Author Topic: California Freshman Says He Will Remove His Masculinity If Trump Builds Wall  (Read 964 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
These liberals make stupid threats to do things and then don't carry out. I wish they would leave the country like they threatened to do. Liberalism, like Islam, is a mental illness.

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2017/01/17/california-freshman-to-cut-off-penis-if-donald-trump-builds-wall.html

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
I'm still waiting for the Hollytards to move to Canada.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                     :fist:

What these naive fools don't realize is that from the onset, this was to come out of their tax dollars. There is no way that Mexico can or will fund the building of this "wall"
completely or partially. Threatening them with tariffs on their imported or exported products will not work. Unless I'm wrong, Vincente Fox's initial response to this was that Trump can pretty much jump in the ocean with this idea. Let's see what happens...........   

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
:usa+israel:                                                                                                     :fist:

What these naive fools don't realize is that from the onset, this was to come out of their tax dollars. There is no way that Mexico can or will fund the building of this "wall"
completely or partially. Threatening them with tariffs on their imported or exported products will not work. Unless I'm wrong, Vincente Fox's initial response to this was that Trump can pretty much jump in the ocean with this idea. Let's see what happens...........

Yes, $30 billion roughly... quite pricey for sure.....  But honestly.... I'd much rather have my $ go to this than 90% of waste coming outa Washington.  Heck, they spent $700 billion to bailout bad loans of idiot bankers... not to mention trillions in wasted dollars trying to build nations in the armpits of the Islamic world, and roughly a trillion on Obama's 'reinvestment' stimulus scam.