Author Topic: JTF This Week: Who will we support in Knesset election?; Trump's debate disaster  (Read 3823 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please publicize this important video everywhere possible.

The program is 39 minutes this week.

Video version on YouTube:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=saRzvpSy-7E

Usual audio format:

For those who would like to download the file for their MP3 players or iPods, the link is provided below:
http://www.jtf.org/ask/2016-10-23.mp3

Please join and comment on our great news sites:

In English: http://jtf.org

In Hebrew: http://hayamin.org

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
I would feel I had something to apologize for if Trump lost and I thought that the 'media' was reporting on the election fair square and indifferent.  Most people I have spoken with don't know what Wiki Leaks is or what was discovered in the emails.  And they don't know 30 years of the Clinton crime family history.
And I believe that the mainstream media would have closed ranks against Cruz, for Hillary, in the same way.

I might be wrong in JTFs opinion.  But I am not evil,  anti Israel or anti Semitic. 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Have mercy  :::D Trump is telling it as it is and if people had an ounce of brains they would wish to see him as the solution instead of the devil incarnate Hillary Clinton seated in the oval office... When Hillary goes in the enablers who supported her even by proxy will have blood on their hands... Stupidity is no excuse for evil actions... Despite all the hype here at JTF Trump would be far better for America and Israel in the long run... Just for the record I resent the implications in this video big time... I could be very wrong but come election day I believe Trump will win with flying colors... The grass roots is tired of the evil media , Washington insiders and the politically retarded calling the shots.... If I am wrong there will be no apologizes because none are deserved... The devil will be in office and all bets are off going forward.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
Chaim is mad at me for supporting Trump? Well fine I'm mad at him for not supporting Trump.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Is the US nuclear strike system really not maniac/idiot-proof?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think Jo Biden might have been less of a disaster than either Trump or Clinton.
Have mercy  :::D Trump is telling it as it is and if people had an ounce of brains they would wish to see him as the solution instead of the devil incarnate Hillary Clinton seated in the oval office... When Hillary goes in the enablers who supported her even by proxy will have blood on their hands... Stupidity is no excuse for evil actions... Despite all the hype here at JTF Trump would be far better for America and Israel in the long run... Just for the record I resent the implications in this video big time... I could be very wrong but come election day I believe Trump will win with flying colors... The grass roots is tired of the evil media , Washington insiders and the politically retarded calling the shots.... If I am wrong there will be no apologizes because none are deserved... The devil will be in office and all bets are off going forward.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I think Jo Biden might have been less of a disaster than either Trump or Clinton.
:o I don't think so... The man had a major stroke that left him unable to contain himself... He is impulsive and says and does  the most outlandish things at the wrong times... I have watched several videos of him pawing young girls and young females... He may be your idea of a lesser disaster but he is not mine... I like what Trump is saying and I believe he will carry through with as much of his proposals that the establishment politicians will allow him to implement... The Clinton's are jail bait as I see it so there is no way I could ever vote for them or any other of the Democrats that have lined up with them.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Somehow Trump is reducing the gap but the velvet lady is still leading. Both are so huge duffers that I feel like feeling that why was not me an US citizen.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Your description of Biden draws extreme similarity to your favorite candidate. ok I haven't vetted Biden enough it was just an impression, and not that I think highly of him but I am appalled by both Trump and Clinton.
:o I don't think so... The man had a major stroke that left him unable to contain himself... He is impulsive and says and does  the most outlandish things at the wrong times... I have watched several videos of him pawing young girls and young females... He may be your idea of a lesser disaster but he is not mine... I like what Trump is saying and I believe he will carry through with as much of his proposals that the establishment politicians will allow him to implement... The Clinton's are jail bait as I see it so there is no way I could ever vote for them or any other of the Democrats that have lined up with them.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Your description of Biden draws extreme similarity to your favorite candidate.
I don't see it.
Are there multiple images of Trump pawing women, children and even Hillary Clinton in public?  Not that I have come across.
CJD is right.  Biden seems to have an impulsive disorder common to people with TBI.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                       :fist:

Moshe Feiglin is now,if he were to run, the best of the best of all possibilities.  Bad as Biden would have been or be and is, probably would not have been as treacherous as
President Barack Insane Obama. TBI is not a pleasant affliction, so what is Hitlery and
Trump's excuse for Their apparent madness?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I was completely unaware of his level of creepiness. That is amazing how is he allowed to roam free?!

I don't see it.
Are there multiple images of Trump pawing women, children and even Hillary Clinton in public?  Not that I have come across.
CJD is right.  Biden seems to have an impulsive disorder common to people with TBI.