Author Topic: Iran, muslim law  (Read 6632 times)

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Iran, muslim law
« on: September 15, 2007, 10:55:21 PM »
This boy stole a loaf of bread, he was hungry so much. He is only eight years old :'(

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

ftf

Re: Iran, muslim law
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 03:53:49 PM »
Islamic law really is disgusting, it's such an evil blunt instrument, if anyone steals anything, no matter what it is no matter how young they are, they get their arm cut off.

kellymaureen

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 04:16:05 PM »
THIS is the "glorious sharia" they want to spread all over the world >:(......%@&*#SAVAGES.

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 05:52:21 AM »
ISLAM revealed.it just goes to show if they would do that to their own ppl....what would they do to ours?????????.

Morehamonhead  was  PEDEOFILE AND A RAPIST.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

newman

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2007, 05:54:27 AM »
That whole bunch should be completely exterminated.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2007, 05:24:05 PM »
What is Jewish law for stealing.

Those images are heart-breaking, i'd chop my hand off if that kid could have his back.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2007, 05:52:45 PM »

Land of lawlessness. Police are treating people according to the Islamic law.

Extra Judicial power. She is arrested, tried, convicted and beaten at the same time. That is what I call true speedy trial in Islam.

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

newman

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2007, 05:59:33 PM »
Just look at all the sick-animal spectators getting their jollies watching!!

This is the 'religion' that's supposed to replace Judaism  ???

I'd rather be a volcano worshiper . >:(

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2007, 06:11:10 PM »
MAN this cult has to GO
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2007, 02:21:39 AM »
Israel shoud Glass Mecca and Medinah; and the missiles shoud be launched from direction of the Iran; let those beasts devour themselfs. ;) :D
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2007, 02:23:07 AM »
Arabs need to revert to the old Egyptian non-Muslim religion (but not to the anti-Jew viewpoints), and Persians to whatever they were practicing before Islam.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 02:24:45 AM by EagleEye »

newman

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2007, 02:30:14 AM »
Arabs need to revert to the old Egyptian non-Muslim religion (but not to the anti-Jew viewpoints), and Persians to whatever they were practicing before Islam.

The arabs need to be fertiliser.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2007, 04:02:15 AM »

The arabs need to be fertiliser.

Yes I'm afraid they're beyound redemption; besides haw Eagle Eye is planing to teach them another faith? You have to destroy the sceptre of Islam; its political and social poweres first. And our lifes comes first in this war. If someone of them survive i willbe first to convert them.   

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2007, 11:53:21 AM »
I'm starting to seriously believe that the Soviet Communism should have been used as a weapon against Islam, ie, in Afghan, and to aid the opposition was counterproductive.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 11:54:59 AM by EagleEye »

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2007, 12:26:36 PM »
They should follow Judaism or Orthodox Christianity. Their lives would be so much better.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2007, 12:56:40 PM »
They should follow Judaism or Orthodox Christianity. Their lives would be so much better.

Even hinduism or other form of idolatry woud be better for them; make them budhist LOL! that will make them docile like sheeps. ::) ;D

Love your Enemy

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2007, 01:11:59 PM »

Even hinduism or other form of idolatry woud be better for them; make them budhist LOL! that will make them docile like sheeps. ::) ;D

Buddhism does not believe in any concept of God, but it does have laws similar to that of the sheva mitzvot. These rules are followed even by non Buddhists to some extent wheather or not they are aware it is entrenched in Buddhism.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2007, 09:45:33 PM »
I've read some columns by a couple people who grew up in Iran but no longer live there.  They claim that the majority of the citizens of Iran are against that government.  These former Iranian citizens also believe that the Iranian government will collapse if the economy there continues to get worse. 

But does the Iranian government care if Iranian citizens dislike them?  Don't they just rule with an "iron fist" anyway?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2007, 07:06:22 AM »
I've read some columns by a couple people who grew up in Iran but no longer live there.  They claim that the majority of the citizens of Iran are against that government.  These former Iranian citizens also believe that the Iranian government will collapse if the economy there continues to get worse. 

But does the Iranian government care if Iranian citizens dislike them?  Don't they just rule with an "iron fist" anyway?

That's why Israel and USA shoud fund dissident groups in ME and anti islamic (rebel) movemnts; If Iran is backing up Hez-ball-less Israel shoud arm and train (Iranian) Kurds.

Love your Enemy

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2007, 04:16:24 PM »

That's why Israel and USA shoud fund dissident groups in ME and anti islamic (rebel) movemnts; If Iran is backing up Hez-ball-less Israel shoud arm and train (Iranian) Kurds.

The kurds living in iran are muslim. What makes you think that they would not turn on the non muslims and Israel after they get what they want? America armed and trained muzzies to fight the Soviets in afghanistan. Now they have become al qaeda and want to destroy America and everywhere else.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2007, 05:04:34 PM »

The kurds living in iran are muslim. What makes you think that they would not turn on the non muslims and Israel after they get what they want? America armed and trained muzzies to fight the Soviets in afghanistan. Now they have become al qaeda and want to destroy America and everywhere else.

The Kurds were so humililated and opressed by both Iranians, Turks and A-rabs for ages; being muslim alone mean s... when you're not "precius" Bulestinian A-rab ;they will take the weapons; kiss our hands and start to use them against their neighbours whose  coincidently are not Jews or USA.; plus they are geneticly related with ancient Hebrews; and its a plan minimum for not Kahanist or Righteus gentile's US goverment; I support fully the Newman Peace plan for ME. ;) 

Love your Enemy

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2007, 12:00:01 AM »
Iran

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2007, 03:19:02 AM »
Iran

What were their supposed reasons for doing this to these victims?

ftf

« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2007, 08:22:58 AM »
Iran hangs or stones to death rape victims claiming that they have committed adultery. They whip the rapist. They also whip people for drinking alcohol or being caught with a bible. Opposing the government in any way can also be fatal, as can being out and about without a headscarf if you're a woman.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2007, 09:00:58 AM »
Iran hangs or stones to death rape victims claiming that they have committed adultery. They whip the rapist. They also whip people for drinking alcohol or being caught with a bible. Opposing the government in any way can also be fatal, as can being out and about without a headscarf if you're a woman.

The punishment for pre-martial sex in sharia law is to be lashed 100 times if they are married and its adultery, the punishment is death.