Author Topic: Trump on New African-American Museum: I Will fight For Every African American  (Read 625 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
President Barack Obama keynoted the opening ceremony of the 400,000-square-foot bronze-clad structure.

Trump used the museum celebration as an opening for his continued pitch to black voters.

“African Americans have given so much to our nation, and sacrificed so much for this nation,” Trump told the crowd. “Many African Americans are succeeding so greatly in our country — and I will make sure their success is protected and supported.

“At the same time, too many African Americans have been left behind and trapped in poverty.

“I will fight to make sure every single African American child in this country is fully included in the American dream.”

https://jtf.org/trump-on-new-african-american-museum-were-all-very-proud-of-it/
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

It's a very old picture I guess it was when Don King and Trump use to work with each other promoting and hosting fight venues... I notice that King has his arm around Sharpton however Trump is just standing politely by... The picture must be close to 15  years old... There are museum's of all sorts I guess black folks need theirs also... As for his support of of black folks Trump is running for president of all the United States and as such needs to address all people... Don King Has been supporting the Republican candidates for years now... Right now King is "stumppin" for Trump in Ohio just like he did in the past for daddy and Bush junior.

:dance:                   :dance:
Trump 2016 Make America Great Again

He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline matthorwich

• New JTFer
the only reason you support trump is that he also is unable to spell, just like yourself.  and for your inability to spell, you go on ignore.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
the only reason you support trump is that he also is unable to spell, just like yourself.  and for your inability to spell, you go on ignore.
Well Trump has the money to hire clowns like you to do the spelling for him... Possibly that's where the problem is :::D Do me a favor and completely ignore me :P Prissy things like you give me the creeps.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years