Author Topic: What Do The Nazi Supporters of Trump Think About His Jewish Family Members?  (Read 3083 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Nazis hate Jews and hate marriage with Jews. Trump's daughter converted and is married to a Jew and has Jewish children. His son intermarried with a Jewish woman and has Jewish children. So all of Trump's grandchildren are Jewish. Halachically they are only his biological family members. A convert severs all family relations and products of intermarriage are only spiritually from the mother. But we know Nazis only care about blood and not Halacha. So why do David Duke and all the Nazis love Trump so much? Is it because they are low information people just like blacks who love Hitler and who love Islam even though Islam started and to this day participates in the slave trade?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Not all of them like Trump.  I did a Google search for Lara Yunaska Jewish (Eric Trump's wife).  Here's the link:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=lara%20yunaska%20jewish

Scroll down the page a bit and you'll see...

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
It's an interesting question.  But you know, I really don't care what these Jew Haters  think one way or the other.    It's not worth your energy.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
It's an interesting question.  But you know, I really don't care what these Jew Haters  think one way or the other.    It's not worth your energy.
Which link Lisa?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
You'll see.   Not all of these types support Trump

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Okay, I saw it. Thanks.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Not all of them like Trump.  I did a Google search for Lara Yunaska Jewish (Eric Trump's wife).  Here's the link:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=lara%20yunaska%20jewish

Scroll down the page a bit and you'll see...

I got the wives mixed up. Donald, Jr. is the one with 5 kids. His wife is not Jewish but her father is. Eric doesn't have kids yet. The Nazi site Lisa posted the link to gave me the information about Vanessa Trump. For some reason I thought Lara was the mother of 5. I guess I was confused when reading about it on Wikipedia before. Wikipedia doesn't have an article on Vanessa but I found the below page that says she's not Jewish.

http://ethnicelebs.com/vanessa-trump

« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 03:24:54 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Eric's wife is Lara Yunaska, who supposedly is Jewish.  They don't have kids yet.  Donald Jr., the dark haired one, is married to Vanessa, and they have five kids. 

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Nazis hate Jews and hate marriage with Jews. Trump's daughter converted and is married to a Jew and has Jewish children. His son intermarried with a Jewish woman and has Jewish children. So all of Trump's grandchildren are Jewish. Halachically they are only his biological family members. A convert severs all family relations and products of intermarriage are only spiritually from the mother. But we know Nazis only care about blood and not Halacha. So why do David Duke and all the Nazis love Trump so much? Is it because they are low information people just like blacks who love Hitler and who love Islam even though Islam started and to this day participates in the slave trade?

The Nazis that support Donald Trump seem to be using him as a stepping stone in their overall goals.   Because they consider Trump as an outsider candidate and parts of his message appeal to them,   they are willing to overlook the Jewish connections in his family.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
The Nazis that support Donald Trump seem to be using him as a stepping stone in their overall goals.   Because they consider Trump as an outsider candidate and parts of his message appeal to them,   they are willing to overlook the Jewish connections in his family.

You are right on the money on all points.