Author Topic: Trump Won  (Read 1720 times)

Offline UncleBourbon

• Junior JTFer
Re: Trump Won
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 03:02:48 AM »
The threat of Hillary is over. Thank goodness.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 03:47:00 AM »
Hopefully he really wlll lock HIllary up or at least make her life difficult.  8)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 03:50:18 AM »
Victory of Trump is unfortunate but now Hillary will help unite all the muslamics of the world.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 07:11:33 AM »
Reactions of Russia and Putin are very positive. Both will do all they can to restore friendships between the West and the East.
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2016, 07:14:47 AM »
I am sure some of you guys are nearly intoxicated of excitement so congrats. With Obama we had to hope and wish that he fails right from the get go because it was clear his interests were aligned with America's enemies. Now I have at least a sliver of hope Trump could do some useful work.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2016, 07:35:39 AM »
I am sure some of you guys are nearly intoxicated of excitement so congrats. With Obama we had to hope and wish that he fails right from the get go because it was clear his interests were aligned with America's enemies. Now I have at least a sliver of hope Trump could do some useful work.
I mostly feel like we dodged a bullet. 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2016, 08:32:13 AM »
I mostly feel like we dodged a bullet.

This bullet is a remotely guided one. It may revert back and strike at the back. So remain beware.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2016, 11:49:26 AM »
Dodged a bullet? Now you'll get to see everything we warned you about. Believe me, it's coming and we told you so.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2016, 12:42:21 PM »
Dodged a bullet? Now you'll get to see everything we warned you about. Believe me, it's coming and we told you so.
Yes.  Dodged a bullet.  Not intoxicated with excitement.  I feel relieved.
I did not want my child growing up in Clinton's America.  I  voted my conscience.  Not against JTF. 
I will hope for the best.  Is Donald Trump a perfect man?  No.  But I still will hope for the best.  Not all people are flawless.  Including myself.
I'm so sorry if that disappoints you.  And I am on notice that you told me so.    My answer was honest.  That is how I feel.  It wasn't a gleeful answer.

Offline Chiram

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2016, 12:54:24 PM »
The Donald needs a crash course in civics before Jan 20th, otherwise he'll try to bring 'order' through dictatorship, possibly dissolving Congress and revoking the Constitution.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2016, 01:05:16 PM »
Though I remain skeptical that Donald Trump will keep the promises I hope he keeps and remain concerned about what's ahead under him,   Trump has the opportunity to prove skeptics like myself wrong.    Hopefully,  he will.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2016, 01:42:57 PM »
Hopefully he really wlll lock HIllary up or at least make her life difficult.  8)
More likely he will appoint her to some Cabinet position.

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2016, 02:24:38 PM »
HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2016, 02:31:09 PM »
Trump is going to push the Republican party toward liberal policies more than ever before. For example, homosexuality is now pretty much accepted by the Republican party. Before Obama's pro-gay stand coupled with the media and then made the norm by Trump's pro-gay stance, it wasn't as accepted. And as Rush Limbaugh stated, Trump also changed their minds on amnesty. So this pushing of the right to the left even more is bad news.

Still, I understand people not wanting Hillary Clinton and sticking with JTF even though we disagree. I think those folks made a wise decision in staying with us. Plus, I doubt our organization had that much of an effect on the election with our exposure of Trump because of it's unpopularity. We have never picked a side based on popularity. Still, we tried and that's required of us by Hashem. And we will keep moving forward.

We knew America was in trouble the first and then second time Obama was elected. Obama's transformation of America paved the way for one of the worst and least popular campaigns in modern history. Either way, it wasn't going to be good news.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2016, 04:00:49 PM »
I think his Supreme Court nominations will be the litmus test.  If he nominates a leftist.....  >:( 

Also:  I want to see that wall, and I want to see him nullify Obama's Exec orders, repeal Obamacare... who know if he will.

Also, I want to see what he does with Obama's Iran deal...  that will tell us a lot.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2016, 04:54:47 PM »
The republicans have earned a historic chance to undo Osamacare and to secure the supreme court. I hope they won't let these opportunities escape.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 05:19:32 PM by Zelhar »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2016, 05:17:54 PM »
The republicans have earned a historic chance to undue Osamacare and to secure the supreme court. I hope they won't let these opportunities escape.
If he does that much it will be a very good start... I think his personality will not allow him to fail on a few key issues the ones above are in that category.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2016, 05:22:58 PM »
I think his Supreme Court nominations will be the litmus test.  If he nominates a leftist.....  >:( 

Also:  I want to see that wall, and I want to see him nullify Obama's Exec orders, repeal Obamacare... who know if he will.

Also, I want to see what he does with Obama's Iran deal
...  that will tell us a lot.
The Iran deal is a hard fix... The present administration has handed over billions of dollars... There is little or no chance of getting that back... Iran was on the verge of collapse that is no longer  the case...

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2016, 05:24:42 PM »
The republicans have earned a historic chance to undo Osamacare and to secure the supreme court. I hope they won't let these opportunities escape.
Me too!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2016, 05:27:36 PM »
Trump is going to push the Republican party toward liberal policies more than ever before. For example, homosexuality is now pretty much accepted by the Republican party. Before Obama's pro-gay stand coupled with the media and then made the norm by Trump's pro-gay stance, it wasn't as accepted. And as Rush Limbaugh stated, Trump also changed their minds on amnesty. So this pushing of the right to the left even more is bad news.

Still, I understand people not wanting Hillary Clinton and sticking with JTF even though we disagree. I think those folks made a wise decision in staying with us. Plus, I doubt our organization had that much of an effect on the election with our exposure of Trump because of it's unpopularity. We have never picked a side based on popularity. Still, we tried and that's required of us by Hashem. And we will keep moving forward.

We knew America was in trouble the first and then second time Obama was elected. Obama's transformation of America paved the way for one of the worst and least popular campaigns in modern history. Either way, it wasn't going to be good news.

8) It was good news to me this morning at about 2.45 AM when Hillary tossed in the Towel... Check back with me in about 6 months and I will tell you if I changed my mind.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2016, 07:27:26 PM »
I have to say that at first I was with JTF view and was ted cruz or bust.  But over time Donald grew on me even tho it is hard to know what he is being truthful about and what he is lying about.  I thoroughly enjoyed the way he was totally unfazed by the establishment and stuck it to them repeatedly.  Some of his takedowns of hillary were epic and most if not all the Republicans lacked the guts to do that.  Likewise his epic trolling of the corrupt media.  He set the tone instead of letting them walk on him and then playing defensive.   Republicans should learn from him.

I believe the sexual allegations were false and orchestrated by the Clinton Allred team.

Many of the JTF criticisms did not ring true to me and actually were leftwing talking points and distortions getting recycled sorry to say.

I also think the criticism of his peacemaking stance regarding Israel was justified in the beginning but after he put his team together and formulated an actual policy it was no longer relevant.  Many of his official Israel stances sound very similar to those of Ted Cruz.  I think Donald may surprise people and turn out well and he excised the Clinton cabal and the political correctness enforcers from power.  I'm happy about the results.