Author Topic: Donald Trump: I Will Legalize Marijuana In All 50 States  (Read 2200 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Donald Trump: I Will Legalize Marijuana In All 50 States
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 10:00:01 AM »
Is he for real?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2016, 05:22:11 AM »
Marijuana doesn't harm. Alcohol is dangerous and makes people unpredictable, dangerous, aggressive, violent and sick. Marijuana doesn't. So what are the dangers about Marijuana? Legaliza marijuana and there will be less (organized) crime.
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2016, 12:04:36 PM »
Marijuana doesn't harm. Alcohol is dangerous and makes people unpredictable, dangerous, aggressive, violent and sick. Marijuana doesn't. So what are the dangers about Marijuana? Legaliza marijuana and there will be less (organized) crime.
Alcohol doesn't harm. Marijuana is dangerous and makes people unpredictable, dangerous, aggressive, violent and sick. Alcohol doesn't. So what are the dangers about Alcohol?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2016, 06:45:22 PM »
The main danger is alcoholism which is a severe affliction for the addict and his surrounding. The life expectency of Russian males is something like 60 due to alcoholism. Drunk people do sometimes tend to be more violent and can also act recklessly and endanger other people. So to me it is very not obvious that Marijuana is dangerous and alcohol isn't or that one is more dangerous than the other.
Alcohol doesn't harm. Marijuana is dangerous and makes people unpredictable, dangerous, aggressive, violent and sick. Alcohol doesn't. So what are the dangers about Alcohol?

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2016, 01:53:04 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                       :fist:

Wonder what he's smoking!

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2016, 10:42:22 AM »
You have to be smoking those funny cigerates to vote for either one of these 2 losters.

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2016, 10:48:53 AM »

Haha I always knewed you are dumb but you're even worse then that!
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2016, 12:16:52 PM »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2016, 08:33:18 PM »
Great idea. Finally.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tony Rubolotta

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2016, 03:15:02 PM »
Trump will never understand federalism.  It is not the province of the federal government to legalize or make illegal any substance.  There is no enumerated power allowing the government to regulate alcohol, drugs or any food for that matter.  It is up to each state to determine what shall be permitted and under what restrictions.  The state in turn may delegate that decision to the political subdivisions within the state.  Personally, I oppose legalizing marijuana where I live.  Now if someone in a neighboring county needs to burglarize my home to feed his drug habit, that person should also know that lead dispensers for self-defense are legal where I live.