Author Topic: Was the Florida airport shooting a Muslim attack?  (Read 1292 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Was the Florida airport shooting a Muslim attack?
« on: January 10, 2017, 01:04:28 PM »
From the name, it just sounds like someone who went crazy in the army. But is it possible he converted to Islam and didn't change his name? They don't say the motive.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Was the Florida airport shooting a Muslim attack?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 01:38:29 PM »
From the name, it just sounds like someone who went crazy in the army. But is it possible he converted to Islam and didn't change his name? They don't say the motive.

Absolutely.  I don't see how its anything other than a Muslim attack.  He wore Muslim garbs, used Isis inspired symbolism/gestures, attempted to grow facial hair, and even used a Muslim name online.  The media just wants to dismiss this as secular mental illness... but its obvious he converted.  His most recent pictures show him after his conversion:

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 02:12:32 PM »
To be fair it seems that he had gone mental prior to going muslim.

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 02:15:36 PM »
Became a muslim, did a islamic thing. Clear.
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2017, 03:57:58 PM »

Absolutely.  I don't see how its anything other than a Muslim attack.  He wore Muslim garbs, used Isis inspired symbolism/gestures, attempted to grow facial hair, and even used a Muslim name online.  The media just wants to dismiss this as secular mental illness... but its obvious he converted.  His most recent pictures show him after his conversion:

That's the first thing I thought of although on my part it was pure speculation because I didn't look into the particulars due to lack of free time. Thank you for confirming what I suspected.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2017, 04:13:00 PM »
Execute him!!!!!!

Online Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2017, 06:43:37 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                      :fist:

Even slow torture is not sufficient for this low, sick animal.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2017, 09:03:04 AM »
The hidden conversion to muslam has brought prints of evil distortions on his face. This is clearly a muslamic face and he needs to be eliminated.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.