Author Topic: It seems like Ben Ari & Marzel are planning a Knneset run again  (Read 749 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
It seems like Ben Ari & Marzel are planning a Knneset run again
« on: January 09, 2017, 01:56:46 PM »
This is have what I have heard from the grape vine & if it should come to fruition will oppose it.
Unless they agree to use their position if elected to help Jews like Chaim & others who are denied aliyah to do so.
I have enough friends here as well as family members & extended family members  & they will get their friends to  vote against Marzel & Ben Ari in an upcoming election if I ask them too
As for me I have an Aleph 5 status for now which is the Israeli version of a green card which allows me to all rights & benefits  except voting & has to be renewed yearly.
Good enough for now.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: It seems like Ben Ari & Marzel are planning a Knneset run again
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 02:07:49 PM »
I thought as soon as you land in Israel you get: sal klita, ticket to ulpan, and of course citizenship :(

I think they are buffoons, neither particularly honest nor incorruptible. I don't want to vote to a party led by them. Maybe I will vote for Feiglin and if they join a list which he leads so be it. Another option I might consider is voting for HaBayit HaYehudoni in case Feiglin's run for the knesset seems to fizzle.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 02:40:30 PM »
I thought as soon as you land in Israel you get: sal klita, ticket to ulpan, and of course citizenship :(

I think they are buffoons, neither particularly honest nor incorruptible. I don't want to vote to a party led by them. Maybe I will vote for Feiglin and if they join a list which he leads so be it. Another option I might consider is voting for HaBayit HaYehudoni in case Feiglin's run for the knesset seems to fizzle.
Not everybody some get denied & sent back others ran around for years until they get a lawyer & end up with Aleph 5 & [censored] infested uncircumcised Russian Goyim who are given it at the airport.
They are selective as to who they give it to at times & a Russian Goy can get it on the spot while a Jew can be denied because the government doesn't like him or a government worker is on the rag or whatever reason.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 02:42:51 PM »
Oh boy...