Author Topic: Bibi Says Trump Already Applying Anti-Israel Pressure  (Read 1306 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Bibi Says Trump Already Applying Anti-Israel Pressure
« on: January 24, 2017, 12:04:02 AM »
Israeli minister Benjamin Netanyahu is warning Israeli cabinet and Knesset members not to take any action to strengthen communities in Judea and Sumeria.

Trump has warned Israel “not to surprise him”; which is the same language Obama used when pressuring Israel on Jewish settlements.

https://jtf.org/bibi-says-trump-already-applying-anti-israel-pressure/
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Re: Bibi Says Trump Already Applying Anti-Israel Pressure
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 12:52:00 PM »
Trump is a real Xtian believer ie in addition to our Tenach, he also believes in the 2nd Coming, in the Incarnation, in the Book of Revelations, and that it is his duty to 'help' bring the Jews back to Yoshki!

Although in the USA there is meant to be separation of religion and state, Trump's deeply held Xtian beliefs are going to color his tenure in office vis a vis Israel more than any other president.

In addition, he seems to have inherited from his father a degree of Judophilia!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 01:33:06 PM »
Trump is a real Xtian believer ie in addition to our Tenach, he also believes in the 2nd Coming, in the Incarnation, in the Book of Revelations, and that it is his duty to 'help' bring the Jews back to Yoshki!

Although in the USA there is meant to be separation of religion and state, Trump's deeply held Xtian beliefs are going to color his tenure in office vis a vis Israel more than any other president.

There are addiction centers that treat crack.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 04:54:13 PM »

I'm picking up some sarcasm. lol

Trump does not believe in the Bible. He just picks up his old grandmother's Bible when he wants to get elected or make a show. Anyone who thinks Trump is religious in any way is simply deceiving themselves.

The only church Trump would willingly attend would be the Church of Trump where he could be worshiped, and the congregants would constantly re-affirm with hymns that he only lost the popular vote because of illegals or voter fraud.

"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2017, 06:08:18 PM »
I'm picking up some sarcasm. lol

If you think that's sarcasm, man you haven't been paying attention.

I second lkz's helpful suggestion that yerusha lay off the cocaine.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2017, 06:11:00 PM »
First naftali bennett was yerushas messiah figure and he proved himself a fraud just like we all warned so he gave up and now adopted Trump as his messiah figure despite all our warnings.

And I am not exaggerating!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2017, 06:24:58 PM »
As for the content of this story, I believe it is possible that Trump has done no such thing. It is not because my opinion of him is so high (but I also don't dislike him that much), but that my opinion of bibi is so low.

I think the "American pressure" is a useful crutch for Israeli leftists like bibi who don't want to allow Israel to become Jewish and don't want to crush the PLO or the Fakestinians state concept.
Since the populace wants those things to be done and expects them from a rightwinger now that Trump may have given a blank check, bibi has no choice but to continue to blame some external force for why he won't do the right thing.

If that is the case I really really hope trump will get tired of this at some point and call his bluff publicly.