Author Topic: Trump seeks Lubavitcher Rebbe's blessing  (Read 1549 times)

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Trump seeks Lubavitcher Rebbe's blessing
« on: November 06, 2016, 04:51:08 AM »
Trump's daughter, the luverly blonde convert Ivanka-Yael seeks the Lubavitcher Rebbe's blessing from Heaven at his ohel today at the Montefiore Cemetery in Queens

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/219842

On exactly what grounds does Chaim claim that Halachically Ivanka-Yael is still a Goya?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 05:03:37 AM by Yerusha »

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Trump seeks Lubavitcher Rebbe's blessing
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2016, 06:16:51 AM »
Has Ivanka gained 200lbs and started to wear eyeglasses and a wig?

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2016, 07:28:04 AM »
Can't we find a calibre blonde Kahanista giyores for our 61 year old Chaim?!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 08:07:41 AM by Yerusha »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2016, 10:21:28 AM »
Zechariah Ivanka is not fat.   She looks great.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2016, 02:54:04 PM »
You can't get a blessing from a deceased person. Maybe you had the wrong title for the thread. But you make it like people who pray at the grave of a tzadik are taking part in idolatry.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2016, 03:14:42 PM »
Sorry.  My last post was addressed to Zelhar.  It's a bit awkward trying to type a post from my Android with my big old hand. 

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2016, 05:45:19 PM »
Trump's daughter, the luverly blonde convert Ivanka-Yael seeks the Lubavitcher Rebbe's blessing from Heaven at his ohel today at the Montefiore Cemetery in Queens

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/219842

On exactly what grounds does Chaim claim that Halachically Ivanka-Yael is still a Goya?
Have mercy :::D What's to complain about they look like a very nice family... I see no overweight  problem there... She looks very nice... At least this so call convert went to the grave of the grand rebbi looking for a blessing... How many so called good Jew's even know the grand rebbi even existed...  I think it's bad policy for a organization like JTF to question just how Jewish a so called Jew actually is... This opens the door for a entire level of disharmony which should be left unopened.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2016, 06:39:14 PM »
The weight remark came from me and it was not meant as a remark on her weight but of the fact that I can't recognize Ivanka in the photo which Yerusha posted, probably because she is not there. I could see her in the video but it looks like it is a different location. Ivanka looks great. It is a shame bad she is a democrat and a trump supporter :(
Have mercy :::D What's to complain about they look like a very nice family... I see no overweight  problem there... She looks very nice... At least this so call convert went to the grave of the grand rebbi looking for a blessing... How many so called good Jew's even know the grand rebbi even existed...  I think it's bad policy for a organization like JTF to question just how Jewish a so called Jew actually is... This opens the door for a entire level of disharmony which should be left unopened.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2016, 07:01:22 PM »
If the mechasheifoh Hillary Clinton had gone to the Rebbe's Ohel, then I WOULD be worried! She would seek to vivify the klippos from kedushah.

"Land for Peace" reputed-womanizer former Chief Rabbi of Israel now Chief Rabbi of Tel Aviv Lau looks overly at ease with the demonic High Priestess: "most rabbis before the Moshiach will be of the Erev Rav!" (Divrei Chayim)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2016, 07:36:49 PM »
Zechariah Ivanka is not fat.   She looks great.
Beautiful and modest in fact.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2016, 07:45:15 PM »

I think most Jews heard of The Rebbe. When Non-Hasidic Jews say "The Rebbe", it usually refers to The Lubavitcher Rebbe. But other Hasdic groups would say that to refer to their own Rebbe.

You yourself call Ivanka a so-called Jew so why do you care if others question her Jewishness? I happen to know she's Jewish. My rabbi said it was a real conversion and that it is Lashon HaRa to question the Jewishness of a Righteous Convert.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2016, 07:50:56 PM »

I think most Jews heard of The Rebbe. When Non-Hasidic Jews say "The Rebbe", it usually refers to The Lubavitcher Rebbe. But other Hasdic groups would say that to refer to their own Rebbe.

You yourself call Ivanka a so-called Jew so why do you care if others question her Jewishness? I happen to know she's Jewish. My rabbi said it was a real conversion and that it is Lashon HaRa to question the Jewishness of a Righteous Convert.

I think maybe CJD called Ivanka a so-called convert because Chaim put up a post a while back saying that the Israeli rabbinate doesn't recognize the conversions done by Rabbi Haskel Lookstein.  Chaim also said that Ivanka has campaigned for her father on Shabbat and that she only converted to marry her husband which he says is not allowed. 

I also remember you, Binyamin, posting that your rabbi said her conversion was valid.  So there's some difference of opinion here. 

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2016, 11:32:49 PM »
If she didn't do any melacha on Shabbat, technically she didn't break Shabbat. But obviously she should not pose for pictures on Shabbat. The picture of her in this thread walking with her husband looks like she was walking from synagogue on Yom Tov (The lulav is the give away.) but it could have been on Chol HaMoed which is permitted. Also, maybe people take her picture when she walks without her permission being that she's a famous person and people probably follow her wherever she goes.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2016, 03:50:27 PM »
If she is shomeret shabat I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.
If she didn't do any melacha on Shabbat, technically she didn't break Shabbat. But obviously she should not pose for pictures on Shabbat. The picture of her in this thread walking with her husband looks like she was walking from synagogue on Yom Tov (The lulav is the give away.) but it could have been on Chol HaMoed which is permitted. Also, maybe people take her picture when she walks without her permission being that she's a famous person and people probably follow her wherever she goes.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2016, 07:37:42 AM »
The Lubavitchers are ecstatic & claiming that it was the Rebbe from Heaven that granted Trump victory.

Trump may cause a sea-change in thinking all around the world on every level.

What we need now is the Old Guard quickly off the scene.

And that includes Bibi. Bennett believes Trump's win presages this.

Bennett is so aching to become Israeli PM it's painful!

Like Trump he is flawed, but they are vastly superior to the current incumbents!

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/220032
Jewish Home touts Trump victory as sign of change