Author Topic: LGBT for Trump  (Read 1940 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: LGBT for Trump
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 10:44:06 AM »
This is horrific. 

Donald Trump's presence on top of the Republican Ticket is mainstreaming support for the so called ' LGBT Community'  in the Republican Party.  This is one of the worst things to come from Trump winning the Republican Nomination.  Arguably,  the worst thing. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 07:04:40 AM »

There have been homos in the Republican party for decades called Log Cabin Republicans who support conservative platforms.
Having said that there are conservatives like you,me,other Orthodox Jews as well as G-d fearing Christians who find fags & fagotry to be repulsive & repugnant as it violates both Torah as well as the 7 Noahide laws & is called in the bible a toeivah/abomination!!!

This is horrific. 

Donald Trump's presence on top of the Republican Ticket is mainstreaming support for the so called ' LGBT Community'  in the Republican Party.  This is one of the worst things to come from Trump winning the Republican Nomination.  Arguably,  the worst thing.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 01:33:15 PM »
There have been homos in the Republican party for decades called Log Cabin Republicans who support conservative platforms.
Having said that there are conservatives like you,me,other Orthodox Jews as well as G-d fearing Christians who find fags & fagotry to be repulsive & repugnant as it violates both Torah as well as the 7 Noahide laws & is called in the bible a toeivah/abomination!!!

For the Log Cabin Republicans as you described,  I hope and pray that they are able to overcome their homo lifestyle.   The difference between them and the so called ' LGBT' community and their allies is they aren't promoting the homosexual lifestyle.

Though I'm not comfortable with homosexuality,  both from a religious and unnatural standpoints,   most people including myself have dealt with other issues that are a challenge to overcome.

What bothers me though is when people try to make it acceptable and in some cases preferable to do something that's clearly bad.    With Donald Trump holding a Gay symbol,  it's sending a message that this direction in the Republican Party is acceptable.    It shouldn't be.   

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2016, 01:59:24 PM »
I see your point

For the Log Cabin Republicans as you described,  I hope and pray that they are able to overcome their homo lifestyle.   The difference between them and the so called ' LGBT' community and their allies is they aren't promoting the homosexual lifestyle.

Though I'm not comfortable with homosexuality,  both from a religious and unnatural standpoints,   most people including myself have dealt with other issues that are a challenge to overcome.

What bothers me though is when people try to make it acceptable and in some cases preferable to do something that's clearly bad.    With Donald Trump holding a Gay symbol,  it's sending a message that this direction in the Republican Party is acceptable.    It shouldn't be.   

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2016, 02:47:53 PM »
The devil must be passing through an impasse. He must be unable to decide as to whom he should be voting in this devilish election.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2016, 07:31:13 PM »
The devil must be passing through an impasse. He must be unable to decide as to whom he should be voting in this devilish election.
Have mercy  :::D It's only a devilish election if you vote for the devil incarnate Hillary Clinton.
Trump is kickin ass if he don't win it's only because it a rigged system  :o
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2016, 08:07:04 PM »
This is horrific. 

No the worse thing is the fact that Clinton will have Israel back to the 67 borders so fast that it will make the yarmulke's spin off good conservative Jew's so fast that they will never know what happened... There will be no recovery.... I am disappointed that people like you have taken this position... I only hope it all pans out for you in the end.
Only Trump can save Israel as it is a one state entity...With Hillary Clit your getting a two state solution

He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2016, 11:03:16 PM »
No the worse thing is the fact that Clinton will have Israel back to the 67 borders so fast that it will make the yarmulke's spin off good conservative Jew's so fast that they will never know what happened... There will be no recovery.... I am disappointed that people like you have taken this position... I only hope it all pans out for you in the end.
Only Trump can save Israel as it is a one state entity...With Hillary Clit your getting a two state solution

Like Hillary Clinton,  Donald Trump is a disaster when it comes to trying to prevent a so called two state solution.  That fact that at least one of Trump's top Jewish advisors supports a so called two state solution if conditions are ripe is enough of a reason by itself not to vote for Trump.

http://forward.com/news/national/338915/no-experience-necessary-meet-trumps-orthodox-israel-advisor/

Greenblatt’s positions on Israel are similar to those of his boss. Like Trump, Greenblatt supports a two-state solution, so long as it is reached by the parties themselves and not imposed by an outside body like the United Nations. He does not believe Jewish settlements in the West Bank are a core part of the problem. He says Trump, an “incredible facilitator,” should try to restart peace talks.

“We kind of need to roll up our sleeves and try to attack it again and see what we can accomplish,” Greenblatt said.

To get the Palestinians to the negotiating table, Greenblatt suggests threatening to withhold some U.S. funding from the Palestinian Authority.
U.S. negotiators “need to lay down the law and explain that the [Palestinians are] not going to get the benefits they get from the United States unless they come to the table,” Greenblatt said. “I think they need to say: ‘Over the course of the next period of time, we will continue to provide funding, but in order to do that you need to do X, Y and Z, set concrete goals, and if you don’t we need to start tapering off the funding,’ and see what happens.”

Also like Trump, Greenblatt believes Israeli-Palestinian negotiations can be handled similarly to Trump’s real estate negotiations, with money as a main incentive.
“If you take out the emotional part of it and the historical part of it, it is a business transaction. Land is going to be negotiated, water rights are going to be negotiated, security issues are going to be negotiated,” Greenblatt said. “So you need to say to them, ‘Listen, we want to discuss these two issues in this quarter, and then you’ll get your check, and these two issues in this quarter, and then you’ll get your check. At the end of the day you want to resolve all the issues. I think it isn’t a good idea to do partial negotiations and then hope for the best.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2016, 12:04:32 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D
Have mercy  :::D It's only a devilish election if you vote for the devil incarnate Hillary Clinton.
Trump is kickin ass if he don't win it's only because it a rigged system  :o