Author Topic: Huffington Post is panicking over the possibility of Trump winning.  (Read 1096 times)

Offline UncleBourbon

• Junior JTFer
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/christian-gabriel/if-you-dont-vote-democrat_b_10425968.html

I'm no fan of Trump, but wouldn't voting for him be worth it just to see these SJWs explode?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Huffington Post is panicking over the possibility of Trump winning.
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 05:54:16 PM »
Yes. I'd like to see the look on their faces.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2016, 09:46:31 PM »
There was a recent poll that showed media trust at an all-time low.

This is the worst ever... I feel like we are in the soviet union.  The fact that CNN is editing out very significant words from Clinton transcripts... is beyond the pail.  The fact that Google, Youtube, Twitter are blocking trends that show anything negative about Hillary... and they justify this by saying they are blocking conspiratorial, sexist, and Islamaphobic material, when they arent.

The fact that they would threaten a leftist doctor (Dr. Drew) to take back his statement about Hillarys health, and then ultimately fire him when he refused to do so....  I still can't believe this level of fascism exists in our media.   >:(   

This just came out a few minutes ago:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/disgusting-cnn-adds-word-racial-trumps-quote-smear/
Earlier today, trump said, as he's always said... he supports profiling of Muslims.... and CNN went in and 'edited' his content to say 'racial' profiling.  There is nothing CNN wont do to fix this election.

Here is the proof:

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2016, 09:58:03 PM »

I'm no fan of Trump, but wouldn't voting for him be worth it just to see these SJWs explode?

There is a part of me that deeply resonates with this.  I don't think I will vote for donald, I think I will write in ted cruz, but if he wins I can't help but get a feeling of joy over the sjws and dems misery

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2016, 10:42:33 PM »
There is a part of me that deeply resonates with this.  I don't think I will vote for donald, I think I will write in ted cruz, but if he wins I can't help but get a feeling of joy over the sjws and dems misery

lol, kinda like hoping he wins so that certain celebrities will keep their promises and leave the country afterwards.

:::D :::D :::D