Author Topic: Hockey players display 'white power' pride during national anthem  (Read 1010 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Hockey players display 'white power' pride during national anthem
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 01:41:02 PM »
it's the 'roid rage, they just can't help it.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 05:17:05 AM by Zelhar »

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 04:06:58 PM »
Imagine if white's do something like this. America is burning!
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2016, 07:14:06 PM »
Maybe they are trying to use sign-language to translate the national anthem, and got stuck on the letter 'A'

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2016, 09:57:06 PM »
Best title of a thread in a while. Nice job.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2016, 02:54:21 AM »
Typical. Commie groid power fists.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2016, 03:44:08 PM »
Best title of a thread in a while. Nice job.

Thanks.  I always notice people don't seem to see how outrageously racist these 'heroes' are until you switch the colors. ;D

I've decided not to watch NFL this season... at least for the time being.... I cant handle this sorta praise and normalization of racism and hatred of police.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2016, 09:40:49 PM »
Thanks.  I always notice people don't seem to see how outrageously racist these 'heroes' are until you switch the colors. ;D

I've decided not to watch NFL this season... at least for the time being.... I cant handle this sorta praise and normalization of racism and hatred of police.

I also decided not to watch any NFL game this regular season.  I do not think we are the only ones. NFL ratings are down.  Many people realize that have better things to do with their time.   The more "protests" there are the more people will realize this.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2016, 10:49:57 PM »
I thought this was going to be about the World Cup of Hockey.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2016, 02:08:54 PM »
I also decided not to watch any NFL game this regular season.  I do not think we are the only ones. NFL ratings are down.  Many people realize that have better things to do with their time.   The more "protests" there are the more people will realize this.

Yes, some of my liberal family cant come up with reasons to support the 'protests'.

Its too bad though... I was kinda excited about LA finally getting a team... but I just cant bare to watch BLM hatred being legitimized like this.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2016, 10:12:19 PM »
I like the Eagles since I'm from Philadelphia. They finally have taken note of what Rush Limbaugh said many years ago. He said the media always wants a black quarterback to succeed. First it was Donovan McNabb of whom the remark was referring to. Then they insisted on the criminal Michael Vick. Once they got rid of Andy Reid, the new coach didn't insist on black quarterbacks. Chip Kelly's style wasn't good as coach but his replacement also doesn't insist on black quarterbacks and now the new star quarterback is white as are his backups. The Eagles used to only have white quarterbacks when the black one was injured. Many blacks that act ape are not capable of being quarterbacks. Even at other positions, they get penalties for going ape that cost them games sometimes. That's why the Bengals lost in the playoffs.

Also, there were blacks on the Eagles that said the Eagles were getting ride of black players. The main players are white. You just have heavy blacks tackling and stuff like that.

What if a white basketball player said that teams don't have enough white players? Dat would be racist, UMM UMM  But if you is black, you can say anything you wanna say about race because you have black privilege despite what everyone be sayin about white privilege. UMM HMM!

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2016, 10:15:54 PM »
On September 11, some black football players wouldn't even stand for the national anthem when they had a video address by their g-d (Obama). Can you imagine blacks worse than Obama. Oh yeah, now I remember before Obama was president, he wouldn't salute the flag next to others that would. I remember the picture.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2016, 11:03:54 PM »
These blacks are nothing but ingrates.  This country does nothing but bend over backwards to help them and give them opportunities galore.  Some cops make mistakes, but perhaps black criminals should follow the cops' instructions. 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2016, 07:08:21 PM »
I like the Eagles since I'm from Philadelphia. They finally have taken note of what Rush Limbaugh said many years ago. He said the media always wants a black quarterback to succeed. First it was Donovan McNabb of whom the remark was referring to. Then they insisted on the criminal Michael Vick. Once they got rid of Andy Reid, the new coach didn't insist on black quarterbacks. Chip Kelly's style wasn't good as coach but his replacement also doesn't insist on black quarterbacks and now the new star quarterback is white as are his backups. The Eagles used to only have white quarterbacks when the black one was injured. Many blacks that act ape are not capable of being quarterbacks. Even at other positions, they get penalties for going ape that cost them games sometimes. That's why the Bengals lost in the playoffs.

Also, there were blacks on the Eagles that said the Eagles were getting ride of black players. The main players are white. You just have heavy blacks tackling and stuff like that.

What if a white basketball player said that teams don't have enough white players? Dat would be racist, UMM UMM  But if you is black, you can say anything you wanna say about race because you have black privilege despite what everyone be sayin about white privilege. UMM HMM!

The problem with the QuarterBlacks is they always get injured and afterwards, their contribution is never the same.  In college, they can often dominate, because of weak defense, etc... but it never ever translates to the NFL.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2016, 11:24:19 PM »

The problem with the QuarterBlacks is they always get injured and afterwards, their contribution is never the same.  In college, they can often dominate, because of weak defense, etc... but it never ever translates to the NFL.

So why doesn't it happen to white quarterbacks?