Author Topic: Is there a silver lining at all if Trump wins?  (Read 918 times)

Offline UncleBourbon

• Junior JTFer
Is there a silver lining at all if Trump wins?
« on: November 08, 2016, 09:26:00 PM »
I just can't believe Trump would be as bad as Hillary. It's too bleak and depressing an outlook. I want to be optimistic.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 01:20:33 AM by UncleBourbon »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Is there a silver lining at all if Trump wins?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 01:10:19 AM »
Silver lining for me is seeing the establishment lose.  All the corrupt media is crying their eyes out.  And Obama lost too.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 02:28:55 AM »
Silver lining for me is seeing the establishment lose.  All the corrupt media is crying their eyes out.  And Obama lost too.

In addition,  it's the very likely end of this generation of the Clintons in public office. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline UncleBourbon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 04:03:49 PM »
Let's hope these next 4 years go better than expected.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2016, 02:12:48 PM »
Clinton's will unite the arabs and all other muslamics against the rest of the world.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Chiram

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2016, 06:19:46 PM »
When dealing with the Presidency, it’s important to distinguish the man from the Office.

The outgoing President’s job is to ensure a smooth transition and continuity of governance for the wellbeing of the country and the world.

Ideally, we want a well trained dedicated person whose integrity we can trust to take the function, but even if a corrupt person manages to get elected, we can expose his or her misdeeds and conflicts of interest while still honoring the Office (which can be tricky).

President George Washington started the tradition of saying: “So help me G-d” after his 1st inauguration. I was hoping to hear a prayer in Trump’s victory speech or at least a “G-d bless America” but he was too busy giving shout-outs.

In accordance with democratic tradition, the outgoing party has been gracious in conceding defeat and cooperating with Trump as he assembles his transition team.

Let us hope this transfer goes well, set our minds to working hard for a happy common future, praying that President-Elect Trump realizes fully that with truly great power comes tremendous responsibility and he can no longer afford any mistakes.

So help us G-d.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2016, 10:26:46 PM »
Not having Bill Clinton as the first lady.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2016, 06:29:13 AM »
The liberal tears are indeed flowing and it is glorious.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2016, 02:42:41 PM »
The liberal tears are indeed flowing and it is glorious.

Yes, especially Miley Cyrus crying was priceless.  But it would be so much better if she left the country like she promised.