try to respond seriously, but I just don't know what the hell you were saying at all and I can't sugarcoat it.)

4: It's funny that the vast majority of JTF, and all of its leadership, is agreeing with my "stupidity", whereas every post you make only proves all the more what a spoiled tantrum baby you are. If I were a meaner and nastier person, I'd post one of my famous old-fashioned polls, about how the readership of JTF regards your hero-worship, but for now, I'm feeling too mature for that.
Have mercy :::D You're killing me here :::D
Glad to hear your vertebrae are  doing well but honestly I have no interest in that... Now your telling me Talkie Tina and Tina Grecco are the same person? :crazy: This is worse than a Twilight Zone episode...  The STALLION
:dance: TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT 2016 MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN :dance:

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2016, 10:00:27 AM »

:dance: Trump 2016  MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN  :dance:

She's a disgusting whore.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dagger

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2016, 11:48:41 AM »
The winner of this election will be the one who employs the best hackers...

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2016, 05:39:38 PM »
I hope the views keep going up.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2016, 05:48:32 PM »
I don't think she's going to lose  unfortunately. I hope so though. I don't want to die from Syrian refugees.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2016, 09:58:19 AM »
I don't wish death or harm on anyone but I don't like Hillary. Unfortunately she may be our next president.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2016, 08:45:00 AM »
I don't wish death or harm on anyone but I don't like Hillary. Unfortunately she may be our next president.

She is the scarlet velvet violate purple wearing lady riding on the horned beast going in all directions and drinking all the waters. Unfortunately her defeat at this juncture is almost impossible.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2016, 06:51:05 PM »
I'm tired of all of them. All FOX does now is promote Trump, especially Hannity. What we need now is a weak president so someone like Cruz will jump into the vacuum in 2020. Clinton and Trump are not black so the they won't be worshipped non-stop like Obama and both would be week leaders. They might be a source of entertainment and intersting news stories but are evil. They're old so maybe health would be an issue and the Vice-President will take over. Then a young person like Cruz will come in 2020 and save the day. As hard it is to believe, we thought Reagan was old but that was many years ago and Clinton will be about the same age. I remember when Bill Clinton was compared to JFK in age as President but that was 24 years ago. Even George Wahabi Bush is older than his father was when his father left office.