Author Topic: Wesley Clark and Soros  (Read 1724 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Wesley Clark and Soros
« on: September 16, 2007, 08:04:45 AM »
Clark loves to praise Soros and his organizations like moveon.org.  Will Clark publicly defend moveon.org's attacks against General Petraeus? 

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Wesley Clark and Soros
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 08:06:59 AM »
This retired general has endorsed Hillary Clinton for president.  However, why should this endorsement have any legitimacy as Clark has continuously praised Soros and moveon.org, the same organization that bashed the integrity and character of General Petraeus.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 02:11:08 AM »
Incidentally Clark and Soros have Jewish roots.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 06:23:39 AM »
I know and they both helped to attack Serbia Clark loves Soros ,Clark is Soros's puppet
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2007, 10:38:23 AM »
I know and they both helped to attack Serbia Clark loves Soros ,Clark is Soros's puppet

Clark was on the O'Reilly Factor last night and Clark re-iterated his praise for the attacks on Serbia. 

O'Reilly suggested that maybe Hillary would select him as her choice for VP.  Recently, Clark endorsed Hillary for president. 

I missed the beginning of the segment so I don't know if Clark defended moveon.org's attacks on General Petraeus.  I'd assume Clark said something vague and tried to avoid the question.  I doubt he'd criticize Soros' organization.  But he probably wouldn't publicly criticize Petraeus because then other generals and retired generals and those of other ranks, would be angry at him. 

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2007, 10:58:07 AM »
Re:  "...Clark is Soros's puppet..."

Worse...He accepts large sums of money from Soros.

Clark is another self-hating product from a secular Jew's marriage to a non-Jew.

He's suffered mental breakdowns on more than one occasion.

His fellow generals have remarked that he is such a total driven megalomaniac, that he would sell his own mother if he thought that it would advance his career.

"General of The New World Order"! ... another CFR fool who believes that the nation-state is a failed concept.

Speaking of such...Yesterday, General Abizaid (remember him...the Arab American General who would succeed in Iraq?) spoke to another New World Order front group "Center for Strategic Security" or some such outfit...and stated that "America CAN live with a nuclear-armed Iran"...making HIS case that America should not feel threatened by Iran's threats!

He sure showed us how his Arab background would enable him to conquer "the hearts and minds of the Iraqi people"!  That is, until Bush fired him for being a failure and a fraud.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2007, 11:06:03 AM »
Re:  "...Clark is Soros's puppet..."

Worse...He accepts large sums of money from Soros.

Clark is another self-hating product from a secular Jew's marriage to a non-Jew.

He's suffered mental breakdowns on more than one occasion.

His fellow generals have remarked that he is such a total driven megalomaniac, that he would sell his own mother if he thought that it would advance his career.

"General of The New World Order"! ... another CFR fool who believes that the nation-state is a failed concept.

Speaking of such...Yesterday, General Abizaid (remember him...the Arab American General who would succeed in Iraq?) spoke to another New World Order front group "Center for Strategic Security" or some such outfit...and stated that "America CAN live with a nuclear-armed Iran"...making HIS case that America should not feel threatened by Iran's threats!

He sure showed us how his Arab background would enable him to conquer "the hearts and minds of the Iraqi people"!  That is, until Bush fired him for being a failure and a fraud.

Interesting.