Author Topic: Apology to Paulette  (Read 1037 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Apology to Paulette
« on: August 19, 2016, 07:13:47 PM »
Ashedina,

While I still think you are very wrong for supporting Trump, I want to acknowledge that I was also wrong for snapping at you the way that I did. You did have the integrity and guts to go against Chaim, and a lot of us, from the very beginning. You owned Trump. You never pretended to be for Cruz or any other candidate.

I still severely differ with you on your choice of presidential candidate, and several other issues, but you're legit, and I respect that. Chaim says that your husband initially claimed to support Cruz, and that's an entirely issue that I won't get into that's between the two of them, but as for you, well, I do want to take back a lot of how I talked about you.

I hope you're well, and giving them hell.

LSDBR

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Apology to Paulette
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 08:23:48 PM »
 :clap:
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2016, 05:19:35 PM »
LSDBR you are correct. Ashedina is always good.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 11:52:47 AM »
I miss Paulette. Whatever happened to her?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 12:08:46 PM »
you're a gentleman
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2016, 07:34:08 PM »
ummm...where is she?
thought she left. (and her former Chaim side-kick husband)
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2016, 08:57:38 PM »
She is on Facebook and has a web blog, David writes on her blog as well. We don't agree on everything, but she is still a great Mad Jewess.....
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.