Author Topic: Madonna raves and curses‏  (Read 1118 times)

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Madonna raves and curses‏
« on: January 21, 2017, 05:13:41 PM »
Madonna to crowd at Women’s March: ‘I’ve thought a lot about blowing up the White House,' calls for revolution.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/223622

At the "Women's March on Washington" held on Saturday in Washington, D.C., legendary pop star Madonna claimed at a she has thought an “awful” lot about blowing up the White House now that President Donald Trump lives there.

During that time, Madonna cursed repeatedly on live television, telling “detractors” of the women’s march: “f**k you.” According to Heavy, Madonna also lamented over Hillary Clinton losing the election, saying she believes Trump’s win should “wake us the f**k up.”

"It took us this horrific moment of darkness to wake us the f**k up. It seems as though we had all slipped into a false sense of comfort...that good would win in the end...we are far from the end. Today marks the beginning of our story. The revolution starts here.

"The fight for the right to be free, to be who we are, to be equal. Let's march together through this darkness...we are not afraid.

"To our detractors that insist that this march will never add up to anything: F**k you! F**k you!" Madonna exclaimed.

"Yes I’m angry. Yes I am outraged. Yes I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House," she told the crowd. "But I know that this won’t change anything."
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Madonna raves and curses‏
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 07:43:48 PM »
She should be arrested for terrorist threats. It's illegal to promote blowing up government property.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 08:21:38 PM »
She should be arrested for terrorist threats. It's illegal to promote blowing up government property.

Hopefully, the Department of ' Injustice' is a thing of the past now that Barack Hussein Obama's occupation of the oval office is finally over.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2017, 10:41:22 PM »
She should be arrested for her acting and singing.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2017, 11:27:44 PM »
I wish she would get arrested but she won't.  These libs can get away with everything. 

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2017, 05:32:58 AM »
Terrible women.
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2017, 01:47:36 PM »
She wants to be a carbon copy of che.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2017, 09:51:10 PM »
She has to promote volience against Trump or she will never work again.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2017, 10:20:17 PM »
Imagine if Carrie Underwood said we should blow up the white house after Obama took office.  She would forever go down in history as a psycho terrorist... but when the great Madonna does it.... the press hardly says anything.