Author Topic: To Muman  (Read 1635 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
To Muman
« on: September 12, 2016, 06:02:00 PM »
I am not sure if Muman reads JTF.
But this is for him and anyone who lost someone on 9/11.
My daughter was asked to sing, with 3 other classmates, the National Anthem at a 9/11 memorial in our community yesterday.
It is a very beautiful memorial.  At the end we found Muman's brothers name on the wall.  Among other people we knew that were lost that day.  It was quite high up and we could barely reach it.  A gentleman helped place a flag in his name for us.  We all said a small prayer for him.  Even that gentleman we didn't know.  There was a great turn out.  I would have posted pictures of the wall.  But I couldn't figure out how to do that without making a picture hosting account.  I don't want or need another account of any kind.
People have not forgotten.   We remember.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: To Muman
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 07:19:30 PM »
Shalom Poppy,

Thank you very much for remembering. I have not been active much on JTF in the last 1 1/2 years but I am still a JTFer at heart. I spend most of my time posting pro-Israel and anti-liberal messages on Facebook and my name there, if you would like to friend me, is Michael Ben David (also known as Grateful Kahanist).

It was a hard day yesterday. I did not go out much and just spent the day in thought. Spoke with my mother who visits my brothers memorial in Connecticut every year and she had a quiet 9/11 because she just lost her husband (my step-dad) last May. I am so proud of my mother for being strong and resolute in these times of trouble. She also has seen the 'light' concerning the pro-muslim liberal democrat party (1st time she didn't vote Democrat in her life was in 2008, 2nd time 2012).

We must continue the keep the memory of 9/11 alive as so many people are trying to revise history. Like the Holocaust Deniers the 9/11 truthers are a viscous bunch.

Take care,
muman613 / Michael Ben David
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 09:55:21 PM »
many people remember you.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2016, 09:59:23 PM »
Poppy is top shelf!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2016, 10:09:16 PM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2016, 11:18:59 AM »
top shelf?

It's a compliment. Although I wouldn't use it to describe Poppy. I think a true sweetheart would be more appropriate.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2016, 11:21:00 AM »
muman,  my thoughts and prayers are with you and every other good person who was directly affected by the Islamic Terrorist attacks on 9/11 and other terrorist attacks. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2016, 09:47:43 PM »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2016, 09:49:11 PM »
It's a compliment. Although I wouldn't use it to describe Poppy. I think a true sweetheart would be more appropriate.
I would say the same about you.  Thank You.