Author Topic: JTF on Trump and Clinton  (Read 3978 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
JTF on Trump and Clinton
« on: September 09, 2016, 07:52:32 AM »
I remember Chaim saying JTF would sit out the election if Trump and Hillary were the candidates.  However he seems to trash Trump five times as much as Hillary.  I find Trump lacking in many aspects but the horrible image of four years of Hillary as President has me supporting Trump.  My main point is that sitting out the election sounds like ignoring it not hitting one of the candidates excessively.  In Israel we have a soldier who is on trial for shooting a terrorist.  We have the BDS movement trying to suffocate the Jews in Jude's and Samaria.  I was in Israel and met a young settler in the Jordan Valley whose settlement was abandoned due to government pressure.  Isn't this more worthy of our attention than continuously trashing Trump?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Re: JTF on Trump and Clinton
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2016, 07:57:26 AM »
What would Trump have to do or say for Chaim to support him?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2016, 09:45:10 AM »
I am not asking Chaim to support Trumo.  In answer to your question, lock him in a closet with Hilary for a few hours.  That is a joke, but if his constant knocking of Trump has an impact it will be to make Hilary our next President.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2016, 10:50:19 AM »
I remember Chaim saying JTF would sit out the election if Trump and Hillary were the candidates.  However he seems to trash Trump five times as much as Hillary.  I find Trump lacking in many aspects but the horrible image of four years of Hillary as President has me supporting Trump.  My main point is that sitting out the election sounds like ignoring it not hitting one of the candidates excessively.  In Israel we have a soldier who is on trial for shooting a terrorist.  We have the BDS movement trying to suffocate the Jews in Jude's and Samaria.  I was in Israel and met a young settler in the Jordan Valley whose settlement was abandoned due to government pressure.  Isn't this more worthy of our attention than continuously trashing Trump?

Your logic is flawed. For all of the concern that you expressed for Israel you completely overlooked the fact that Chump is anti-Israel. He's not a viable alternative to the dyke. And why would our focus be on Hillary Clinton when our core readership consists of conservatives?

Chaim regularly addresses issues facing Israel in his weekly broadcast. Also, there's an entire news site in Hebrew, Hayamin.org, that focuses primarily on Israel.

That is a joke, but if his constant knocking of Trump has an impact it will be to make Hilary our next President.

How did you arrive at this conclusion? The end goal is to persuade our conservative readership from voting for Chump. Unless they're insane, they're not voting for Hillary under any circumstances.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2016, 01:46:18 AM »
There is an inescapable fact.  Either Hilary or Trump will be the next President.  By tearing down Trump and convincing people not to vote for him we increase the likelihood of President Hilary Clinton.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2016, 02:10:46 AM »
Trump does get the Clinton scandals out of the news, and Obama and his crew are free to ravage with the press off them, precisely because Trump is stealing the media should Hitlery be hit too.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2016, 05:08:08 AM »
Your logic is flawed. For all of the concern that you expressed for Israel you completely overlooked the fact that Chump is anti-Israel. He's not a viable alternative to the dyke. And why would our focus be on Hillary Clinton when our core readership consists of conservatives?

Chaim regularly addresses issues facing Israel in his weekly broadcast. Also, there's an entire news site in Hebrew, Hayamin.org, that focuses primarily on Israel.

How did you arrive at this conclusion? The end goal is to persuade our conservative readership from voting for Chump. Unless they're insane, they're not voting for Hillary under any circumstances.
I'll tell you why to to show the Democraps that we are displeased with them & do not want a 3rd term of Ovomit in the form of Hitlery Sodom KKKlinton!!!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2016, 11:38:22 AM »
Eight years of Mr Clinton, Eight years of Mr Obama, Eight years of Mrs Clinton, Eight years of Mrs Obama. Who else but the opposition candidates like Trump are making it to happen.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2016, 02:59:14 PM »
Eight years of Mr Clinton, Eight years of Mr Obama, Eight years of Mrs Clinton, Eight years of Mrs Obama. Who else but the opposition candidates like Trump are making it to happen.
Who else made it happen... Weak candidates like Ted Cruz, Bush, Romney  and all the entrenched do nothing politicians of both parties made it happen... I for one find Trump's run for president refreshing...  ;D
:dance: TRUMP 2016 MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN :dance:
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2016, 12:09:43 AM »
Chaim has a personal vendetta against Trump.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2016, 07:09:41 AM »
I would be embarrassed to be a person who totally fell, hook line and sinker, for a con man.

You would have to either be

A) Weak minded, gullible, and ignorant

B) Or arrogant and egotistical because "I'm right... I can't hear you... I can't hear you"

C) Or just plain evil loving Trump for his own ego, materialism, leftist positions, being on a reality TV show, and wrecking nearly all the lives in his path.

Or all of the above.

And you somehow think Trump, the guy who went on a rampage about nuking countries while giving nukes to Saudi Arabia, is better? That's one of the most important issues there is!

Both Trump and Hillary are disgusting. Someone has to call it out. Those who don't support us, can leave.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Tony Rubolotta

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2016, 07:12:31 PM »
In some respects, it appears Trump does get far more negative attention here than Clinton, but then again so many people of a conservative persuasion are convinced Trump is some sort of a savior when he is not.

What I do find troubling are posts like the one that claimed a unhealthy Hilary would be a weak president, and that may not be so bad.  There are four candidates for president, all are big government loving elitists and all will be directed by the big government ideology.  If Hilary can't do it, Bill may become the shadow president.  There is no silver lining in the Hilary Health cloud and to suggest there is sounds like desperation.

My opinion is that this situation where Americans would be forced to choose from totally unfit and evil people for president is a divine judgment.  The arrogance and blind loyalty of the defenders of all candidates is sickening.  This is not a a choice between the lesser of two evils but of two great evils and to choose either indicts the chooser.  America will get what it deserves regardless of whom I vote for, or not.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2016, 09:39:31 PM »
In some respects, it appears Trump does get far more negative attention here than Clinton, but then again so many people of a conservative persuasion are convinced Trump is some sort of a savior when he is not.

What I do find troubling are posts like the one that claimed a unhealthy Hilary would be a weak president, and that may not be so bad.  There are four candidates for president, all are big government loving elitists and all will be directed by the big government ideology.  If Hilary can't do it, Bill may become the shadow president.  There is no silver lining in the Hilary Health cloud and to suggest there is sounds like desperation.

My opinion is that this situation where Americans would be forced to choose from totally unfit and evil people for president is a divine judgment.  The arrogance and blind loyalty of the defenders of all candidates is sickening.  This is not a a choice between the lesser of two evils but of two great evils and to choose either indicts the chooser.  America will get what it deserves regardless of whom I vote for, or not.

I think the logic kinda makes sense. Hitlery being sick would be better than a healthy Hitlery... if she can barely crawl to her desk... the less damage she will do.  Kinda like, with Bill... he was so obsessed with chasing girls.... he had less time to ruin the country.   It is sorta a teeny silver lining if she gets elected.... but not much.

As far as being blindly loyal... I think its a bit unfair to call the JTFers who are voting for Trump as being blindly loyal.  There are a couple here who seem like Trump-bots... but the majority just prefer him over Hillary.  She's so evil and far left... she makes Obongo seem moderate.

I actually was supporting Ben Carson... who I thought was the most genuine candidate Id seen in years... and when he lost... I supported Libertarian G. Johnson... who even though he's obviously now outed as an idiot, I still believe is better than Trump.  When it became obvious he wasnt gonna win... I switched to Trump...  not because of blind loyalty to any party... but because I liked his list of Judges he'd pick from, and I like his promise to undo Obama's executive actions, and I don't believe he will increase Muslim Immigration like Hillary will.  But his fiscal policies are disastrous, and socially he is a fake conservative for sure.

I played this same game with Romney and Mccain.  I disliked them both... and was hoping G. Johnson would have a strong showing in 2012... but he didnt... but I preferred both of their positions to Obongo... so I held my nose and voted for them.   I hate the state of politics.... I havent been excited about a candidate for years...  there all horrible.... and I would love for a genuine nationalist 3rd party to spring up.... but it seems very unlikely here in our corrupt two-party system.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2016, 12:02:29 PM »
Chaim has a personal vendetta against Trump.

Libby Kahane describes in detail RMK's time in Israeli & American jails.

Has Chaim ever related of his years in jail, his experience & of how it affected him?

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2016, 06:04:59 PM »
Would it be better if we elect the con man or the con lady, that's the question.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2016, 07:30:25 PM »
Would it be better if we elect the con man or the con lady, that's the question.

Living in California... my vote means nothing, so I I'll go ahead and write in 'Cruz'.  I honestly wish I had written in Huckabee for the previous elections as well.

But I'll take the Rino con-man over Hitlery,   Maybe I just wanna see Whoopee Goldberg and Miley Cyrus leave to Canada..  If he wins... I will spend the whole next day watching CNN and MSNBC and enjoy their horrid depressing faces.