Author Topic: Can we stop the flow of apes into Queens?  (Read 2612 times)

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
Can we stop the flow of apes into Queens?
« on: September 15, 2007, 08:34:53 PM »
How can we do it? How do we stop the exodus of humans out of Queens, NY?

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Re: Can we stop the flow of apes into Queens?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 08:39:23 PM »
The Jungle, the Zoo, the Circus....?

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 09:13:50 PM »
Play some Billy Joel or Neil Diamond, or we could leave a trail of bananas leading to Africa.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 01:54:53 AM »
billy joel?

newman

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2007, 01:58:43 AM »
Playing easy listening music where they gather is like putting a leopard up the tree. They all scatter.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2007, 02:08:09 AM »
I thought music soothes the savage beast.

newman

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2007, 02:11:13 AM »
I thought music soothes the savage beast.

Local councils are doing it all over Australia.

EWherever black or wigger youths gather & make trouble the council pipe easy listening & golden oldies through speakers and the gangs are GONE. It's like holy water or sunlight to vampires.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2007, 02:12:56 AM »
Newman, is there a really bad ape problem in Sydney? What's the best ape-free city in Australia?

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2007, 02:16:07 AM »
Newman, are there alot of women that look like Olivia Newton John in Australia?

newman

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2007, 02:17:45 AM »
Newman, is there a really bad ape problem in Sydney? What's the best ape-free city in Australia?

Our apes (aborigines) are so stoneage they make yours look like rocket scientists. They're not nearly so in your face though.

Our savages are more arab-muslims and white Aussie kids trying to be American negro rappers. :(

You need to live in a country town that has no black public housing anywhere near it. They're all-white and ape-free.

newman

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2007, 02:19:19 AM »
Newman, are there alot of women that look like Olivia Newton John in Australia?

Heaps.

And the bathing suits they wear at our thousands of beaches are little more than two bandaids and a cork.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2007, 02:20:48 AM »
PLEASE PLEASE Newman, introduce me to one of them....I'll be forever grateful!!!!! :)  :)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2007, 02:22:04 AM »

Our apes (aborigines) are so stoneage they make yours look like rocket scientists. They're not nearly so in your face though.

Our savages are more arab-muslims and white Aussie kids trying to be American negro rappers. :(

You need to live in a country town that has no black public housing anywhere near it. They're all-white and ape-free.

I saw a movie called "Pizza something-rather" that was made in Australia and I got to see how some of the savages behave.  I think they were Lebanese but they were basically acting like black savages and so were their white friends.

The aborigines have even lower IQs than Africans, I think their average IQ tends to hover around the 65 range.  It's the lowest IQ of any group in the world.  See newman, at least there is some "good" in black people, they're not the worst!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2007, 02:29:36 AM »

I saw a movie called "Pizza something-rather" that was made in Australia and I got to see how some of the savages behave.  I think they were Lebanese but they were basically acting like black savages and so were their white friends.

The aborigines have even lower IQs than Africans, I think their average IQ tends to hover around the 65 range.  It's the lowest IQ of any group in the world.  See newman, at least there is some "good" in black people, they're not the worst!
Just imagine the worst of arab-muslim culture with the worst of negro rapper culture and you've got an Australian young arab male! >:(
They're pure filth!!

The abbos are so backward and so retarded, so drunk and so dysfunctional they make your worst subway bums look like Swiss High society.

newman

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2007, 02:36:59 AM »
PLEASE PLEASE Newman, introduce me to one of them....I'll be forever grateful!!!!! :)  :)

All the state education departments are DESPERATE for teachers, IZ.

When you're up for retirement pension in NYC, come over. You'll have it made. By the the Aussie dollar will be at it's usual 60 US cents and you'll be laughing.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2007, 02:39:37 AM »
But are the kids as bad as the ones here....Are the Aborig. as violent as the blacks and hisp. in the schools over here?

newman

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2007, 02:43:51 AM »
But are the kids as bad as the ones here....Are the Aborig. as violent as the blacks and hisp. in the schools over here?

They're a pain in the but, but they'll never shoot or stab you. You'll rarely see an abbo unless you teach in Sydney's Redfern or go out bush.

It's the Lebanese muslim SOBs you have to watch. They're murderous animals.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2007, 02:45:19 AM »
What the heck are these muslims doing there? I mean when and why did they start coming to Australia?

newman

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2007, 02:49:04 AM »
What the heck are these muslims doing there? I mean when and why did they start coming to Australia?
In the mid 70s we had a Prime Minister called Malcom fraser who was our version of Jimmy Carter (a real turkey!). He let all the scum in. It's the spawn of those immigrants (born here!) who are the WORST.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2007, 02:50:07 AM »
why did he let them in?