Author Topic: Trump Administration Debates Designating Muslim Brotherhood as Terror Group  (Read 990 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
What a debate, they should simply designate the MB as a muslamic terror group. The more the peaceful they look, the more the terrorist they are.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
How about declaring the P.A. as a terror group?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
From what I've seen from the first week... I wouldnt be surprised if they designate them a terror group next week.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I don't think it's Rex Tillerson's modus operandi to declare them a terror group.
From what I've seen from the first week... I wouldnt be surprised if they designate them a terror group next week.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
If they do not declare the PA as a terror group, then they will finish the PA internally.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
If they do not declare the PA as a terror group, then they will finish the PA internally.

Unfortunately, that will never happen.