Author Topic: Anti-Israel Kahanists  (Read 2256 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Anti-Israel Kahanists
« on: January 02, 2017, 03:02:02 AM »
I've been hunting this group of kapos for a while now, and I've found a key voice in their movement, which promotes the ideas of Neuteuri Karta, agrees with Rav Kahane where they can attack Israel, and attacks him where they can't.

This guy is a loud voice in their little sect of maniacs, and you see lots of non-Jews coming onto his page, as well as converts and regular simple Jews that are getting brainwashed.

TRAITOR

His website is :http://thetorahrevolution.blogspot.com, don't give him hits needlessly.

I say that Max Blumenthal is a saint compared to him, and if I could beat one of them up, it would be the kapo pretending he's a kahanist.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Anti-Israel Kahanists
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 07:10:29 AM »
It's probably a fringe group of conspiracy theorists who know very little  about Judaism.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 12:56:41 PM »
It's probably a fringe group of conspiracy theorists who know very little  about Judaism.

You would really wish that were so along with me, but every one I meet claims serious Kahanist creds and that the seculars broke them. He said he lived next to Rav Kahane's house.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 01:22:53 PM »
if I could beat one of them up, it would be the kapo pretending he's a kahanist.

Can you give an example of what this Ariel ben Yochanan has written or done that is so egregious?

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2017, 02:38:37 PM »
There are allot of fake kahanists, more than real ones perhaps. Chayim told so in past "ask jtf" how there are people who claim they were "close" with rabbi Kahane and brag that they were involved in this and that back in the day where in reality they were not involved or much less than they brag about.
You would really wish that were so along with me, but every one I meet claims serious Kahanist creds and that the seculars broke them. He said he lived next to Rav Kahane's house.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2017, 07:04:46 PM »
Ariel ben Yochanan lives in Kfar Tapuach.

If he was such a "dangerous fake traitor", would they not have clamped down on him already?

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2017, 08:56:34 PM »
He is not anti Israel he is only anti secular state I have had several discussions with him

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2017, 09:09:58 PM »

Can you give an example of what this Ariel ben Yochanan has written or done that is so egregious?

The thread where he tries to prove his creds is more manaical

[/img]

He is not anti Israel he is only anti secular state I have had several discussions with him

Yes he is.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2017, 09:34:34 PM »
If he said he's Lev Tahore and believes that, he'd be less low down than saying he's Kahanist.

No way. We have reform Judaism and look how much damage it's done, no way we have reform Kahanism, this stops.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2017, 10:47:59 PM »
Is he a convert?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2017, 11:38:05 PM »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2017, 03:16:08 AM »

What do you mean when you say that "seculars broke them?"

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2017, 03:19:52 AM »
Wow the guy is creating theodicy out of the murder of our great Rabannim, what a sicko.  Now that you bring him up and quote him I do remember seeing this fool on facebook, he is obsessed with monarchy and taking the Torah like a karaite that new forms of govt that exist since those times are forbidden.  He ends up making pretty insane statements.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2017, 04:08:41 AM »
Is he a convert?
He is a Hungarian born Jew

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2017, 11:48:56 AM »
From what I have read so far, he is anti secular and supports the existence of a truly Jewish state.

However, I disagree with him and his synopsis, especially the part about how he knows that Benyamin and Meir Kahanes were removed for the reason he stated.

You cannot give an extreme message to bunch of ignorant people.  Maybe on Mount Sinai when Gd showed Himself.  However, today you have a different situation and probably have to use a bit of logic and clever talk.

There is a time and place for everything, but whatever Rabbi Kahane did, was the correct way in its time.

The thread where he tries to prove his creds is more manaical

[/img]

Yes he is.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2017, 04:26:18 PM »
He looks like some Leprechaun from a horror movie.
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2017, 08:15:47 PM »
 I have seen him around, both in Facebook and also on YouTube. He always comments on Rav Bar Haim's video's. Same theme all the time. In the past I suspected him of being a Shabak agent perhaps to make the right wing look bad. Or he could just be nuts. Never listen to people with such broad, dreamy ideas that make absolutely no sense.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2017, 11:50:40 PM »
Is he a convert?

There's a guy named Shmuel Zetham. I think he's a convert that had American Indian blood.  When he moved to Israel, he was arrested for importing weapons with his aliyah shipment at Haifa Port. This guy reminds me of him. He looks similar too.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2017, 01:28:18 AM »

There's a guy named Shmuel Zetham. I think he's a convert that had American Indian blood.  When he moved to Israel, he was arrested for importing weapons with his aliyah shipment at Haifa Port. This guy reminds me of him. He looks similar too.

Not sure why u think it is relevant that one human reminds you of another human.  Is this your personal blog?

Now that you posted this man's story, whatever happened with him?  Did he get released?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2017, 09:57:16 AM »
It's not my blog. I don't know what happened to him. I just searched his name and found that blog. I thought he looked like him. I guess I thought it was the same person but it's not. I just remember hearing about him from Yekutiel over 10 years ago. The fact that someone wrote that Ariel lives in Kfar Tapuach made me think it was the same person. I thought they both had red hair. But I guess if it was a convert, it would have been Ben Avraham, not Ben Yochanan.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2017, 09:59:21 AM »

2 different people Shmuel is an American & Ariel is a Hunky!!!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2017, 01:17:32 PM »
I have seen him around, both in Facebook and also on YouTube. He always comments on Rav Bar Haim's video's. Same theme all the time. In the past I suspected him of being a Shabak agent perhaps to make the right wing look bad. Or he could just be nuts. Never listen to people with such broad, dreamy ideas that make absolutely no sense.

There are many of these creatures, they have a group with 20k+ members.
From what I have read so far, he is anti secular and supports the existence of a truly Jewish state.

However, I disagree with him and his synopsis, especially the part about how he knows that Benyamin and Meir Kahanes were removed for the reason he stated.

You cannot give an extreme message to bunch of ignorant people.  Maybe on Mount Sinai when Gd showed Himself.  However, today you have a different situation and probably have to use a bit of logic and clever talk.

There is a time and place for everything, but whatever Rabbi Kahane did, was the correct way in its time.

That's like the excuse they have for the alt-right being Nazis "They're just pissed off". They could fight those [censored] them off instead of being Nazis.

He wants a Jewish state? How is that achieved. Oh I know, lets say the state is evil and should be destroyed to every goy on Facebook. And then make long posts saying you want all the seculars in Israel to be stoned now. If you empower the left because you want a Jewish state, you want to behave emotionally more than you want a state, and if you call that Kahanism, you defame the only solution for Israel's survival that has been put forward.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2017, 05:08:02 PM »
There are many of these creatures, they have a group with 20k+ members.

Whoa.  Really?  Is it mostly goyim or ?

How did he grow such a huge following?

We need go grow Jtf brand and compete with all these other loser philosophies

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2017, 08:14:32 PM »
Whoa.  Really?  Is it mostly goyim or ?

How did he grow such a huge following?

We need go grow Jtf brand and compete with all these other loser philosophies

Saw a guy come on, say "I'm against Israel and the Zionists", mod comes on and says "to me you are Kahanist". Neuteuri Karta is getting a makeover and are spitting on the Rav's legacy to achieve it. These animals must be stopped.