Author Topic: JTF VIDEOS FOR 09/16/07 TO RATE, COMMENT, SHARE  (Read 1382 times)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
JTF VIDEOS FOR 09/16/07 TO RATE, COMMENT, SHARE
« on: September 16, 2007, 02:07:53 PM »
Let's leave some more rates and comments for the newer ones.

(What The Candidates Should Be Saying)

(We Create, Muslims Destroy)
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: JTF VIDEOS FOR 09/16/07 TO RATE, COMMENT, SHARE
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 09:58:24 PM »

It takes too long for You Tube videos to load for me.  Could someone please summarize in a sentence or two (more if you'd like) what Chaim discussed in the videos.  This thread has been viewed many times so some of you must have seen the videos. 

For example, with the video "What the Candidates Should be Saying", what are the main points/topics that he mentioned? 

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: JTF VIDEOS FOR 09/16/07 TO RATE, COMMENT, SHARE
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2007, 10:05:26 PM »

It takes too long for You Tube videos to load for me.  Could someone please summarize in a sentence or two (more if you'd like) what Chaim discussed in the videos.  This thread has been viewed many times so some of you must have seen the videos. 

For example, with the video "What the Candidates Should be Saying", what are the main points/topics that he mentioned? 

Sorry rationalthought, I don't have time for that currently.  If you want to know what is in a particular video in the future when I have some free time I'd gladly do it for you.  When the new videos come out would be the best time, let me know if you want a summary of them when they come out.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris