Author Topic: you are jewish first white second  (Read 2441 times)

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
you are jewish first white second
« on: September 16, 2007, 03:38:43 PM »
Why is Jtf so obsess with white supremacy. Now this is to the Jewish members. you can not find this nonsense in the Torah. Hashem called you to be a light unto the nations  black white etc. To teach Torah to the Nations. to teach them about the one true G-D  . YUD-KIE-VAV-KIE. and don't tell me that you look at the person and not the race. by the postings here  it is clear you have a lot of people who are prejudice. 

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Re: you are jewish first white second
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 05:23:48 PM »
and don't tell me that you look at the person and not the race.
Race is a reality.  It is part of who you are.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 06:12:47 PM »
Rivera, you're simply mistaken.  The vast majority of the Jewish members here fully understand that they are Jews before anything else.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

newman

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2007, 08:21:51 PM »
There are NO attacks on races at JTF. The attacks are on bad culture, NOT bad race.

JTF attacks evil and evil cultures REGARDLESS of race.

To not speak out against evil because of Orwellian political correctness (as advocated by liberals) is evil in itself.

The hatred we have for evil cultures at JTF is based on their evil actions and stated goals.

The black, arab and mexican cultures are cultures of hate, envy, sloth, criminality and anti-semitism. That is why we hate those cultures.

The fact that people of these cultures have physical characteristics resembling apes is something that we may reflect on but it is not the reason for our dislike of the culture created by such people.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 09:11:16 PM »
I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally.

Except my Jewish brothers and sisters and our good Christian friends :)

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2007, 09:22:19 PM »
I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally.

Except my Jewish brothers and sisters and our good Christian friends :)
well I remember Jewish people had Christan friends in poland who sold them out to the Nazis members of the white race. also in Russia Jewish people had Christian friends and they were the ones who committed the pogams. OH and in Spain the inquisition committed by the christain friends of the Jewish people. COHEN DO NOT BE A FOOL KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 09:42:50 PM by Rivera »

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2007, 02:52:34 AM »
and don't tell me that you look at the person and not the race.
Race is a reality.  It is part of who you are.

There is only one race of men, the human race.  We are all descendants of Adam and can intermarry freely.  Prohibitions placed on Jews by God from intermarrying with foreigners were to do with the paganism of Israel's neighbors, not their ethnicity.   Skin colour and some different facial features are trivial and just prove the sinfulness of man that we wage wars on one another because of skin colour.  It's very sad.   
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife