Author Topic: Lieberman=Sharon#2  (Read 1281 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Lieberman=Sharon#2
« on: December 24, 2014, 01:52:14 PM »
Lieberman Takes a Left Turn: Isolated Yishuvim Will be Uprooted

Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman, who is viewed as a political hawk, is now signaling a shift to the left as that nation heads to general elections. A poll released on 29 Kislev shows Lieberman’s Yisrael Beitenu party down from 13 seats to 7, perhaps the compelling factor for his effort to portray himself as being more centrist than hawkish right-wing. Lieberman presents his master peace plan which includes uprooting yishuvim. Interestingly, Lieberman himself resides in eastern Gush Etzion, in the isolated community of Nokdim (El-David). Lieberman explains the time has come to put an end to the conflict and measures must be implemented to reach agreement with nations in the region. The senior minister explains that once agreements are signed, more funds can be allocated for research and technological development. Ads By Artscroll: document.write('<scr'+'ipt src="http://theyeshivaworld.advertserve.com/servlet/view/banner/javascript/zone?zid=13&pid=0&random='+Math.floor(89999999*Math.random()+10000000)+'&millis='+new Date().getTime()+'&referrer='+encodeURIComponent(document.location)+'" type="text/javascript"></scr'+'ipt>'); “We must reach a diplomatic agreement, not because of the Palestinians or the Arabs but because of the Jews. When there is a deterioration in relations we see what happens to the economy. I can give an example that is very close to me – what occurred in Russia. The more developed a nation is the more sensitive it becomes to political decisions or to fluctuations in economic relations based on agreements and charters”, stated Lieberman. Lieberman adds that while he respects Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, nothing is taking place today and “There is the status quo and we are pulling in one direction or another” but he feels the lack of progress is harmful. “There is no initiative” he explains, adding that his plan is the more correct path to follow at present. He reminds us of his land exchange concept, which he says should have been implemented back in Camp David II or the Annapolis talks. “This is the solution as I see it and we will have to uproot isolated yishuvim. We uprooted Gush Katif. In this instance there are solutions and I am less concerned here”. Lieberman has spoken of the need to swap land in a peace agreement, which he feels must include turning over the Nachal I’ron (Wadi Ara) area in northern Israel, which is home to Israeli Arab municipalities such as Um el-Fahm for areas of Yehuda and Shomron. The land swap in his view will include the Israeli Arab residents of those areas becoming residents of the PA (Palestinian Authority). Arab Members of Knesset have rejected the plan outright, with MK Dr. Ahmed Tibi calling it “delusional”. (YWN – Israel Desk, Jerusalem) -

See more at: http://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/headlines-breaking-stories/277301/lieberman-takes-a-left-turn-isolated-yishuvim-will-be-uprooted.html#sthash.szYIt14G.dpuf
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Lieberman=Sharon#2
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2014, 02:22:14 PM »
Lieberman Takes a Left Turn: Isolated Yishuvim Will be Uprooted

Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman, who is viewed as a political hawk, is now signaling a shift to the left as that nation heads to general elections. A poll released on 29 Kislev shows Lieberman’s Yisrael Beitenu party down from 13 seats to 7, perhaps the compelling factor for his effort to portray himself as being more centrist than hawkish right-wing. Lieberman presents his master peace plan which includes uprooting yishuvim. Interestingly, Lieberman himself resides in eastern Gush Etzion, in the isolated community of Nokdim (El-David). Lieberman explains the time has come to put an end to the conflict and measures must be implemented to reach agreement with nations in the region. The senior minister explains that once agreements are signed, more funds can be allocated for research and technological development. Ads By Artscroll: document.write('<scr'+'ipt src="http://theyeshivaworld.advertserve.com/servlet/view/banner/javascript/zone?zid=13&pid=0&random='+Math.floor(89999999*Math.random()+10000000)+'&millis='+new Date().getTime()+'&referrer='+encodeURIComponent(document.location)+'" type="text/javascript"></scr'+'ipt>'); “We must reach a diplomatic agreement, not because of the Palestinians or the Arabs but because of the Jews. When there is a deterioration in relations we see what happens to the economy. I can give an example that is very close to me – what occurred in Russia. The more developed a nation is the more sensitive it becomes to political decisions or to fluctuations in economic relations based on agreements and charters”, stated Lieberman. Lieberman adds that while he respects Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, nothing is taking place today and “There is the status quo and we are pulling in one direction or another” but he feels the lack of progress is harmful. “There is no initiative” he explains, adding that his plan is the more correct path to follow at present. He reminds us of his land exchange concept, which he says should have been implemented back in Camp David II or the Annapolis talks. “This is the solution as I see it and we will have to uproot isolated yishuvim. We uprooted Gush Katif. In this instance there are solutions and I am less concerned here”. Lieberman has spoken of the need to swap land in a peace agreement, which he feels must include turning over the Nachal I’ron (Wadi Ara) area in northern Israel, which is home to Israeli Arab municipalities such as Um el-Fahm for areas of Yehuda and Shomron. The land swap in his view will include the Israeli Arab residents of those areas becoming residents of the PA (Palestinian Authority). Arab Members of Knesset have rejected the plan outright, with MK Dr. Ahmed Tibi calling it “delusional”. (YWN – Israel Desk, Jerusalem) -

See more at: http://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/headlines-breaking-stories/277301/lieberman-takes-a-left-turn-isolated-yishuvim-will-be-uprooted.html#sthash.szYIt14G.dpuf

And with this, I sincerely hope his seats will go down from 7 to 2 or less.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2014, 05:07:54 PM »
Pruneface is deadly.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2014, 05:37:14 PM »
Even the unbelievably untrustworthy Chechens have a motto: "Never ever trust a Moldovian!", and after reading former-Kahanist Lieberman's nightmarish plans here for the State of Israel
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4607557,00.html
I am not sure that the morale and mental and physical health of the Jewish People can take 3 more months of the wearing down effect of this pre-electioneering non-stop evil & demoralizing bovine scatos!

« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 07:33:10 PM by Yerusha »

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2014, 07:06:10 PM »
Noam Federman on this-

מי שלא הבין מדוע ליברמן מפריח בימים האחרונים מסרים הזויים של שמאל, יואיל נא לפתוח חדשות ולקרוא על גל המעצרים על שחיתות ב'ישראל ביתנו'.
החישוב של ליברמן פשוט ביותר:
כשם שאריק שרון שהיה מעורב בתיק האי היווני, אותרג עקב הכרזתו על גירוש המתיישבים מגוש קטיף ומסירתו למחבלים.
כך גם הוא וחבריו יאותרגו אם יהפכו לשמאלנים.

(Facebook translate)

Who doesn't understand why Lieberman is blowing in from the surreal life of the left, please open and read news on a wave of corruption arrests in our ב'ישראל section.
 Calculation of Lieberman very simple: just as Sharon was involved in the Greek case, the announcement of the expulsion of otherg settlers from Gush Katif and handover to terrorists.
 So he and his friends become iaothergo if leftists.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2014, 08:41:35 PM »
Lieberman doesn't remember what happened to Sharon afterwards. For many years after the Expulsion, he was between This World and and a very warm place which Baruch Hashem he now inhabits.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2016, 09:41:33 AM »
Trump hasn't even announced his ME policy, & the diastemous Moldovian is underlying what a npiece of drek he is, as if we didn't know already, by already genuflecting & hemming Israel in, even to block development in his own hometown of Nokdim!

Liberman supports partial settlement freeze as part of understandings with Trump
http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Liberman-Israel-should-seek-understandings-with-US-on-settlements-Iran-region-472794

These squmme are not even on the madreigoh of Erev Rav!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2016, 01:10:25 PM »
Why do you have a problem with Moldavians?