Author Topic: JTF This Week: How we would handle UN vote; Trump's crazy nuclear comments  (Read 2916 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please publicize this important video everywhere possible.

The program is 29 minutes this week.

Video version on YouTube:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=bzBaWFqV6No

Usual audio format:

For those who would like to download the file for their MP3 players or iPods, the link is provided below:
http://www.jtf.org/ask/2016-12-25.mp3

Please join and comment on our great news sites:

In English: http://jtf.org

In Hebrew: http://hayamin.org

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
Re: JTF This Week: How we would handle UN vote; Trump's crazy nuclear comments
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2016, 08:15:15 PM »
What were you doing 60 years ago today? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2016, 05:42:06 AM »
They will try to take the capital city of the only Jewish nation in this world.
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2016, 02:29:36 PM »
While hundreds of thousands of people around the world are being murderered/enslaved due to Islalmofascism... the UN is more concerned with a tiny number of Jewish home-owners.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2016, 11:18:15 PM »
Tag had this to say about the vote 1.Why have nations gathered and [why do] kingdoms think vain things? א.לָמָּה רָגְשׁוּ גוֹיִם וּלְאֻמִּים יֶהְגּוּ רִיק:

2.Kings of a land stand up, and nobles take counsel together against the Lord and against His anointed? ב.יִתְיַצְּבוּ | מַלְכֵי אֶרֶץ וְרוֹזְנִים נוֹסְדוּ יָחַד עַל יְהֹוָה וְעַל מְשִׁיחוֹ:

3."Let us break their bands and cast off their cords from us." ג.נְנַתְּקָה אֶת מוֹסְרוֹתֵימוֹ וְנַשְׁלִיכָה מִמֶּנּוּ עֲבֹתֵימוֹ:

4.He Who dwells in Heaven laughs; the Lord mocks them. ד.יוֹשֵׁב בַּשָּׁמַיִם יִשְׂחָק אֲדֹנָי יִלְעַג לָמוֹ:

5.Then He speaks to them in His wrath; and He frightens them with His sore displeasure. ה.אָז יְדַבֵּר אֵלֵימוֹ בְאַפּוֹ וּבַחֲרוֹנוֹ יְבַהֲלֵמוֹ:

6."But I have enthroned My king on Zion, My holy mount." ו.וַאֲנִי נָסַכְתִּי מַלְכִּי עַל צִיּוֹן הַר קָדְשִׁי:

7.I will tell of the decree; The Lord said to me, "You are My son; this day have I begotten you. ז.אֲסַפְּרָה אֶל חֹק יְהֹוָה אָמַר אֵלַי בְּנִי אַתָּה אֲנִי הַיּוֹם יְלִדְתִּיךָ:

8.Request of Me, and I will make nations your inheritance, and the ends of the earth your possession. ח.שְׁאַל מִמֶּנִּי וְאֶתְּנָה גוֹיִם נַחֲלָתֶךָ וַאֲחֻזָּתְךָ אַפְסֵי אָרֶץ:

9.You shall break them with an iron rod; like a potter's vessel you shall shatter them." ט.תְּרֹעֵם בְּשֵׁבֶט בַּרְזֶל כִּכְלִי יוֹצֵר תְּנַפְּצֵם:

10.And now, [you] kings, be wise; be admonished, [you] judges of the earth. י.וְעַתָּה מְלָכִים הַשְׂכִּילוּ הִוָּסְרוּ שֹׁפְטֵי אָרֶץ:

11.Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with quaking. יא.עִבְדוּ אֶת יְהֹוָה בְּיִרְאָה וְגִילוּ בִּרְעָדָה:

12.Arm yourselves with purity lest He become angry and you perish in the way, for in a moment His wrath will be kindled; the praises of all who take refuge in Him. יב.נַשְּׁקוּ בַר פֶּן יֶאֱנַף | וְתֹאבְדוּ דֶרֶךְ כִּי יִבְעַר כִּמְעַט אַפּוֹ אַשְׁרֵי כָּל חוֹסֵי בוֹ:
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2016, 06:57:58 PM »
Tag had this to say about the vote 1.Why have nations gathered and [why do] kingdoms think vain things? א.לָמָּה רָגְשׁוּ גוֹיִם וּלְאֻמִּים יֶהְגּוּ רִיק:

2.Kings of a land stand up, and nobles take counsel together against the Lord and against His anointed? ב.יִתְיַצְּבוּ | מַלְכֵי אֶרֶץ וְרוֹזְנִים נוֹסְדוּ יָחַד עַל יְהֹוָה וְעַל מְשִׁיחוֹ:

3."Let us break their bands and cast off their cords from us." ג.נְנַתְּקָה אֶת מוֹסְרוֹתֵימוֹ וְנַשְׁלִיכָה מִמֶּנּוּ עֲבֹתֵימוֹ:

4.He Who dwells in Heaven laughs; the Lord mocks them. ד.יוֹשֵׁב בַּשָּׁמַיִם יִשְׂחָק אֲדֹנָי יִלְעַג לָמוֹ:

5.Then He speaks to them in His wrath; and He frightens them with His sore displeasure. ה.אָז יְדַבֵּר אֵלֵימוֹ בְאַפּוֹ וּבַחֲרוֹנוֹ יְבַהֲלֵמוֹ:

6."But I have enthroned My king on Zion, My holy mount." ו.וַאֲנִי נָסַכְתִּי מַלְכִּי עַל צִיּוֹן הַר קָדְשִׁי:

7.I will tell of the decree; The Lord said to me, "You are My son; this day have I begotten you. ז.אֲסַפְּרָה אֶל חֹק יְהֹוָה אָמַר אֵלַי בְּנִי אַתָּה אֲנִי הַיּוֹם יְלִדְתִּיךָ:

8.Request of Me, and I will make nations your inheritance, and the ends of the earth your possession. ח.שְׁאַל מִמֶּנִּי וְאֶתְּנָה גוֹיִם נַחֲלָתֶךָ וַאֲחֻזָּתְךָ אַפְסֵי אָרֶץ:

9.You shall break them with an iron rod; like a potter's vessel you shall shatter them." ט.תְּרֹעֵם בְּשֵׁבֶט בַּרְזֶל כִּכְלִי יוֹצֵר תְּנַפְּצֵם:

10.And now, [you] kings, be wise; be admonished, [you] judges of the earth. י.וְעַתָּה מְלָכִים הַשְׂכִּילוּ הִוָּסְרוּ שֹׁפְטֵי אָרֶץ:

11.Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with quaking. יא.עִבְדוּ אֶת יְהֹוָה בְּיִרְאָה וְגִילוּ בִּרְעָדָה:

12.Arm yourselves with purity lest He become angry and you perish in the way, for in a moment His wrath will be kindled; the praises of all who take refuge in Him. יב.נַשְּׁקוּ בַר פֶּן יֶאֱנַף | וְתֹאבְדוּ דֶרֶךְ כִּי יִבְעַר כִּמְעַט אַפּוֹ אַשְׁרֵי כָּל חוֹסֵי בוֹ:

Thanks. Its Tehillim Chapter 2
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.