Author Topic: Trump: “Peace can only be achieved through direct negotiations” with the PLO  (Read 625 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Here we go...

And who cares where the embassy is if Jews are being slaughtered and Israel is being destroyed?

Netanyahu has no backbone. He'll do whatever Trump (or Obama) wants.

https://jtf.org/trump-peace-can-only-be-achieved-through-direct-negotiations-with-the-plo-terrorists/
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
However this is the exact same position as Bibi when he protested obamas UN resolution.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
However this is the exact same position as Bibi when he protested obamas UN resolution.

What you mentioned is in essence a much greater problem than what the world leaders are trying to attempting to do Israel and/ or want to happen with Israel.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
Since the public has been so brainwashed over the years I will state what should be obvious, Real peace will be obtained through total victory over the modern day version of the 7 nations of Canaan.
One of the 7 nations of Canaan, the Girgashi took up the offer of Yehoshua/Joshua to leave the country unharmed before the fighting broke up and they migrated to a land called Afriki (Talmud Yerushalmi, Shviit 6:1.
The fact that no Biblical figure that I am aware, ever fought the Girgashi, is one of a number of indications that the War Against the 7 Nations of Canaan was not fought because they had bad genes. It was fought because they were a physical and spiritual threat to the nation of Israel who were commanded by G-d to live and take total control of the land of Israel.
Having migrated to Afriki, the Girgashi were no longer a physical or spiritual threat to the nation of Israel and therefore peace with the Girgashi was possible.

This explanation I gave above accords with Ramban's commentary.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Wow. Its only been a few days since he became president.
So far he's only said peace. He did not say two state.
Of course, the best solution or course of action for Trump and Americans is to do nothing at all. True for people who love, hate, or simply don't care about Israel-Arab issue. I personally don't care nor do I fully understand what's going on there.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774